Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially (51775 Views)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

thunda fire me sharp sharp
RIP (P for pieces)
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
Amen.. God has already answer d prayer.. D guys life is so miserable
Don't mind her. It is her type that brings curses to themselves. Someone as young as that instead of making her life on earth a positive one, she adopts bigotry and sheer hate against a man without a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by chibwike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You are very beautiful, and at the same time very ignorant and unintelligent.

Beauty minus brain, waste of beauty
Please dont insult that girl

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by tit(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
If Jonathan does not remove Tambuwal, shall call him a bastard!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
chibwike:
Please dont insult that girl

Dey just dey haras d girl because she no join dem. missberrypop5 nothing do you abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind her. It is her type that brings curses to themselves. Someone as young as that instead of making her living on eart positive, she adopts bigotry and sheer hate against a man without a reason.
No be her fault na... She's dey follow the bandwagon..
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
RIP (P for pieces)

can we meet? are you in lagos because am ready to fill my burial ground with poo like u
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Firefire(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
How will Tambuwal defection make APC more progressive

Same old expired individual from PDP coming over to APC to become saint?

APC well done, continue, you shall see how you got it wrong soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kareemabidemi10(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:
if this news is true ,he will be impeached before the end of the week

what if that does not happen, will u hang urself?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am sure he must have done his political permutations before defecting,because if APC doesn't have majority,that means he wud seize to be the speaker..obviously he must carried other PDP members along to APC..that way ,APC will have a majority,while he retains his seat. cool#politricks
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:

but u see tambuwale already play safety till decemba. wait til decemba for yawa
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

can we meet? are you in lagos because am ready to fill my burial ground with poo like u
I'm in lagos yes... Come to ikoyi cemetery, I have dig ur grave down for you..
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:

Ikoyi is too far what of Atan Cemetery, there's a place I researved for you dere
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:
How can Jonathan remove him..?Gov.Mimiko just defected from labour party to PDP,shud we also ask Jonathan to remove him?this tin "na turn by turn" an politicians are the same
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Samlo88(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lilimax:
I knew this all this while but just that he found it difficult to make it open.
Lol!!! He's in PDP in day-time while in APC at night., Politicians are very desperate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by nnemmpi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
the only true national party we have in Nigeria is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:

Try come around 11am 2morw, don't be late for ur own funeral abeg.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You are too young for bigotry my dear, do not take my earlier comment as insult. I was only factual. I want to assume that you are through with High School, and you have assumed a level of maturity.

Give us JUST 2 cases that qualifies him to be an islamic bigot.

if you can't, then this prayer shall be your portion

"May Almighty God, bless you if all you say of GMB is true. if your judgement of GMB is unjust, may the favor of God, the love of humanity and people's compassion depart from you, people will hate you unjustly and no amount of your innocence will be pleasing"
hahahahahaha. I just deh laugh you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
fairheven:

How can Jonathan remove him..?Gov.Mimiko just defected from labour party to PDP,shud we also ask Jonathan to remove him?this tin "na turn by turn" an politicians are the same
That is to tell you the IQ level of those saTANs. That the President to remove the Speaker as if the Speaker is an appendage of the President
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Ikoyi is too far what of Atan Cemetery, there's a place I researved for you dere
thunder fire ur a'nus! Na u go tell me where I go bury ur miserable corpse put? Come on bring ur half dead a'ss here.. U even lucky I wan use ikoyi ceme, u wey I suppose throw for bar beach make fishes use u do feast.. Idiort!grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by cashkid: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
i pity ur condition ooooo walahi
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by nnemmpi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
the only national party we have in Nigeria is pdp
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Try come around 11am 2morw, don't be late for ur own funeral abeg.
You and "originator"wan kill una sef untop another man's headache grin,oya..ee dey wait.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Blackfire(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
PDP by day,APC by night
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
thunder fire ur a'nus! Na u go tell me where I go bury ur miserable corpse put? Come on bring ur half dead a'ss here.. U even lucky I wan use ikoyi ceme, u wey I suppose throw for bar beach make fishes use u do feast.. Idiort!grin

put it in your diary, i dont expect u to be late for ur own funeral, what kind of nonsense is dat. bring ur own shovell cos i will make u dig ur final resting place urself.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
fairheven:

You and "originator"wan kill una sef untop another man's headache grin,oya..ee dey wait.

d boy na drug adict am just trying to end his misery.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
kareemabidemi10:

what if that does not happen, will u hang urself?

make we watch see wetin go happen
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
fairheven:

Them just de allocate cemetery space for themselves
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
nnemmpi:
the only true national party we have in Nigeria is PDP.
absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by MORNDEW(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
Nitwit. Ur education is wasted.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by penny01502: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
politricks:
PDP is falling down falling down falling down PDP is falling down my dear ........
you are high on drugs again

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Them just de allocate cemetery space for themselves

bros i fit dash u anoda plot o, space boku

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.