Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially (51774 Views)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by roufy235(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
that's good for him
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fasbat(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
stechi:
Listening to Inspiration 92.3FM, a breaking news was just read to the public stating that the Speaker of the House of Assembly,Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal has officially defected to the APC but he still retains his seat as the Speaker. He made his declaration officially known to the house today at the floor of the plenary holding today. It is not clear how many other member of the house joined him in his defection.
----Source,Inspiration 92.3FM

political scientists shld be up and doing now, want to read a sensible write-up or article articulating d fate of Mr President state after state, and tell me dt GEJ will be d very 1st incumbent to lose an election! GEJ ,u ve used up d incredible goodwill accorded him before 2011 election, just hope our votes count!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=richardjemedafe1 post=27521740]Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....[/quote
Foolish religious biggot. Am a christian and I say APC all the way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Jesusloveyou: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
Apc? Jesus? With buhari there? Are you serious? Ifa hear
JESUS for all.buhari is a good man,he wil change for christ,but devil can't change,pdp is devil's party.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by shaqhead: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
Rily?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
JESUS for all.buhari is a good man,he wil change for christ,but devil can't change,pdp is devil's party.
Who will change for Christ? Someone who's gonna point a gun at your face and convert you to Islam, against your wish? Only if you can see his intentions. Btw, don't bring Jesus into politics. I prefer the devil in PDP than that angel you're seeing in APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thank God o,next is the senate president,then the president and PDP chairman grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
scantee:
WTF; I thought APC made us to believe that they are the change we are waiting for? I am getting disappointing every day seeing Recycling of PDP members as APC.

now tell me where is the change? I was expecting to see new faces in APC I mean none tested faces......with the level of speed the PDPz is joining APCz I am beginning to believe that PDP is the real change.

let them all defect to APC abeg we need fresh air in PDP.

GEJ till GMB contest for LGA election.
mumuest post of the year! Cheers!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Elan83:
& anoda 3 botles of mountain of fire [Legend] incase ur 2 botles no gauge him, wt 2 plates of rechrg card. I dey come mek i answr my landlord.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
mumuest post of the year! Cheers!

Bros u b real mumu, just ansa his question na. ODE with capital O.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
Who will change for Christ? Someone who's gonna point a gun at your face and convert you to Islam, against your wish? Only if you can see his intentions. Btw, don't bring Jesus into politics. I prefer the devil in PDP than that angel you're seeing in APC.
You are very beautiful, and at the same time very ignorant and unintelligent.

Beauty minus brain, waste of beauty
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Thank God o,next is the senate president,then the president and PDP chairman grin
lol
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:

correct girl, beauty and brain.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Habidab: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is indeed the type of news I want to be listening to,quite facinating
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Habidab: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

correct girl, beauty and brain.
Indeed she speak her mind but really that is not how its going to be
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You are very beautiful, and at the same time very ignorant and unintelligent.

Beauty minus brain, waste of beauty
hmmm, i was expecting this. You can lay insults on me from now to forever, But the truth be told.
I accept, i'm a waste of beauty. Thanks for letting me know. I won't vote a religion bigot. And i won't pray for him to be the president of this great nation. You can tell him i said so.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Check this out

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
And this

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Habidab:
Indeed she speak her mind but really that is not how its going to be

Well dats your own opinion.

the girl fine sha
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Bros u b real mumu, just ansa his question na. ODE with capital O.
ragamumu, u lack sense o! If I slap u eh!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
ragamumu, u lack sense o! If I slap u eh!

bros come we go outside.....no b mouth only. yeye boy
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by abbeywasc(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020:
This election as has been decided long ago and GEJ will win with landslide. Now, let's do some factual analysis. SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even if you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's take a look at SW. Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti for PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win under PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere any way and form in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Saraki will say really? GEJ is will say yes Wahali. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's a movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love and recently met with GEJ to commission his airport, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states that take "SAI BUHARI" TO THEIR HEARTS. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner and muslim. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP for GEJ; however with defection of Speaker Tambuwal today whom he controls like his personal cattle...he can recall him back to Sokoto within minutes, that said, looks like Wammako is not laughing or willing to cooperate with PDP with Tambuwal defection. Now to Atiku, A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up dividing northern vote or voting for GEJ in the last minute. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close to half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way with mutual selfish concession...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015]
ur analysis is flawed, while APC may be looters too, the SW will take d lesser of the two evils wch is APC. akala in oyo state? not even if he contest against an slowpoke. osun, oyo ogun and lagos will solidly go Apc. the SS and SE will understandably go pdp but d north? i dnt tnk so. if d election is free and fair, u will c nigerians votin for their future and not stomach. they are tired of inaction. they are tired of seeing few pple steal dia money wt impunity while d govt applauds or encourages dem. Buhari may not be a good man, but he represent a means of vengeance to d current oppressors. nigeria will vote change.
NB: i dnt vote, i hate politicians, detest democracy(see america, nigeria) love communism/totalitarianism(china, gaddafi's libya) and i love Abacha cos we experienced economic prosperity, low inflation/unemployment, reduced foreign debts, increased foreign reserves and stl subsidized petrol and kerosene heavily. (he killed only those dt stood in his way just lyk GEJ is pampering dem nw. i biliv his technique was more effective)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm, i was expecting this. You can lay insults on me from now to forever, But the truth be told.
I accept, i'm a waste of beauty. Thanks for letting me know. I won't vote a religion bigot. And i won't pray for him to be the president of this great nation. You can tell him i said so.
You are too young for bigotry my dear, do not take my earlier comment as insult. I was only factual. I want to assume that you are through with High School, and you have assumed a level of maturity.

Give us JUST 2 cases that qualifies him to be an islamic bigot.

if you can't, then this prayer shall be your portion

"May Almighty God, bless you if all you say of GMB is true. if your judgement of GMB is unjust, may the favor of God, the love of humanity and people's compassion depart from you, people will hate you unjustly and no amount of your innocence will be pleasing"
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:

don't bother reply people like dat, he just want your attention. with your beauty u should marry senator or governor, not this people waiting for crumbs from politician.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

don't bother reply people like dat, he just want your attention. with your beauty u should marry senator or governor, not this people waiting for crumbs from politician.
Foolish man, who will marry an unknown person with a female dp? trolling old man

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

bros come we go outside.....no b mouth only. yeye boy
shey u wan dead?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You are too young for bigotry my dear, do not take my earlier comment as insult. I was only factual. I want to assume that you are through with High School, and you have assumed a level of maturity.

"May Almighty God, bless you if all you say of GMB is true. if your judgement of GMB is unjust, may the favor of God, the love of humanity and people's compassion depart from you, people will hate you unjustly and no amount of your innocence will be pleasing"

bros does GMB means General manager Bokoharam? Ansa me quick abeg.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
shey u wan dead?

thunda fire you sharp sharp
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by abokine: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:
if this news is true ,he will be impeached before the end of the week

.... and you think hasn't that thought in his calculation?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:

Amen.. God has already answer d prayer.. D guys life is so miserable
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Foolish man, who will marry an unknown person with a female dp? trolling old man
abeg face ur front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.