Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States (9654 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by oneeast: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
A decoy way activated on this thread to serve as a ploy to lure the combatants.

The agreement between the Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents still stands. Any attempt to deviate from that accord will throw NL up in flames ones more. Therefore let us all abide by the ACCORD.

Sign
For: Chino Institute

Cc: 323 Battalion, Tsolz

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by oneeast: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Are you insulting a fellow General? Now if we must bring and punish Igbo tribalists we should also bring in there Yoruba counterparts and punish both together.

My division activated decoy on this thread.

Idumoshe:

You are a fool and id.iot. Its already in flame and we are here to destroy it. You signed an agreement with my GOC but was on this same thread spewing trash about the Odua. What kind of agreement is that? You are already in trouble and will suffer unless you apologize now.

@OfficialScatter, We need you here Sir.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
source,source,source,source,source,source,source,source,sourrrrrrrrrce?....source ooooooo
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
christopher123:
HOW DID HE END
Same way as Ojukwu...the same way you will.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by victorD3: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
The problem of Yoruba's is not if GEJ is corrupt or not but for the finance and petroleum ministry that was handed to our eastern brothers.

GEJ till 2019

Then

David Mark till 2027

Well I'm from Yoruba.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of Pension Arrears / New Alignments Threaten Apga’s Role In Southeast / I Support Monitoring Of Social Media By Security Agencies- Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.