Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) (2605 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello All,

Guys, do you think this is true??

I await your comment(s)

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
it can't fit happen.Once beaten twice..."
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
What is graphic about it?

Black ladies are always feeling inferior. Wanting to be white cheesy

God Bless The White babes.
God Bless Australia
Fvck the skin bleachers
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by magabounce(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nyash nor de bleach na!!!
I wee catch her from dia!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Merlissa:
Hello All,

Guys, do you think this is true??

I await your comment(s)

There are other ways to generate publicity. You don't have to lie just because you want to persuade people to view your post. What's graphic about this?

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by jejemanito: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Damn!

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Merlissa(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:

There are other ways to generate publicity. You don't have to lie just because you want to persuade people to view your post. What's graphic about this?

looooooools

Am actually looking for trouble tongue
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Merlissa:

looooooools

Am actually looking for trouble tongue

I hope you find it.
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
There is nothing graphics about this
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Mjshexy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
She can bleach the whole body for all i care but her character will never change, therefore the reason i broke up with her before will be the same reason i will still do.
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol...There is no way u won't know she's the one
cheesy
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Maximillian1: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by donephi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
At least she won't bleach her character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by croSStodds(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
what the fvck is graphic about this?some people sha no dey use 'em brain.do u have to display your inborn stupidity publicly? if you have nothing worthwhile to post,just save yourself the distress and donate ur pea-shaped brain for neuroanalysis.dumbass! kai,Mb wey I don dey use style dey use make e no finish,just wasted some kbs on this lame post posted by a simpleton!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by mosjames: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just know there's one place they can't bleach
That room and parlour side "middle of yansh" shocked
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by conundrum(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Damn girl, have you been bleaching too.don't change that dp so others can comment.
"Karishika"

shokky24:
Lol...There is no way u won't know she's the one
cheesy
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by makavelle(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
sho ro ni yen? grin grin grin
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
End times
Re: Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
conundrum:
Damn girl, have you been bleaching too.don't change that dp so others can comment.
"Karishika"

Kari what?,no am not bleaching

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! / 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Wedding Night Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.