Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... (14636 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Meet The Lady Who Broke Off Her Engagement To Keep Dating Sugar Daddies / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
cutieberie1:
wat do u wnt dem to say sha nt al gals re intelingent sha if u lyk d borin ones u beta stat initiatin d conversation.anyway i knw hw to keep d conversation goin
lol i dislike the boring ones....dey make it hard for me... Hw wil i just typ a lenghty text and all dey do is to reply wit k....are dey dumb or wat..lol...so r u on whatsapp?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
evegran:
OP stop generalising, you've been unlucky to meet female who dunno how to chat. Go and cry to the gods!
ok i will do dat....
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
No girl is a boring chatter.

The same girl you just called boring, go and check her whatsapp contacts and her BBM contacts and you'll be shocked. Go check her twitter and see how active she is. There's always a guy that a girl can chat 24 hrs non-stop with. Always. If they have found a guy to spice up their day, the rest will take a back seat until she finds one more interesting than the one she spends all day on chat with.

The problem is YOU. YOU are boring, as a person. That is why you find yourself in the back seat with all the ladies you initiate a chat with. Time for you to take the driver's seat. Improve yourself and gather knowledge on the things a lady finds interesting.
duly noted..thnk you..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Op what you are doing is not chatting you are conducting interviews
really, lol i dnt do question and answer pleeeease...i make statements......
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
really, lol i dnt do question and answer pleeeease...i make statements......
You know why I call it interviews? Imagine being the only one asking questions and initiating new topics without adequate contributions from them
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
You know why I call it interviews? Imagine being the only one asking questions and initiating new topics without adequate contributions from them
i wonder wat they wil say wen dey get interviewed on tv... E.g so tell me rukiyat, tell us abt yourself.. Rukiyat. Erm, what do u want to knw?? Lol uche can imajin d nonsense na...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote
author=Cutehector4u post=27595635]annie dats d question i keep askin
myself..why me..ah mean, cnt i just get hooked up with a super chic who
is so fly and interestin.ah mean, am cute, tall, i come frm a well todo
family....why must i be meetin awkward ladies.? Maybe its destiny...lol
[/quote]lool..better change dah destiny oo.you sure have to meet me hun..*i alone can break dah jinx*till den..u can always pray na

btw,its annypie 4 miss Nl..plz do vote,thanks

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Rexnegro(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Now, we all knw dat we r in the 21st century where texting is the order of the day and a good chat can just be the thing dat can make ur day interesting... Most girls i have had a rship with r so dry and boring that they want me to always be the one to initiate the chat..even when its very obvious that thr is nothin more to say and we may hav chatted for a very long tym , and i'm still online, they just want me to say smth... I usually get tired of such girls and eventually break up with dem by givin them the silent treatment... My question is, why r girls so uncreative nd dumb in chatting? Must guys always be the one to think abt evrythn?
Mr op I swear e be like say me n u na same blood dey run in our veins...u just described my observations about how many girls can be really boring while chatting with them, some extremely foolish and boring ones can be more fuccking boring while chatting with them, after u don write a long lines expecting a long or not too long line for a reply , u will get K , wat , kk , yea as a reply Gosshhhhh, then u go like FOOL at ur own end in ur mind....apart from that mine is , I so dislike to chat with a girl with low sense of humor, unreasonable by nature, lack common sense, not sociable at all Etc
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:

The same girl you just called boring, go and check her whatsapp contacts and her BBM contacts and you'll be shocked. Go check her twitter and see how active she is. There's always a guy that a girl can chat 24 hrs non-stop with. Always. If they have found a guy to spice up their day, the rest will take a back seat until she finds one more interesting than the one she spends all day on chat with.

The problem is YOU. YOU are boring, as a person. That is why you find yourself in the back seat with all the ladies you initiate a chat with. Time for you to take the driver's seat. Improve yourself and gather knowledge on the things a lady finds interesting.
keep giving hopeless hope to the boring girls that find themselves in such situation.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
Most ladies are dumb and uninteresting when it comes to chatting.. Oooooh did I say dumb and uninteresting ? YES

Lemme tell you something, it takes both side to make a good and lively chat.. As lively, funny and jovial as I am, some ladies make me feel as if I don't know how to chat

Most times you would even see some of them using monosyllabic words to explain themselves out.. E.g,

Tosyne- how are you young lady ?
Bimbo- 5n u?
Tosyne- how's your day bin going ?
Bimbo- cul u ?
Tosyne- mine was worthwhile though I have been indoor all day
Bimbo-k
Tosyne- So what are you doing aside chatting ?
Bimbo- Notn u ?
Tosyne- just sitted here with reading a book alongside
Bimbo- k

Are you trying tell me I'm not a good or lively chatter ?
iadies who chat that way i simply classify them as a lame duck,i also help them feel that boring chat that they have no other option except been offline.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by justmag(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]lįƒę įş ţoo şђoŗţ,ŋobody goţ ţįmęƒoŗ boŗįŋg babes[/size] undecided

AMEN! !! May boring chicks depart from us interesting men in Jesus name!

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by justmag(m): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Now, we all knw dat we r in the 21st century where texting is the order of the day and a good chat can just be the thing dat can make ur day interesting... Most girls i have had a rship with r so dry and boring that they want me to always be the one to initiate the chat..even when its very obvious that thr is nothin more to say and we may hav chatted for a very long tym , and i'm still online, they just want me to say smth... I usually get tired of such girls and eventually break up with dem by givin them the silent treatment... My question is, why r girls so uncreative nd dumb in chatting? Must guys always be the one to think abt evrythn?

I think naturally most women want a man to give em a reason to go on with the convo. Thats nice somtimes until the chat becomes "a question and anwser type convo!" That's nice for a sucker! I think it takes two to tangle. I cut girls like that offf real quick if they don't participate.

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i am not borin, at least i knw dat... Am d kind of prson dat likes to be creativ in chattin.... I hav to tell u d truth , of all the girls i hav chatted wit, thr is only one girl who i cant do without..we can chat from mornin til night nonstop .....she is so lively and she doesnt even hide anythn frm me..she is d kind of person dat wil tel me she is shittin in the toilet wen i ask her wat she is doin..she is so open to me..and i find her priceless...now dat she is gone, (her fone spoilt) i really feel so empty and bored without her.....somtimes i stay al day without even chatn wit anybody cus she is nowhr to be found....i really really miss her.... So so so much.... We r frnds , she has a boyfrnd so we aint seein each oda...we are just chatmates..

Lol Omygosh that's crazy sounds just like me shocked

I get ya. Funny way to get girls to open up is to like get them angry or make them really uncomfortable. Lol they usually come out of their shell faster

Yeaaaah I love them kinda relationships where you can be totally free with each other. I think its what everyone wants but they're to busy trying to look good for the other person :-/.

Well I hope she buys a new phone then yous can talk wink I have a feeling someone (you) have a crush on her tongue
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by engrsyer(m): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2014
@Op, ALL ur comments were just like describing my woman for me to an extent that i started feeling if u were dating my woman. :p:p. But like seriously many girls r dumbed and uncreative minds. Worst of my girl is even wen to b struggling to maintain atleast d level of our conversation I created till we got to d end of it. Later on start asking her some weird questions so as dat cud make her to contribute and maintain d least level of communication, she now start getting angry dat she doesn't like somany questions. Gooosh! Even wen i wil just give her a little silent, d next she will type is ' r u there' or 'r u wit me'? cheesywink Wen i answer yes, she will now say 'den u r not talking'..... OMG! Bros abeg tel me wetin i want mak we talk again. Even wen i am askin u questions so as we should keep chatting den u said u dont like many questions. Of cus d many questions helps u to b creative but u cant just still help thy self, gosh. May God help us(men). Despite dat i dont want to broke up wit her but see how i can bring out those hidden details in her because i beleived dat God put in us some beauties inside everyone but MANY are yet to discover theres so dey need help from others. Enjoy ur woman like dat OP.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Jerryolumide(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i dnt av a girlfriend but almost all my female friends av this problem, but two stand out, dy r always fun to chat funny part dy both don't live around

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Jerryolumide(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahaha breaking up with the silent treatment. . that's sly
dats childish
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Jerryolumide(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
cutieberie1:
wat do u wnt dem to say sha nt al gals re intelingent sha if u lyk d borin ones u beta stat initiatin d conversation.anyway i knw hw to keep d conversation goin
only few girls are intelligent

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Jerryolumide(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2014
engrsyer:
@Op, ALL ur comments were just like describing my woman for me to an extent that i started feeling if u were dating my woman. :p:p. But like seriously many girls r dumbed and uncreative minds. Worst of my girl is even wen to b struggling to maintain atleast d level of our conversation I created till we got to d end of it. Later on start asking her some weird questions so as dat cud make her to contribute and maintain d least level of communication, she now start getting angry dat she doesn't like somany questions. Gooosh! Even wen i wil just give her a little silent, d next she will type is ' r u there' or 'r u wit me'? cheesywink Wen i answer yes, she will now say 'den u r not talking'..... OMG! Bros abeg tel me wetin i want mak we talk again. Even wen i am askin u questions so as we should keep chatting den u said u dont like many questions. Of cus d many questions helps u to b creative but u cant just still help thy self, gosh. May God help us(men). Despite dat i dont want to broke up wit her but see how i can bring out those hidden details in her because i beleived dat God put in us some beauties inside everyone but MANY are yet to discover theres so dey need help from others. Enjoy ur woman like dat OP.
i always use simple tricks lik i want to read, I'm talking to my dad, my mum ask me to do sumfin 4 her etc. Talk to u leta
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Rexnegro(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:

U ve spoken well but u failed to acknowledged the fact that d op said he find it hard to date a girl boring y chatting. Y should a gf put her guy at d backseat because d guy might be boring according to u. Bro from how op sounded am sure dat guy isn't a boring chatter. I ve chatted with so many girls bro only one or two did leveled up as in I always enjoy chatting wit them.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by iKillzz: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Rexnegro:

U ve spoken well but u failed to acknowledged the fact that d op said he find it hard to date a girl boring y chatting. Y should a gf put her guy at d backseat because d guy might be boring according to u. Bro from how op sounded am sure dat guy isn't a boring chatter. I ve chatted with so many girls bro only one or two did leveled up as in I always enjoy chatting wit them.
A girl who puts you in the drivers seat will not be boring to you. Do you forget what it means to be a girl's "number 1"? Girls are constantly bombarded with relationship requests more often than boys, so if a girl singles you out as number one, the rest will take the back seat even tho they keep trying.

Be mindful also that while some girls will accept your proposal, they already have another relationship running and may not be serious about you.

You cannot be the only interesting person while every other girl is boring. There must be something you aren't doing right. When you point an accusing finger at someone, 4 fingers are pointing back at you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Fkhalifa(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Almost all the guys on this thread are complaining on dz act including me my gf always want me do everything online small time any gist even after gisting she ends with okay expecting me to start another round of typing haba

I think its laziness cos guy to guy chats are interesting buh you ill hardly see this girls type mor than 3 lines so dry in fact super boring

of recent they don't even reply that much again.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Jerryolumide:
dats childish

Lol i think its kinda funny lipsrsealed
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Annypie:
lool..better change dah destiny oo.you sure have to meet me hun..*i alone can break dah jinx*till den..u can always pray na

btw,its annypie 4 miss Nl..plz do vote,thanks
lol really, so urm whr can i meet u? Nd i only vote 4 d ladies who r my folowers
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Omygosh that's crazy sounds just like me shocked

I get ya. Funny way to get girls to open up is to like get them angry or make them really uncomfortable. Lol they usually come out of their shell faster

Yeaaaah I love them kinda relationships where you can be totally free with each other. I think its what everyone wants but they're to busy trying to look good for the other person :-/.

Well I hope she buys a new phone then yous can talk wink I have a feeling someone (you) have a crush on her tongue
lol breezy, i must confess i dd hv a crush for her but i came over d feelin...she knew abt it nd we had to separate for a while....den after our sepration, we got bk togeda as buddies.....dats y any girl i meeet online now, i try to define d typ ov rship dat we wil b in so neither one ov us wil get hurt...is it just frnds or chatmates or frnds wit benefits or spendn time togeda frnds or just for d sex only rshp....i try to bring up these talk so we could agree
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol breezy, i must confess i dd hv a crush for her but i came over d feelin...she knew abt it nd we had to separate for a while....den after our sepration, we got bk togeda as buddies.....dats y any girl i meeet online now, i try to define d typ ov rship dat we wil b in so neither one ov us wil get hurt...is it just frnds or chatmates or frnds wit benefits or spendn time togeda frnds or just for d sex only rshp....i try to bring up these talk so we could agree

Awhhh that's so cute <3. Y'all would make a good couple of you're so free around each other tho

Yeah I try to let guys know from the onset how things are gonna be. But if you fall you fall you can't really help it you know. You'd just be more reluctant to tell them

Lol but i dont do the whole friends with benefits thing embarassed. Dont you always catch feelings at the end?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by sconp: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
This thread is laughter filled.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Tymax(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
The percentage of dumb girls nowadays.... Alarming! I am always exceptionally curt to such irrelevant ladies. No apologies.

If you cannot initiate and/or hold a decent conversation with me why are you educated?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by defendedvictim(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Odilafta:
Because you keep typing in shorthand

you keep asking for b..reast picture,

you keep typing 'snap yourself and send'
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by defendedvictim(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
d problem with girls is dat they r just too annoyin...dey cnt even be open minded wen chatting... I knw a boring girl wen i chat with her, d moment i ask her how was ur day nd she just says fine only, without tryn to giv details, den i knw she is super boring..
so u expect her to tell u her life history abi..Smh.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by defendedvictim(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
Most ladies are dumb and uninteresting when it comes to chatting.. Oooooh did I say MOST ladies are dumb and uninteresting when it comes to chatting? YES

Lemme tell you something, it takes both sides to make a good and lively chat.. As lively, funny and jovial as I am, some ladies still make me feel as if I don't know how to chat

Most times you would even see some of them using monosyllabic words to explain themselves out.. E.g,

Tosyne- how are you young lady ?
Bimbo- 5n u?
Tosyne- how's your day bin going ?
Bimbo- cul u ?
Tosyne- mine was worthwhile though I have been indoor all day
Bimbo-k
Tosyne- So what are you doing aside chatting ?
Bimbo- Notn u ?
Tosyne- just sitted here reading a book alongside
Bimbo- k

Are you trying tell me I'm not a good or lively chatter ?
who z bimbo? undecided ..jst curious
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
defendedvictim:
who z bimbo? undecided ..jst curious
hehehehehe egbon calm down ooooo.. Na d name wey just come my mind I use so
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Spydamannn(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don tire to dey see this kind thread...Op let me give you the almighty formula,anytime u wanna chat that girl up use a nice display picture of yourself...a cute one....it doesn't fail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 2 / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82