Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (39116 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
major466:

Interesting. Are you now implying that states like Plateau, Taraba and Benue of middle belt to be Muslims States in the North?

Ever heard of Taraba?
Ever heard of Kaduna?
Ever heard of Adamawa?

Apart from the ones you listed, these other states have/had Christian politicians. (Governor, senators, House or rep e.t.c)
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by ozo13(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Wake up from your day dreaming nne oma!

Nothing is good in APC, even when a good person joins APC, I take it the person has backslidden and pray for his/her soul to find goodness again tongue

The competent candidates in APC won't be allowed to lead and people like Ribadu had to leave. But seriously though, why must we be discussing th is issue? Don't they know what they want?
conflicting 1st and 2nd paragraph. NOTHING IS GOOD IN APC vs THE COMPETENT CANDIDATES IN APC WONT B ALLOWED TO LEAD. grin grin are u see what am saw

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Myself2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apc will pick competent candidates, that can WIN elections irrespective of religion.

Only people doomed to fail talk like this.Let APC do it and suffer the most humiliating electoral defeat ever

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Orikinla(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:
Nigerian teeming christian population who have been at the receiving end of Sharia inspired Boko Haram barbaric insurgency will take this news with a pinch of salt. But vigilance is still the watchword. Nigeria politicians who looked the other way when Sharia, and it dark art of intolerance crept into the Nigeria society, cannot be trusted to keep their words.

Vigilance is the watchword!

Nigeria is not a muslim country; every subtle attempt to portray it as such must always be resisted, especially in this era of Islam inspired insurgency, terrorism and general barbarism across the world and in our backyard!

Nigeria is neither a Christian nor Muslim country.
And don't mistake the millions of hypocritical church goers for teeming Christians, because they are not practicing Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by TreasuredGlory: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dont field two abokis o.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by xkris11(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
APC will fail before they get started because all the aspirant APC is presenting are so desperate to contest for the president seat,All i see is danger for Apc,ATIKU wont stepdown for buhari,and buhari wont step down for Kwankwaso.
This is where the problem lies for Apc.
but for i think Kwankwaso and fashola as running mate will be ideal for the party.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by LivingSoul34: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Left for me APC should go ahead and field any combination they feel can guarantee them victory at the pol come 2015l because majority those hyperventilating this muslim-muslim ticket of a thing will not vote for APC even if they field christian-christian ticket... Even if APC decides to field Okorocha as running mate to GMB some persons will tell that he secretly converted to islam before was given the ticket.The issue of religion is just a gimmick by PDP to weaken the opposition, knowing very well that the only APC ticket that will give GEJ a good run for his money is Buhari-Foshola, else how do explain a situation where TAN and other PDP supporters are becoming more concerned with who APC fields than what is happening in their own party? Just like the devil fears the name "JESUS" so PDP fears the ticket "Buhari-Fashola", hence they would do everything and anything possible to discourage it... As a disclaimer, i do not belong to APC or PDP, but i hail from a pdp state and all family members ( except for myself who is not in the country at the moment) are either card-carrying members of PDP or sympathetic to its course but i, for one, appreciate the presence of two strong political parties of all most equal strengths and follower-ships in Nigeria because such is good for our democracy.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
ozo13:
conflicting 1st and 2nd paragraph. NOTHING IS GOOD IN APC vs THE COMPETENT CANDIDATES IN APC WONT B ALLOWED TO LEAD. grin grin are u see what am saw

This is what unguarded hate causes... confusing and contradicting herself grin
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Funjosh:
This is the time for him to spend some money he have bin acumulating all these while tongue

And how much do you think he'll spend considering Seun na akagum.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by CharliParker: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Whatever; GMB as the APShit flagbearer is dead on arrival.
We say No to Islamisation of Nigeria.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by CharliParker: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Whatever; GMB as the APShit flagbearer is dead on arrival.
We say No to Islamisation of Nigeria.
pdp deceiving people since
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by roxell120(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
aggregate party of crooks since 20AD
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Politic in Nigeria is based on ethnicity line and which is nonsense! That is very primitive of the people and annoying. It is time to start doing things right by looking at individual's capacity to help build the nation than based on ethnic background. Shame on you all! angry lipsrsealed

How is Nigeria going to move forward with this kind of views? Smh...!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by majekobaje1: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
Abeg who get matches here?
waiting u wan bon ? Abi you wan bon de tread
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seun:
You seem to be right. He was born muslim but his wife converted him to Christianity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams_Oshiomhole
Edo pple are always feeble...they convert to anything anytime they see the need.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Temital(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Who cares? We just need people who are competent, who will take us to the next level. Period!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Orikinla:

Nigeria is neither a Christian nor Muslim country.
And don't mistake the millions of hypocritical church goers for teeming Christians, because they are not practicing Christianity.
We still have Muslims who don't practice Jack.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by kurt09(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
It took USA two centuries to vote for black man as her president. It pains me when folks compare Nigeria with USA.
LouisVanGaal:
It shows that we are still not ready for a change in this country..if @ these stage issues like religion and ethnicity should still be a yardstick for choosing our leader!. What saddens me more is that it's even graduates in these forum that is championing this course. Yet we all say..'We're the leaders of tomorrow'..how can that be?? When we still reason like the elderly ones..that is still why the likes of IBB still believe that we're still like them in reasoning, if not in age. The US in 2008 proved to the world that their own form of democracy is head and shoulder above other countries own, when they voted Obama...Am sure if it was in Naija, some persons would have ruled him out because 'his father isn't a Nigerian by birth'..Don't forget America is also a more complex state than Nigeria made up of different ethnic group and race...yet, are they having any internal crisis Besides, saTANists, PDP what's your business in APC's choice of Combo...why you forming care; under the pretence of National unity?? *Draws all the mucour in my throat and spits on the OP's face*.. ;DIt shows that we are still not ready for a change in this country..if @ these stage issues like religion and ethnicity should still be a yardstick for choosing our leader!. What saddens me more is that it's even graduates in these forum that is championing this course. Yet we all say..'We're the leaders of tomorrow'..how can that be?? When we still reason like the elderly ones..that is still why the likes of IBB still believe that we're still like them in reasoning, if not in age. The US in 2008 proved to the world that their own form of democracy is head and shoulder above other countries own, when they voted Obama...Am sure if it was in Naija, some persons would have ruled him out because 'his father isn't a Nigerian by birth'..Don't forget America is also a more complex state than Nigeria made up of different ethnic group and race...yet, are they having any internal crisis Besides, saTANists, PDP what's your business in APC's choice of Combo...why you forming care; under the pretence of National unity?? *Draws all the mucour in my throat and spits on the OP's face*..

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Liamm(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
majekobaje1:
waiting u wan bon ? Abi you wan bon de tread
I wan cook. I don wash rice put for pot na em I com realise say i no get matches.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Rendition(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
micolaj:
If we truly need a change in this country, muslim-muslim/christian-christian combo shouldn't be a conflicting factor. Moreover, the high level of religion intorelance has affected us badly. It is so sad that we have failed to look beyond religion and enthicity when voting. We celebrate MEDIOCRITY at the expense of BRILLIANCE. May God help us.
.....pls tell nigerians oooooo chai..i taya for all dis religious bigots spreading religious differences instead of lookin beyond dat...
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Have you considered the fact that the statement has not ruled out the possibility of a muslim-muslim ticket (who cares anyway? Thief Obasanjo who wrecked Nigeria!)

It is also likely that Fashola may not be interested. I believe his heart is still with his unfinished business in developing Lagos State.
chukwudi44:
ALL THE FASHOLA WARRIORS UNA DON HIA
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok! So let me get this straight. The GMB (General Manager Bokoharam) wants to Islamise Nigeria and change my name from Gabbysky to Gbadamosi? God forbids...
All you supporters of the devils in apc (association of present criminals) must burn in HELL after your loss come 2015.
Thank God the Northern and Western Christians as well as the Middle Beltans are wiser now.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by caprini1: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
OShiomole is Muslim but the moderate one
ok....so is his name Adamu or Adams?
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Pamcrest(f): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm so relieved Fashola won't be running with this man because no matter how hard Buhari tries to distance himself from the toga of "religious extremist", we still remember his erstwhile utterances n body language that were unambiguously anti-Christian. For this singular reason he won't get my vote....I prefer Kwakwanso, if all else fails! A ticket of Muslim-Muslim or otherwise will not work in today's Nigeria...we are no longer in 1993!
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by wuffdedonji: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
what we ar saying is simple as abcd ,we dont need muslem muslem as our presients , lets know were our votes is coming from be it PDP or APC ,if only our votes will counts .
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by legendsilver(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Wake up from your day dreaming nne oma!

Nothing is good in APC, even when a good person joins APC, I take it the person has backslidden and pray for his/her soul to find goodness again tongue

The competent candidates in APC won't be allowed to lead and people like Ribadu had to leave. But seriously though, why must we be discussing this issue? Don't they know what they want?
I pity your knowledge o! So Ribadu is now a competent person, na wao
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by agitator: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
mrofficial:

So you too are one of them. Ok, GEJ till 2050.

It's just so tiring that you people refused to see the better picture. Even Buhari tire for una, after feeding in Christian as running mate three times.

I don't know why Nigerians are just too blind to understand that religion isn't gonna help us. Seun, I thought you would know better. Some Nigerians will rather die in abject poverty than have good governance because of religion. Very shameful!

Please let's start looking at the individual and do away with religion.

LET'S PUT RELIGION BEHIND US FOR THE GOOD OF THIS NATION SO WE WON'T END UP WITH GEJ IN ANOTHER 4 YEARS. DAMN!!!

Good governance over religion any day.

You need to be schooled on the bolded. wink wink wink

The individual you are asking people at, people looked at him and found he is a religious fanatic. undecided undecided undecided

Give an APC e-warrior enough rope and he will hang himself. angry angry angry
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenBuhari:
I have considered the fact that the statement has not ruled out the possibility of a muslim- muslim ticket (who cares anyway? Thief Obasanjo who wrecked Nigeria!)

It is also likely that Fashola may not be interested. I believe his heart is still with his unfinished business in developing Lagos State.
Why must it be about religion and ethnicity, you i d i o t?!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:

You can all see one of the problems of Christianity? instead of concentrating on our religion and try to make it better, one, we fight other people's religion and whenever someone points out the flaws in the Nigerian version of Christianity, we automatically label the person and muslim.

Are you even sure you are going to make heaven? is your salvation guaranteed? why not worry about how to become better as a christian rather than worry about other people's religion which won't yhelp you get to heave?

And the problem with your religion is that you kill people who don't agree with your ways. Your post is so out of point. BTW, its heaven not 'heave'. Grow some sense and leave violence and name calling out of your posts as always.

Your problem is you see problem with other religion and will never see any with yours, thou hypocrite!

As a rejoinder, it's unfortunate that you have to lie... Your brothers pastors, where? on their mats? And you're yet to murder them with all the violence you spew? Thou liar!

NB: we've discussed extensively on my other id, after spilling junk, you always try to disguise as the victim. Read your initial post, thou hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by IgrigiAPC: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Apc have tested the waters with the Muslim-muslim idea and seen the resultant backlash on Social media! Now they retrace their steps. Good for APC!
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
i am not sure u know what u are saying
Gabbysky:
Ok! So let me get this straight. The GMB (General Manager Bokoharam) wants to Islamise Nigeria and change my name from Gabbysky to Gbadamosi? God forbids...
All you supporters of the devils in apc (association of present criminals) must burn in HELL after your loss come 2015.
Thank God the Northern and Western Christians as well as the Middle Beltans are wiser now.
Re: We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC by watchindelta(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
if Nigeria no be yeye waiting concern religious n politics? but all these politicians don put hatred plus boko boiz join smh hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts On Question Asked About Okonjo Iweala / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.