Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? (2480 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=jossi994 post=27535222] lol.. Wetin i do[
/quote]how are u?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=MarthaK post=27535265][/quote] okay i think.. You nko?
Concerning the topic,tell us your own..
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
okay i think.. You nko?
Concerning the topic,tell us your own..
Hehehe...
All my ex bfs were broke grin
But the current don dey make brain sha cool
Best gift I've given...
Hmmm...
My heart cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:

Hehehe...
All my ex bfs were broke grin
But the current don dey make brain sha cool
Best gift I've given...
Hmmm...
My heart cheesy
soo romantic of thee.. Makes me wonder how da hell you're still alive sweery smiley or are you a vampaya?

Bf nko? Him don give you ayneeteen?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
soo romantic of thee.. Makes me wonder how da hell you're still alive sweery smiley or are you a vampaya?

Bf nko? Him don give you ayneeteen?
him don gimmie him all o
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:

him don gimmie him all o
hmmm.. Do you mean his all? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
hmmm.. Do you mean his all? shocked
Yyyeeeaaahhh tongue
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:

Yyyeeeaaahhh tongue
hmm,him try. Me can not fit do that..
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
hmm,him try. Me can not fit do that..
Like I said, u be ashawo!
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:

Like I said, u be ashawo!
if you been dey stay for calabar.. I for no be ashawo grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
if you been dey stay for calabar.. I for no be ashawo grin
lol
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:
lol
dey dia.. cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Ermmm...I gave him 'all of me' grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by maxy097(m): 4:56am On Oct 29, 2014
PinkObsession:
Yes she did, I reciprocated grin
PinkObsession:
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Ancestorr(f): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Cow
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Do I know you?? angry
maxy097:

Yes she did, I reciprocated grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by dre11(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
My heart

More expensive than Gold and diamond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Madness In The Name Of Fashion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.