Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... (14684 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Meet The Lady Who Broke Off Her Engagement To Keep Dating Sugar Daddies / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Now, we all knw dat we r in the 21st century where texting is the order of the day and a good chat can just be the thing dat can make ur day interesting... Most girls i have had a rship with r so dry and boring that they want me to always be the one to initiate the chat..even when its very obvious that thr is nothin more to say and we may hav chatted for a very long tym , and i'm still online, they just want me to say smth... I usually get tired of such girls and eventually break up with dem by givin them the silent treatment... My question is, why r girls so uncreative nd dumb in chatting? Must guys always be the one to think abt evrythn?

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Because you keep typing in shorthand

you keep asking for b..reast picture,

you keep typing 'snap yourself and send'

8 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hahaha breaking up with the silent treatment. . that's sly
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahaha breaking up with the silent treatment. . that's sly
mrsbreezy lol i think dats e worst kind of breakup dat suits dem..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Odilafta:
Because you keep typing in shorthand

you keep asking for b..reast picture,

you keep typing 'snap yourself and send'
lol i keep askin for breast picture..ur very funny... Clap for urself..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
just continue DATING ..ok
U will get to ur BUSTOP soon....

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=20pt]lįƒę įş ţoo şђoŗţ,ŋobody goţ ţįmęƒoŗ boŗįŋg babes[/size] undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
haha...ya suppose to be understanding na.

they dnt hav anytin to say ni..*dats where dumb comes in tho*u sef y do u keep meeting d boring ones??
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Cutehector4u:
mrsbreezy lol i think dats e worst kind of breakup dat suits dem..

Haha that doesn't suit anyone haha Its so mean hehe
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by suptol(m): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2014
I quite understand how you feel when you came up with this thread. Am currently in that shoe with some of my female friends.
Anyway, having said that,....

For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by cutieberie1(f): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2014
wat do u wnt dem to say sha nt al gals re intelingent sha if u lyk d borin ones u beta stat initiatin d conversation.anyway i knw hw to keep d conversation goin
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2014
This just made me remember my GF,she can so much bore me in chats but whenever we see her mouth eh,I once asked her about it and she said she is a native woman that chats does not freak her

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2014
OP stop generalising, you've been unlucky to meet female who dunno how to chat. Go and cry to the gods!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by iKillzz: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2014
No girl is a boring chatter.

The same girl you just called boring, go and check her whatsapp contacts and her BBM contacts and you'll be shocked. Go check her twitter and see how active she is. There's always a guy that a girl can chat 24 hrs non-stop with. Always. If they have found a guy to spice up their day, the rest will take a back seat until she finds one more interesting than the one she spends all day on chat with.

The problem is YOU. YOU are boring, as a person. That is why you find yourself in the back seat with all the ladies you initiate a chat with. Time for you to take the driver's seat. Improve yourself and gather knowledge on the things a lady finds interesting.

11 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha that doesn't suit anyone haha Its so mean hehe

it fits dem...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ekaette won't see this thread now, later she'll say am complaining about her being boring during chart undecided. Op U say what? shocked well I only chart with someone who's lively, coz I can stay for long without chatting with anyone.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
it fits dem...

If you say so. Lol i disagree
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

If you say so. Lol i disagree
mrsbreezy lol i do it all d time to my girlfrnds...to punish dem.....
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
mrsbreezy lol i do it all d time to my girlfrnds...to punish dem.....

Lol wow you fellas are growing wings oo

No man will try that with me honestly then again I dont think I'm boring... I hope not anyways
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No man will try that with me honestly then again I dont think I'm boring... I hope not anyways
d problem with girls is dat they r just too annoyin...dey cnt even be open minded wen chatting... I knw a boring girl wen i chat with her, d moment i ask her how was ur day nd she just says fine only, without tryn to giv details, den i knw she is super boring..

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
d problem with girls is dat they r just too annoyin...dey cnt even be open minded wen chatting... I knw a boring girl wen i chat with her, d moment i ask her how was ur day nd she just says fine only, without tryn to giv details, den i knw she is super boring..

Lol true girls are really annoying

Dont worry they're some really amazing girls out there that talk... A bit too much sometimes

To be fair some guys have dry conversation too Omygosh very bad

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol true girls are really annoying

Dont worry they're some really amazing girls out there that talk... A bit too much sometimes

To be fair some guys have dry conversation too Omygosh very bad
lol yh buh a good conversation is a two way thing u knw...one of the parties might be an excellent chatter buh wen the other doesnt respond well, the chat equally becomes boring... For example, i may be telin u in details how my day went, i expect dat u be like, oh r u serious, oh my gosh, i believe u must hav been so tired after evrythin, so wat really caused the whole thing, or u could want to be inquisitive on the details but wen on the other hand, u just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn.. Finish, d guy will be like ds girl sef is too borin... I hav dated a girl who is like dat, evrytym i wil be the one to be bringin up topics, her own is to say ok, really, hmm. Lol..dats d end... Hw else would she want the conversion to flow if she doensnt even contribute ...den i get angry and guve her the silent treatment...

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by padeolu: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
padeolu:
Lol..

I'm doing it to you on purpose.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op what you are doing is not chatting you are conducting interviews

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by padeolu: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm doing it to you on purpose.
Congrats.. Ur loss :p

WWIII has jst started :|
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by josh4eva00(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
My problem in many years!!
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol yh buh a good conversation is a two way thing u knw...one of the parties might be an excellent chatter buh wen the other doesnt respond well, the chat equally becomes boring... For example, i may be telin u in details how my day went, i expect dat u be like, oh r u serious, oh my gosh, i believe u must hav been so tired after evrythin, so wat really caused the whole thing, or u could want to be inquisitive on the details but wen on the other hand, u just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn.. Finish, d guy will be like ds girl sef is too borin... I hav dated a girl who is like dat, evrytym i wil be the one to be bringin up topics, her own is to say ok, really, hmm. Lol..dats d end... Hw else would she want the conversion to flow if she doensnt even contribute ...den i get angry and guve her the silent treatment...

Yeah I get yah lol but you gotta tell her. Orrrrrrr maybe wat you're saying isn't interesting wink jokes im sure it is. Well maybe before you date a girl make sure she can hold a conversation.

Hmm Lol I get the silent treatment thing for a while but not as a breakup technique... Lol some girls aren't like that Dont worry tongue
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
padeolu:
Congrats.. Ur loss :p

WWIII has jst started :|

K
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I get yah lol but you gotta tell her. Orrrrrrr maybe wat you're saying isn't interesting wink jokes im sure it is. Well maybe before you date a girl make sure she can hold a conversation.

Hmm Lol I get the silent treatment thing for a while but not as a breakup technique... Lol some girls aren't like that Dont worry tongue
lol i am not borin, at least i knw dat... Am d kind of prson dat likes to be creativ in chattin.... I hav to tell u d truth , of all the girls i hav chatted wit, thr is only one girl who i cant do without..we can chat from mornin til night nonstop .....she is so lively and she doesnt even hide anythn frm me..she is d kind of person dat wil tel me she is shittin in the toilet wen i ask her wat she is doin..she is so open to me..and i find her priceless...now dat she is gone, (her fone spoilt) i really feel so empty and bored without her.....somtimes i stay al day without even chatn wit anybody cus she is nowhr to be found....i really really miss her.... So so so much.... We r frnds , she has a boyfrnd so we aint seein each oda...we are just chatmates..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Most ladies are dumb and uninteresting when it comes to chatting.. Oooooh did I say MOST ladies are dumb and uninteresting when it comes to chatting? YES

Lemme tell you something, it takes both sides to make a good and lively chat.. As lively, funny and jovial as I am, some ladies still make me feel as if I don't know how to chat

Most times you would even see some of them using monosyllabic words to explain themselves out.. E.g,

Tosyne- how are you young lady ?
Bimbo- 5n u?
Tosyne- how's your day bin going ?
Bimbo- cul u ?
Tosyne- mine was worthwhile though I have been indoor all day
Bimbo-k
Tosyne- So what are you doing aside chatting ?
Bimbo- Notn u ?
Tosyne- just sitted here reading a book alongside
Bimbo- k

Are you trying tell me I'm not a good or lively chatter ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Annypie:
haha...ya suppose to be understanding na.

they dnt hav anytin to say ni..*dats where dumb comes in tho*u sef y do u keep meeting d boring ones??

annie dats d question i keep askin myself..why me..ah mean, cnt i just get hooked up with a super chic who is so fly and interestin.ah mean, am cute, tall, i come frm a well todo family....why must i be meetin awkward ladies.? Maybe its destiny...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.