Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... (14720 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Meet The Lady Who Broke Off Her Engagement To Keep Dating Sugar Daddies / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah it was into the ocean

Well you're a bit of a badass jeez. Rigging elections and all scandal things like

You're crazy lol I would never shocked aren't you scared you'd fall shocked and die shocked
lolz comon, its all part of politics.... Wel i wasnt the one who rigged the election so i am innocent(making a puppy face) lol.. As for me bein scared, lol i wasnt scared....i just love heights so much.... I plan on goin on a hot air balloon trip,,,....would u mind to join me?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol men and food. Well it doesnt seem too picky I'm sure she's out there somewhere smiley

So can you cook?
yh..she surely is out dr waitn for me.... Yup i can..and hey, men cook well dan ladies nowadays..... Yh i just said it... Bite me
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz comon, its all part of politics.... Wel i wasnt the one who rigged the election so i am innocent(making a puppy face) lol.. As for me bein scared, lol i wasnt scared....i just love heights so much.... I plan on goin on a hot air balloon trip,,,....would u mind to join me?

Yes i would mind thank you very much. I like my feet on the ground. We shouldn't defy the laws of gravity.

Looool so I'm guessing your squad were all badasses. Well lol that's interesting wink

You love heights shocked
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yes i would mind thank you very much. I like my feet on the ground. We shouldn't defy the laws of gravity.

Looool so I'm guessing your squad were all badasses. Well lol that's interesting wink

You love heights shocked
cmon dnt be scared,..... The angels will come gaurd u lest u strike ur feet against a stone....lol
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yh..she surely is out dr waitn for me.... Yup i can..and hey, men cook well dan ladies nowadays..... Yh i just said it... Bite me

Lol well that's great. I think men that cook is so sexy like shocked
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well that's great. I think men that cook is so sexy like shocked
its nice u find dem sexy..... So watsur favoryt dish?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
cmon dnt be scared,..... The angels will come gaurd u lest u strike ur feet against a stone....lol

Lol my angels are telling me to stay on the ground. Lol they're probs too lazy to fly ;p
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol my angels are telling me to stay on the ground. Lol they're probs too lazy to fly ;p
lol ur angels hav been sleepin dats why....i guess i'd hav to giv dem a knock on thr heads.... Wah abt boat trips, i knw u'd love it
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
its nice u find dem sexy..... So watsur favoryt dish?

Lol hmm

Starter - Snails hmm
Main course - a fish dish preferably scallops and caviar or some salmon
Dessert- creme brulee or croquembouche
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ur angels hav been sleepin dats why....i guess i'd hav to giv dem a knock on thr heads.... Wah abt boat trips, i knw u'd love it

Its the bed. They're so seductive. No no lol that's illegal. I'll sue you for assault.

Hmm sure lol when you say boat you mean a yacht yes?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hmm

Starter - Snails hmm
breezy am definitely sure i havent tasted all that......croquembouche lol i almost bit my tongue pronouncin it..... Snails....slimey....
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Its the bed. They're so seductive. No no lol that's illegal. I'll sue you for assault.

Hmm sure lol when you say boat you mean a yacht yes?
hahahahhahaha wr u thinkin i meant a canoe? Lol.... Urm we will see in d court of law den....
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hmm

Starter - Snails hmm
wats the croquembouche made of anyways?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
breezy am definitely sure i havent tasted all that......croquembouche lol i almost bit my tongue pronouncin it..... Snails....slimey....

Lol i love snails. Only the nigerian one tho.

Of course Ihave. I've had everything on that list.haha croquembouche is sooooooo good God
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
wats the croquembouche made of anyways?

Profiteroles. Which is like pastry filled with some kind of custard or icing I don't know. Then there's spun sugar around it. Ugh so nice
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahhahaha wr u thinkin i meant a canoe? Lol.... Urm we will see in d court of law den....

Haha well I Dont know really. I thought you meant them gondolas thing.

Yes we would. The Irish court please.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol i love snails. Only the nigerian one tho.

Of course Ihave. I've had everything on that list.haha croquembouche is sooooooo good God
oh my gosh, d way u describ it mks me so want to taste it..... Am definitely goin to visit a french restaurant soon.... Well lol du u mean dat irish snails arent dat good?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Profiteroles. Which is like pastry filled with some kind of custard or icing I don't know. Then there's spun sugar around it. Ugh so nice
shit.....sugar...dnt mention again.....i am definitely in loooooove
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oh my gosh, d way u describ it mks me so want to taste it..... Am definitely goin to visit a french restaurant soon.... Well lol du u mean dat irish snails arent dat good?

Lol its beautiful ugh yeah I had it in a restaurant in Paris

Haha I've never had snails in Ireland. But the French snails are definitely slimly
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well I Dont know really. I thought you meant them gondolas thing.

Yes we would. The Irish court please.
so u would hav bribed the judge to give the ruling in ur favor....no.. We will do it in the nigerian court...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol its beautiful ugh yeah I had it in a restaurant in Paris

Haha I've never had snails in Ireland. But the French snails are definitely slimly
i think dey like it dat way..... Weird people.... I guess u must hv visited alot ov places.... So whch cities did u find very atractive and would u love to visit
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
shit.....sugar...dnt mention again.....i am definitely in loooooove

Toooooold you
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Toooooold you
u really did...i gat a sweet tooth....
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so u would hav bribed the judge to give the ruling in ur favor....no.. We will do it in the nigerian court...

Lol we all know Nigeria is more corrupted. And yall have that juju thing and lizards shocked
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i think dey like it dat way..... Weird people.... I guess u must hv visited alot ov places.... So whch cities did u find very atractive and would u love to visit

Lol well I Dont like slimy snails ew

I have yeah. Cities I would love to visit

Just two
Dubai and Sydney

Attractive cities... Ehm
I love Paris and turkey is beautiful
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol we all know Nigeria is more corrupted. And yall have that juju thing and lizards shocked
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaha...... Lizards again.... Why do u dislike dem soo much...dey r nice creatures u knw...at least dey keep on sayn yes to evrythn... Ok for a fair judgement, we shall have it in ireland, ur place...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well I Dont like slimy snails ew

I have yeah. Cities I would love to visit

Just two
Dubai and Sydney

Attractive cities... Ehm
I love Paris and turkey is beautiful
shit..sydney... Fuckn beautiful city in australia..... One thing i admire australia is thr magnificient nd amazin buildings,,,,,..... So turkey is attractive? Woow..i never knew...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
shit..sydney... Fuckn beautiful city in australia..... One thing i admire australia is thr magnificient nd amazin buildings,,,,,..... So turkey is attractive? Woow..i never knew...

Yeah I wanna go australia soooooo bad Omygosh. Its so freaking beautiful

Yeah lol i didn't expect to like turkey but it was nice
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaha...... Lizards again.... Why do u dislike dem soo much...dey r nice creatures u knw...at least dey keep on sayn yes to evrythn... Ok for a fair judgement, we shall have it in ireland, ur place...

They're evillllllll . they're not nice at all ew ew ew they crawl so much

Lol exactly. Ireland is cool
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I wanna go australia soooooo bad Omygosh. Its so freaking beautiful

Yeah lol i didn't expect to like turkey but it was nice
lol, who likes turkey, its a muslim country... Wah abt the carribean?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

They're evillllllll . they're not nice at all ew ew ew they crawl so much

Lol exactly. Ireland is cool
lol i wish dey could fly so dey would come meet u in ireland
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i wish dey could fly so dey would come meet u in ireland

Lol I'd rather you took a plane like everyone else badass Indiana Jones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.