Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls (3362 Views)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Meet The Lady Who Broke Off Her Engagement To Keep Dating Sugar Daddies / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Brightmind: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2011
If you have dated any Nigerian rich girl you will probably know some of the reasons why i love dating them.
These girls keep you on your toe, with each moment with you reminding you of how far you still need to go.

They have this swag that simply overwhelms you and when they rob off that swag on, you get litted

Anyway guys, just a minute,
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by InkedNerd(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
mschew. grin
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by seedord247(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
Another Luna-tics
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by MrCork17: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
Brightmind:

If you have dated any Nigerian rich girl you will probably know some of the reasons why i love dating them.
These girls keep you on your toe, with each moment with you reminding you of how far you still need to go.

They have this swag that simply overwhelms you and when they rob off that swag on, you get litted

rich Nigerian women? in which planet? I never seen any! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
mcheeew
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Tosinville(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
The poster is a funny azz
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by MsPotato(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

rich Nigerian women? in which planet? I never seen any! (no oofeinse) undecided

he meant the Blackbooty Blackberry Babes
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by r231(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
Brightmind:

you wish!
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Thirst4Lif: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
rich Nigerian women? in which planet? I never seen any! (no oofeinse)

Perhaps the writer is referring to the daughters of rich Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Jackieugo(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2011
:-x
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by Brightmind: 12:42am On Apr 07, 2011
Mr Cork, don't be a dumb ass, you want me to take you where you will meet a dozen? There are fantastic generation money; i mean old money nigerian girls in the country, Flow with the trend and you will meet great ones.
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by vaLasce(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
If wishes wer horses,brightmind wld ride dem silly, undecided
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by 190: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
so theres no rich girls in nigeria

na wa o!!
Re: Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls by nollywood20: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
You Need Humility To Date Nigerians in Nigeria: From the Diary of a Traveling Nigerian Writer

There is a glaring difference between Nigerian girls and women in Nigeria and Nigerian girls and women in developed countries, because those in developed countries are more advanced than those in Nigeria in information, education and communication (IEC) and standards of living. And the appalling poor quality of education in Nigeria is worsening the intellectual development of Nigerians in Nigeria.

Communicating with Nigerians who even boast of being graduates of Nigerian universities is a nightmare when addressing intellectual and political matters of local and global significance. For instance, majority of Nigerian girls in Nigeria who claim to be educated and informed with their latest gadgets and toys of BBM and other trendy mobile devices were clueless about the popular discussions on Chinua Achebe’s controversial memoir There Was A Country and how the issues raised matter in the history of Nigeria. Majority of these BlackBerry babes don’t even read newspapers, except gossip tabloids online and offline on celebrities and their lifestyles and scandals. In fact, even the so called trendy ones who are often seen posing and posturing on the red carpets in Nigeria and claiming to wear the top designers clothes, shoes and other accessories don’t even know the difference between Spring and Fall collections of the designers they drop their names in their fake impressions of Hollywood celebrities they see on cable TV and on the internet.

Having a healthy cerebral conversation with anyone of them is almost impossible and among them are graduates of top Nigerian universities and you can be really flummoxed by their vacuity. So, what do you do with these milling hordes of intellectually retarded Nigerian babes on the street and on the internet whose best contributions to Facebook is posting their useless photographs to solicit for the attention of their romantic interests and targets?
The best thing to do in most cases is to skip all intellectual matters on serious literary and sociopolitical issues and indulge in their trivialities and play along to dine and wine and fork them as they wish and when they have nothing more to offer than their junk life, just dump them when you are bored and tired of them and move on to those you can really have a more fulfilling relationship with, because with these intellectually retarded Nigerian girls and women, you can never be at par with your intellectual peers in the developed countries. They are just too intellectually backward to comprehend the trending contemporary issues and how they will determine our future on earth. That is why majority of them have been caught napping by the notable paradigms in both pop culture and political developments in the world.

Read the rest with details of BBM messages of "Runs Babes" on http://totnaija..com/2012/12/you-need-humility-to-date-nigerians-in.html

(1) (Reply)

What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? / My aunt is the man of the house, I dey pity the husband. / Lies About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.