Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. (4612 Views)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
it is because the women are more educated than the men in Kano. If they give the women any chance, they would subdue the men like it is done to them.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
slickblaze:
it is because the women are more educated than the men in Kano. If they give the women any chance, they would subdue the men like it is done to them.

you said so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Future Generation Sagging Trend / PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning / Profile Of New EFCC Boss Ibrahim Mustafa Magu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.