Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246991 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

Yeah quite tall sister I m 5'12 smiley
And yes they're very gracious and beautiful one of the best looking of the Continent and BANTU for the majority because we have fulanis Sudanese descent brothers also

I agree,

We got short as we "passed through" the Congo and crossed the Riftvalley.

I have noted that Bantu people classified as Western Bantus are quite tall... as far south as Angola.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pres of Kenya inspecting a portion of the rail,

Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan are putting up a standard gauge rail to ease commerce between the four countries, and to connect the landlocked Uganda, S.Sudan and Rwanda to the sea port.

There is talk of going further west.

Wouldn't you agree this is a good example of panafricanism Rafikizolo,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kenyan

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
denisfidha:
Kenyan
Like stunning,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
muafrika:
Pres of Kenya inspecting a portion of the rail,

Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan are putting up a standard gauge rail to ease commerce between the four countries, and to connect the landlocked Uganda, S.Sudan and Rwanda to the sea port.

There is talk of going further west.

Wouldn't you agree this is a good example of panafricanism Rafikizolo,

You don't expect everyone to grasp such concepts, when we view South Sudanese we don't see Nilotes? We see a virgin market about to undergo tremendous growth so we build a railway and highway together. Those who think Pan Africanism is about culture are mistaken and will miss the boat to progress.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2015
gallivant:

You don't expect everyone to grasp such concepts, when we view South Sudanese we don't see Nilotes? We see a virgin market about to undergo tremendous growth so we build a railway and highway together. Those who think Pan Africanism is about culture are mistaken and will miss the boat to progress.
I am beginning to see that. We need serious re-education in Africa, for the sake of decolonization of our minds.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Nayah:
Bantu from fantastic Cameroon

Buuriful cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
I am beginning to see that. We need serious re-education in Africa, for the sake of decolonization of our minds.
I think in some way it happens. but it's not always a priority. nowadays, a country like Kenya, we bond with other nations economically, militarily, geipolitically. then after people start to visit each other on busness, that's when we start exchanging cultures, and soon enough, you start hearing Congolese nights, Nigeria nights where people go to listen time music from those countries, or you start hearing Ethiopian restaurant popping up and people get a taste of Ethiopian cuisine. then it goes to fashion cloths...... so I thing in a way, we Africans have find a way of exchanging and sharing cultures, but in the modern day, people have to do business first
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
denisfidha:

I think in some way it happens. But it's not always a priority...a country like Kenya, we bond with other nations economically militarily, geopolitically...that's when we start exchanging cultures, and soon enough, you start hearing Congolese nights, Nigeria nights where people go to listen time music from those countries, or you start hearing Ethiopian restaurant popping up and people get a taste of Ethiopian cuisine. then it goes to fashion cloths...... so I think in a way, we Africans have find a way of exchanging and sharing cultures, but... people have to do business first
And Nigerian culture(music, movies) has taken over the Kenyan entertainment scene. For now.

We have a habit of doing that. It was Bongo flavour some time ago, Congolese Lingala another, even South African another time. At times its Kenyans who get all the attention here.

Africa though is closed up to itself and open to our former colonial master more than to each other for trade.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
And Nigerian culture(music, movies) has taken over the Kenyan entertainment scene. For now.

We have a habit of doing that. It was Bongo flavour some time ago, Congolese Lingala another, even South African another time. At times its Kenyans who get all the attention here.

Africa though is closed up to itself and open to our former colonial master more than to each other for trade.

Its a case of not wanting the same person who you think is in the same boat as you to succeed but wouldnt mind a succesful person from outside. You know... African style...........

in the interiors of Africa, if the neighbour in the village becomes successful, others start to wish bad things for him, but the same people woulnt mind a person from outside coming to buy there land and build prime properties...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
SWAHILI FASHION WEEK: The biggest and largest annual fashion event in the whole of East and Central Africa providing platform for fashion and accessory ...

Fashion Designers from East Africa(Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,rwanda,Burundi ) showcase there east Africa inspired designs to other fashionistas and desingners from all over the world from the international fashion industry..

1 Share

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2015

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
denisfidha:

Its a case of not wanting the same person who you think is in the same boat as you to succeed but wouldnt mind a succesful person from outside. You know... African style...........

in the interiors of Africa, if the neighbour in the village becomes successful, others start to wish bad things for him, but the same people woulnt mind a person from outside coming to buy there land and build prime properties...

You hit the nail on the head!

Whats up with that? PHD syndrom. Actually, as a side note, I avoid one or two "relatives" for such tendancies. And we are doing it on a national scale too. Rather than be associated with another African country, people are even happier being likened and refered to in relation to caucasians, Arabs, and am sure China would have been on the list if it had colonized an African country.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
denisfidha:
SWAHILI FASHION WEEK: The biggest and largest annual fashion event in the whole of East and Central Africa providing platform for fashion and accessory ...

Fashion Designers from East Africa(Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,rwanda,Burundi ) showcase there east Africa inspired designs to other fashionistas and designers from all over the world from the international fashion industry..
Is that going on right now?

That second Leso dress is a winner...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:

You hit the nail on the head!

Whats up with that? PHD syndrom. Actually, as a side note, I avoid one or two "relatives" for such tendancies. And we are doing it on a national scale too. Rather than be associated with another African country, people are even happier being likened and refered to in relation to caucasians, Arabs, and am sure China would have been on the list if it had colonized an African country.
Exactly! (No wonder Russia has a government propaganda machine just to promote russian culture and to counter western influence(culturaly and psychologically)).....
We need to learn to appreciate our own values and love our cultures, that way, no outside influence will ever change our core values, once we do that, africans will never be 'jealous' of each others success because each one of us will have our own valus that we are proud of
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
Is that going on right now?

That second Leso dress is a winner...
No, it happens in Decembers- Main event last year was from 4th-6th

1 Share

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
denisfidha:

Exactly! (No wonder Russia has a government propaganda machine just to promote russian culture and to counter western influence(culturaly and psychologically)).....
We need to learn to appreciate our own values and love our cultures, that way, no outside influence will ever change our core values, once we do that, africans will never be 'jealous' of each others success because each one of us will have our own values that we are proud of
Even the US has one in the name of hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
I know this isnt bantu pictures,(allow me just this once) but it is worth to note that since the launch of Swahili Fashin Week in 2005(I think) the Kanga Lesso from east Africa has gone global and its beginning to be showcased in various fashion shows around the world.....
this has made its demand rise around the world and through AGOA, it has made Kenya be the largest exporter of Garmets/textiles to the United States with exports to the tune of over US$300mn and 10,000 new direct jobs created.
Just last year November a government Textile Factory is to be constracted by 2015 to create more garmets wich are in high demand, and in the prosess employ 3,000 from Mombasa where the factory will be located.

http://www.africanreview.com/manufacturing/industry/mombasa-apparels-opens-us-25mn-garment-factory-in-kenya

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
The largest exporter under AGOA? (speaking of pan-Africanisn, this (AGOA) was an initiative of the African-American business community..) Thats the way to go,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
The largest exporter under AGOA? (speaking of pan-Africanisn, this (AGOA) was an initiative of the African-American business community..) Thats the way to go,
yes the largest exporter in sub Sahara Africa where AGOA countries are
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Somewhere in Mombasa...

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Beautiful Bantu people...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Beautiful Bantu people...
And beautiful hairstyles..

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
More good looks..

[img]http://kopimocca.tk/kenyan-braids-styles.html[/img]

The perfect hair for all kinds of artistry...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ababda: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
muafrika:

Are you talking about the entire continent or some regions in Africa? Let look at the reality, it is a big gulf btw many countries in the continent. We have to understand it other cultures, before any progress of a pan African dream is possible. How the way i see it, it will be more of a regional blocks, than anything totally continent wide. For example South Sudan will probably belong in two union, one with the eastern African countries, and the other a possible "Nile Valley Union" btw North Sudan and Egypt, and possibly Eritrea in the mix, but we will see the outcome, when the dust of conflict is settled in South Sudan.

BTW, nice pictures.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
ababda:

Are you talking about the entire continent or some regions in Africa? Let look at the reality, it is a big gulf btw many countries in the continent. We have to understand it other cultures, before any progress of a pan African dream is possible. How the way i see it, it will be more of a regional blocks, than anything totally continent wide. For example South Sudan will probably belong in two union, one with the eastern African countries, and the other a possible "Nile Valley Union" btw North Sudan and Egypt, and possibly Eritrea in the mix, but we will see the outcome, when the dust of conflict is settled in South Sudan.

BTW, nice pictures.

No we don't.Everybody can keep their cultures and do business regardless.What does ones culture have to do with infrastructure, trade, investments etc?What is Pan Africanism?You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks Ababda,

I have to agree with gallivant.

Pan-Africanisn is NOT deculturalization, Its not me losing my tribal or clan identity, or even nation to strange people. I would dread that. I would dread an Africa that is a country with one president. That is not pan African, it would be recolonization/globalization.

Land is very important to some of us and we have fought for indegenous community rights to regain proprietorship lost by the creation of countries by colonialism. Sharing the same once again with an entire continent is not happening.

Pan-Africanisn is already at work. Its past the proposal stage. The African Union founded in 1963 is a pan-African institution. I see all African countries represented. They are all there as independent entities, using one voice to address issues ailing the continent. Thats all there is to it. BTW, both Sudans attend African Union meetings.

We are a tribal people and its not about to change abt 2000(officially). Economic disparities are another consideration.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Very nice pictures please keep them going
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
muafrika:
Thanks Ababda,

I have to agree with gallivant.

Pan-Africanisn is NOT deculturalization, Its not me losing my tribal or clan identity, or even nation to strange people. I would dread that. I would dread an Africa that is a country with one president. That is not pan African, it would be recolonization/globalization.

Land is very important to some of us and we have fought for indegenous community rights to regain proprietorship lost by the creation of countries by colonialism. Sharing the same once again with an entire continent is not happening.

Pan-Africanisn is already at work. Its past the proposal stage. The African Union founded in 1963 is a pan-African institution. I see all African countries represented. They are all there as independent entities, using one voice to address issues ailing the continent. Thats all there is to it. BTW, both Sudans attend African Union meetings.

We are a tribal people and its not about to change abt 2000(officially). Economic disparities are another consideration.

At the bolded - I couldn't agree more. Look at the EU. It once started off as simply a pan-Euro trade institution but as time went on it became a bloated mess with it gaining more power and creating it's own currency. Africa should not emulate the EU.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
Very nice pictures please keep them going
Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
BlackKenichi:

At the bolded - I couldn't agree more. Look at the EU. It once started off as simply a pan-Euro trade institution but as time went on it became a bloated mess with it gaining more power and creating it's own currency. Africa should not emulate the EU.
There are people with such big interest that they would take advantage of ideas that would otherwise be noble, to attain their own ends.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
muafrika:
There are people with such big interest that they would take advantage of ideas that would otherwise be noble, to attain their own ends.
That's true. So long as the AU keeps to these principles it will help Africa:
1. To establish peaceful trade and investment across Africa.
2. To help out African countries that are going through tough times, like natural disasters, economic problems etc. Of course it would be up to the Sovereign nation's disgression.
3. To militarily aid African countries that are in turmoil. E.g. AMISOM. This would be done by a Multi-African national force working with the sovereign nation's military (and of course the Sovereign nation's permission). Of course the AU would not have it's own military.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.