Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484243 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aunty Repogirl I go learn from you, what a lovely piece. Sorry I have not said anything about the story. truth is I am speechless, the conflicts in the story is just too much that I don't even know where I stand or whose side I am on.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
But uh let me keep on reading, I don't want Eve to get hurt, now M.j and Zinny made a promise, Forever and For Always which kind problem come be this sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by emjayji: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Heloooooo Can sum1 pls cum and complete dis story so I can b at ease?
Nice story!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Rick9:
But uh let me keep on reading, I don't want Eve to get hurt, now M.j and Zinny made a promise, Forever and For Always which kind problem come be this sef.
lol.....this rick9, I no even sabi wetin to tell u...anyway just keep enjoying the story sha. grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Pukka36(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
lol.....this rick9, I no even sabi wetin to tell u...anyway just keep enjoying the story sha. grin
awwww,Aunty Repogirl,I was thinking it was an update Oembarassed
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Pukka36:
sorry....you know my update takes time, I am still on it...it will still be a few weeks, maybe two....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by boladex1: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
sorry....you know my update takes time, I am still on it...it will still be a few weeks, maybe two....

a few weeks before an update,thats too far naa

haba please hurry up because of the suspense or one will forget how sweet the story its
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Vimlady(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hy Aunty Repogirl......pls i snt u a mil xteeday abt getin a copy of False pretences.....pls reply me
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
lemme b d first to say a very big Happy Birthday to aunty repo..wish u knwledge to kmplt 4eva nd alwaz..
Dint 4gt 4rm false pretenses lemme b d first to say a very big Happy Birthday to aunty repo..wish u knwledge to kmplt 4eva nd alwaz..
Dint 4gt 4rm false pretenses
lemme b d first to say a very big Happy Birthday to aunty repo..wish u knwledge to kmplt 4eva nd alwaz..
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
raffyreuz:
Dint 4gt 4rm false pretenses lemme b d first to say a very big Happy Birthday to aunty repo..wish u knwledge to kmplt 4eva nd alwaz..
loool thanks much but its tomorrow sha....thanks all the same for remembering...

Vimlady , I got your mail and will send you a reply soon.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by billynoni(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Countdown to 'OUR' Repo's bday..........hbd and llnp in advance big sista grin .(Coz i knw 2 get space wish u here 2mao go be 1st come 1st serve)
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
billynoni:
Countdown to 'OUR' Repo's bday..........hbd and llnp in advance big sista grin .(Coz i knw 2 get space wish u here 2mao go be 1st come 1st serve)
grin thanks much dear, I appreciate smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by billynoni(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
grin thanks much dear, I appreciate smiley
U're always welcome anyday anytime......have fun,its ur day ma'am!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by princessadeola(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know anyone born in August is mandated to be great. We August celebrant are just so Blessed. Happy Birthday in Advance to aunty Peju Amadi

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
Aunty Repogirl nor blame ur boy jare If I dey read story I dey like to crack ma brain to try to know weti go happen next as in I dey too dey like run faster than ma shadow but I go enjoy am.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pukka36:
U eh u like update grin grin grin anyway that's an update I am inside de story am Zinny's Ex Boyfriend I am just surprise that Aunty Repogirl did not include my character
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Pukka36(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Rick9:
U eh u like update grin grin grin anyway that's an update I am inside de story am Zinny's Ex Boyfriend I am just surprise that Aunty Repogirl did not include my character
Choitongue
This Ur colour combination is fine shaembarassed

Heyyyyiiii.....
Happy Birthday Repogirl!!!
God bless Ur new age!
In health,wealth and strength.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 12:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Pukka36:
Choitongue
This Ur colour combination is fine shaembarassed

Heyyyyiiii.....
Happy Birthday Repogirl!!!
God bless Ur new age!
In health,wealth and strength.
thanks, thanks and more thanks ooo! grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2015
princessadeola:
I know anyone born in August is mandated to be great. We August celebrant are just so Blessed. Happy Birthday in Advance to aunty Peju Amadi
Yes o my dear...that's so true!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 4:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday repogirl...I wish you long life and prosperity in good health and mega riches

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Niwdog(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday to our one and only repogirl of nairaland. Wish you long life and prosperity and wish us long update to celebrate it
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
HelenBee:
Happy birthday repogirl...I wish you long life and prosperity in good health and mega riches
princessadeola:
wow, wow, thanks for the awesome words, its true anyway...we d best (in DJ khaled's voice)! Lool, Amen oooo plus the mega riches part oooo grin, thanks much dearie!

Niwdog:
Happy birthday to our one and only repogirl of nairaland. Wish you long life and prosperity and wish us long update to celebrate it
hahahaha, I wish I had something to offer you guys but be rest assured that the next update is going to be really awesome....totally mind annihilating! grin

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mario1983(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2015
kaint wait
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Gibjewel(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday to you repogirl, you are the first i'll be wishing this on this platform, that shows how awesome God has created you grin I wish you the very best in life. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday to you Repogirl, as you add another year today may God's grace and mercies never leave or forsake you and may your utmost heart desire be granted. Cheers and enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ekenzify(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Have a Wonderful Birthday Repogirl, more fruitful years ahead 4 u & family.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by angeldhammy: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy bufday ma av a funfilled day
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by princessadeola(f): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2015
happy birthday
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Bamilizy(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday 2 u wullnp.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Dglory(f): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
A happy birthday to our great writer. Repogal, I wish you long life n prosperity in good and sound health...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Pekkelly(f): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
A very happy birthday to you, dear wonderful writer... I pray dat dis new year brings u more grace 4 more excellent writing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (54) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.