Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483672 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Vimlady:
Done!
thanks much dearie cheesy, I appreciate it.

Niwdog:
You gat my vote
thanks Niwdog, I hope the vote has been sent http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ wink

losprince:
Oh shocked BOY ! It felt as if my mind hugged a bomb, u gat m'vote my lady.
But can that work be reproduced in a certain form wink grin I mean...
looooool, so u are one of the bad shildren abi? Thanks much for the vote! smiley

Thanks also to all those how voted silently but for others, who have not read and voted, abeg go na, do this for Repo cheesy
http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

Thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nellyme(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
repogirl:
nellyme, you came to campaign on my thread, you better carry my own campaign to other threads too oangry, or else......

Or else nothing sha, just help me, thanks. grin

Lol....I'm on it Ma'am.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2015
nellyme:

Lol....I'm on it Ma'am.
correct! Thanks much dearie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by base83: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Repogirl jus voted then decided to read the story.... mehn its hot!!! Hope u win wink

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
base83:
Repogirl jus voted then decided to read the story.... mehn its hot!!! Hope u win wink
Thanks much for taking time out to do so...I do hope I win......

And its you guys that can make it possible oooooooo, abeg with your votes, I can win but if you hold back I wont ooooo, so abeg use una churchmind before I resort to emotional blackmail now ooo, lol!

Silent readers and passers by, abeg repent today and vote, thanks in advance....http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 1miccza: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
repogirl:

And its you guys that can make it possible oooooooo, abeg with your votes, I can win but if you hold back I wont ooooo, so abeg use una churchmind before I resort to emotional blackmail now ooo, lol!

Silent readers and passers by, abeg repent today and vote, thanks in advance....http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ grin

Hi just wanted to ask "please are you the same peju Amadi that won the 2015 writivism contest for short stories??Forgive my intrusion?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
1miccza:

Hi just wanted to ask "please are you the same peju Amadi that won the 2015 writivism contest for short stories??Forgive my intrusion?
thats Pemi Aguda not Peju Amadi......
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mj45: 2:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Finally succeeded in casting my vote for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by aprilwise(m): 4:28am On Aug 27, 2015
U dey beg for vote give ur readers update make we take see front we go vote for u. # iamwarrified#
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 1miccza: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2015
repogirl:
thats Pemi Aguda not Peju Amadi......

Sorry i've just discovered that . So sorry for the mistaken identity. Nice job.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tescoleps(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Voted.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nellyme(f): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
aprilwise:
U dey beg for vote give ur readers update make we take see front we go vote for u. # iamwarrified#

Mtchewww, u dey look for new update, the old ones u don dey read since na wetin u gv am for return. Abeg go cast ur vote jhoor. Dnt be selfish. #peace

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by dannybomb(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
repogirl i jux finish casting my vote for. oya I don seat hit me with update smileyrepogirl i jux finish casting my vote for. oya I don seat hit me with update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mj45:
Finally succeeded in casting my vote for u.
thanks soooo much, I appreciate it.
tescoleps:
Voted.
thanks dearie

dannybomb:
repogirl i jux finish casting my vote for. oya I don seat hit me with update smileyrepogirl i jux finish casting my vote for. oya I don seat hit me with update
lool, I promise you when I hit you with the next update you will lose balance.....its going to be awesome for you guys doing such a great job for me. Thanks so much.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by feyilag(f): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
I voted yesterday morning
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:32am On Aug 28, 2015
feyilag:
I voted yesterday morning
thanks much, I appreciate it. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Uthman51(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
I don vote
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hadeehart101(f): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
I've voted for you o, come and update sharperly.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by aprilwise(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2015
It's one man one vote? As it stands our dear repobabe needs more votes. I don vote ooooo.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I just voted bt aunty repo they requested for three best writers,am i the only one noticing dat?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Olaitan3784(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
voted
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olaitan3784:
voted
Uthman51:
I don vote
thanks guys

Hadeehart101:
I've voted for you o, come and update sharperly.
I will update soon, dont worry. Thanks for voting

aprilwise:
It's one man one vote? As it stands our dear repobabe needs more votes. I don vote ooooo.
actually, this is the first stage, the ten writers with the highest votes make it to the next stage. That will be the critical stage where I will need the most votes to win, I trust in you guys sha. You can make it happen. Thanks for voting

Andrew114:
I just voted bt aunty repo they requested for three best writers,am i the only one noticing dat?
yes, for this stage you can vote for your favorite three in order for them to qualify for the final stage. Thanks much.

You guys are sooooooo awesome, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart but no slacking yet ooooo...if u havent voted , I beg of you to do so here. Thanks so much. http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Okworigeorge(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
repogirl:
thanks guys

I will update soon, dont worry. Thanks for voting

actually, this is the first stage, the ten writers with the highest votes make it to the next stage. That will be the critical stage where I will need the most votes to win, I trust in you guys sha. You can make it happen. Thanks for voting

yes, for this stage you can vote for your favorite three in order for them to qualify for the final stage. Thanks much.

You guys are sooooooo awesome, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart but no slacking yet ooooo...if u havent voted , I beg of you to do so here. Thanks so much. http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
update b4 we vote
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by pwettyhardey(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don vote for repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Okworigeorge:
update b4 we vote
na wa o, see ultimatum grin...I no run na, haba, I cant update when its not ready...atleast vote because of all the updates I have been giving you since na wink

pwettyhardey:
I don vote for repogirl
thanks much dear, very well appreciated. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Okworigeorge(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
repogirl:
na wa o, see ultimatum grin...I no run na, haba, I cant update when its not ready...atleast vote because of all the updates I have been giving you since na wink
madam don vex o...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Okworigeorge:
madam don vex o...
vex, how? I dey wink and u talk sey I vex....if I frown angrynko? Weting that one go be?

Anyway forget whether I vex or no vex...u don vote? http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Okworigeorge(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
repogirl:
vex, how? I dey wink and u talk sey I vex....if I frown angrynko? Weting that one go be?

Anyway forget whether I vex or no vex...u don vote? http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ grin
yep, vote number 86 na my own btw if na ur wink b dat daz mean ur range go fit cook beans o
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Okworigeorge:
yep, vote number 86 na my own btw if na ur wink b dat daz mean ur range go fit cook beans o
grin thanks for voting.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Okworigeorge(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
repogirl:
grin thanks for voting.
wlc
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Bholarji18(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
repogirl:

. Pls where does one fill d contact form?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by emilygold(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don cast my vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.