Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially (51776 Views)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by scantee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
WTF; I thought APC made us to believe that they are the change we are waiting for? I am getting disappointing every day seeing Recycling of PDP members as APC.

now tell me where is the change? I was expecting to see new faces in APC I mean none tested faces......with the level of speed the PDPz is joining APCz I am beginning to believe that PDP is the real change.

let them all defect to APC abeg we need fresh air in PDP.

GEJ till GMB contest for LGA election.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by JUHABACH: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020:
This election as has been decided long ago and GEJ will win with landslide. Now, let's do some factual analysis. SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even if you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's take a look at SW. Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti for PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win under PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere any way and form in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Saraki will say really? GEJ is will say yes Wahali. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's a movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love and recently met with GEJ to commission his airport, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states that take "SAI BUHARI" TO THEIR HEARTS. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner and muslim. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP for GEJ; however with defection of Speaker Tambuwal today whom he controls like his personal cattle...he can recall him back to Sokoto within minutes, that said, looks like Wammako is not laughing or willing to cooperate with PDP with Tambuwal defection. Now to Atiku, A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up dividing northern vote or voting for GEJ in the last minute. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close to half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way with mutual selfish concession...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015]

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by greall1: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
O ga oo
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by eleko1: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
sad >:sad angry > cheesy cheesy ;tongue :PGo impeached am nah cos nah so Dem impeached Mimiko abi.May Sango smite anybody wey try to cause katakata in the house. sad sad
chukwudi44:
if this news is true ,he will be impeached before the end of the week
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by oladosuphemmy: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
The apc is growing
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oose omo iya mi, wa pe!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by jumu: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
ilove tanbuwa action
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by asiwajumi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
If u are less concern like me.pls like
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by thaoriginator: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020 u don madt aaaabi? You wan take groundnut oil drink gaarri?! Mugu!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by salisuyoomen: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Egomah:
Ok, what is he contesting for? Presidency or as a governor of his state?
governor
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Lanceslot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
not4sure:
So what happen to the office of the speaker... Will he vacate it
Sure he will or he will be impeached... Its gona be very interesting.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by ElijahFobs: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

Your life don spoil finish for that God forsaken country you are holed up!

Mumu of life.

A God forsaken country as u said...buf bro am doin fine n reaping the reward of my hardwork...buf i knw dat am 5 yrs ahead of ur 20yrs dreams, desire n aspirations... no offence ok...its jst dat i really need to put u where u belong

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by jbaby265(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
mtchwww..

wat can be done to change naija..

tired of all dis APC n PDP shit

i need change..dnt really care where its gonna come frm
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by MrKevinBig(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
GEJ PEJ, Wike, Maku and cohorts have killed PDP they can go ahead and deny it but it is a HEAVY to PDP. Desperation and corruption. cheesy grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by didfy: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
He was being calculative like Peter obi was also as presido is Scared of carrying the pdp flag ( has few days left 31st oct)
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by SexyRihanna(f): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
the man na confirm Doro!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by liyalla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
And I just defected from my office to the house
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by BOAR: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
ElijahFobs:

A God forsaken country as u said...buf bro am doin fine n reaping the reward of my hardwork...buf i knw dat am 5 yrs ahead of ur 20yrs dreams, desire n aspirations... no offence ok...its jst dat i really need to put u where u belong

story for the gods.

the long arm of the sri lankan govt would soon catch up with you on your drug mule business.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
He is welcome, good development.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Jesusloveyou: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
pdp for devil,apc for change,change from darkness to light,change for Jesus,change for nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by D9ty7(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
All of a sudden Tambuwal has now become PROGRESSIVE. All these polithiefians.
Its time for PDP to get a credible candidate to fill his void.

A TAN till when I decide to opt out.
GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
pdp for devil,apc for change,change from darkness to light,change for Jesus,change for nigeria.
Apc? Jesus? With buhari there? Are you serious? Ifa hear

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by chiboy429(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
Apc? Jesus? With buhari there? Are you serious? Ifa hear

Hahahaha, that guy is a joker ,i pitty on those who are in support of buhari ,them go smell pepper

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by eaccyboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
politricks:
Is this the best you could come up with.
grin
grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by blym4real: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
nobleDream:
pls anybody dat knows a genuine data re-seller should plssssss help me out by informing me. i hv fallen victim to fraudsters.pls anybody dat knows a genuine data re-seller should plssssss help me out by informing me. i hv fallen victim to fraudsters.pls anybody dat knows a genuine data re-seller should plssssss help me out by informing me. i hv fallen victim to fraudsters. thanx.
contact octavo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by ugeezee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Only in papper, in reality pdp and apc are the same. Political parties filled with thieves and wicked, lying scum bags..
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by chiboy429(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
jbaby265:
mtchwww..

wat can be done to change naija..

tired of all dis APC n PDP shit

i need change..dnt really care where its gonna come frm

Sorry sis,you need to define your fate ,dont give it a coin approach . Take a stand unless ,the change you yearn for will just be a hell of illussion .

I love your enthusiasm for change shaa but put your hands on deck to achieve it
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Oyeneku3: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gboliwe:
Here we go again! angry angry

This man is just a foolish coward. Is it upto 2weeks since he last defected on nairaland?
And to think a group of youths with future sent him to the house to rep them oo. Today, he can't even make a personal decision and see it through. Tufia! These are the kind of double minded foooools we don't need in leadership positions.

He fits better as a member of APC, that's where attention seekers converge and shout all day trying to be relevant.

Word #
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
chiboy429:

Hahahaha, that guy is a joker ,i pitty on those who are in support of buhari ,them go smell pepper
me sef i tire. Buhari is religion bigot, and he's telling me he's for Jesus? Someone who refered the boko haram insurgents as his "brothers." hmmm. You all should be wise.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by naijaking1: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mr. Tambuwal has always been an opposition, now it's official.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kudiice(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
People like you are the reason why Nigeria can never grow in Unity. Muslim or Christians, APC will not be stupid enough to favour just muslims, and there are other powerful christians in the party that won't let that happen. Vote for who ever your concience deems worthy to lead Nigeria. As for me and my crew, APC all the way.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by meine: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Even though i want change, but there is something awkward about the people leading APC. Apart from few exemplary leaders the others are just a bunch of hungry politicians fighting for relevance.

Few minutes ago i saw Dino Melaye addressing a crowd on behalf of APC talking to GEJ like they are mates and Trying to ridicule Patience Jonathan . Is that the type of change Nigeria wants? Same Dino that keeps changing wives after beating them black and blue? Such a tacky set up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.