Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know (1868 Views)

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / To The Ladies : 16 Truths You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tojahh(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2014
To the Ladies: 16 Truths You Should Know
1 – The way to a man’s heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain,most men can cook nw
2 – If your man must be Tall, Dark and Handsome then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others’ seek too.
3 – If you allow your parents’ pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single-mom.
4 – A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring
after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be – YOU!
5 – If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 – 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back-up plan.
6 – If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs
you flaunted, the contents of your brain had better keep him, else, there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away.
7 – Men love sex, at least 95% that I’m aware of. To him, if you can’t continue, don’t start! If you start, don’t stop! Be careful!
8 – If he doesn’t discuss future plans with you in the picture, he just want a fling.
9 – Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10 – Men love a listener. No matter how much you want your opinion to push through, listen to his details and don’t counter it.
11 – When you are already living with him before marriage, he won’t propose quickly.
12 – Don’t waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you’re going to be married and living with the man, not his parents.
13 – When you seek his advice, you make him feel more of a man than he is.
14 – Your encouragement or concern about his career or job works faster than listening to a motivational tape.
15 - An engagement ring isn’t an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex-mate.
16 – Don’t endure domestic abuse in a marriage because of your kids and what people will say.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by braintext(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Where arw the ladies
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by adepiero: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2014
**In kegite linguaja** OP! may ur daisis be long, may you walk and never stumble.

This is thread is so on point! number one burst my head
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by iceberylin(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]męђŋŋ.į lovę ţђįş...
ŋųmbęr 2 įş ţђę bomb [/size] grin

ƒp plccc
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2014
hmmmm...
Issokay angry

[size=15pt]I just have to agree with you though!! cry[/size]

Except no2 - my man is all of the aforementioned + he gat a 'handsome pocket' wink...above all his brain operates on an OS I'm still trying to download...lol___but I have never been the second best
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tojahh(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2014
@Ade, entity lika mua, May you flourish like waters of florida. Metusela becomes ya case. Thanks
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Well aren't you a genius smiley smiley
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tpia6: 2:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Oh lord

@ list and op.
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by golddeejay(m): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2014
true...all dat
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Rapsodee(m): 4:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Naa d truth...Ladies should cram them all ASAP smiley
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by nellyquash(f): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Tojahh dear, am so loving all d outline, dey r so on point, keep it rolling. She dat has ear, let her hear undecided grin
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tojahh(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks People, awareness is the key.
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tojahh(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2014
[/quote]. MrsBreezy, nice to read that from you. cool
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2014
tojahh:
. MrsBreezy, nice to read that from you. cool

Lol all hardwork must be rewarded smiley smiley
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by amakufrancis(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
all true indeed.
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
GOD BLESS DIS OP
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Hanibal(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
tojahh:
To the Ladies: 16 Truths You Should Know
1 – The way to a man’s heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain,most men can cook nw
2 – If your man must be Tall, Dark and Handsome then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others’ seek too.
3 – If you allow your parents’ pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single-mom.
4 – A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring
after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be – YOU!
5 – If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 – 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back-up plan.
6 – If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs
you flaunted, the contents of your brain had better keep him, else, there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away.
7 – Men love sex, at least 95% that I’m aware of. To him, if you can’t continue, don’t start! If you start, don’t stop! Be careful!
8 – If he doesn’t discuss future plans with you in the picture, he just want a fling.
9 – Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10 – Men love a listener. No matter how much you want your opinion to push through, listen to his details and don’t counter it.
11 – When you are already living with him before marriage, he won’t propose quickly.
12 – Don’t waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you’re going to be married and living with the man, not his parents.
13 – When you seek his advice, you make him feel more of a man than he is.
14 – Your encouragement or concern about his career or job works faster than listening to a motivational tape.
15 - An engagement ring isn’t an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex-mate.
16 – Don’t endure domestic abuse in a marriage because of your kids and what people will say.
Boss u get brain die... but i dont undastand dat numba13 point o
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by tojahh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
mizzkeji44:
GOD BLESS DIS OP
thanks so much Mizzkeji. God bless you much. To everyone, my spirit is high. Thanks for appreciating me.
Re: To The Ladies 16 Truths You Should Know by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
tojahh:
thanks so much Mizzkeji. God bless you much. To everyone, my spirit is high. Thanks for appreciating me.
*winks*

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) / Ladies Talk / How Much Sex Should You Be Having?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.