Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880117 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Godfavourme:

Hakeem pls how did u guys change money in India? Is it advisable to go with little dollars lik 100d? My sister us traveling to India tomorrow Thurs to study but we are thinking she shd go with little change incase she may need something.

Pls I need ur suggestion.
Its good, but if posible she should not change in airport because they are cheats, for now rupee to dollar is 67 rupees to 1dollar

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=nek12 post=48353464]

Do you mean that one is only allowed to stay for just 4 days in a month at the
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifeabunike2020:

So happy for you bro....
Please which airline did you go with? And is there possibility of changing return ticket course to, maybe, sweden or Finland?
in fact i want to but i was told its not possible. I followed etihad
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Godfavourme:

LOL @legitimate. Pls what r d docs u presented for visa n trp??
All your documents patapata and trp form and close relative form, its the third page of trp but i think its downloaded differently from another link but the same page where you print trp.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning all, please who knows someone that know someone that schools in Euroakadeemia? A brother needs assistance. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2016
LostCity:
Good morning all,
please who knows someone that know someone that schools in Euroakadeemia?
A brother needs assistance.
thanks.
There used to be a guy here that studies in euroacademy .. ophre

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
ophre:
Good to be back here! As for Swiss care insurance you guys should not bother to use it. Preferable one is ergo. Don't waste your money on swisscare, because at the end of day you may have to change it during the process of the residence permit over here...

Hey Bro,I need to get in touch with you,how do i contact you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello Guys, Please I kinda need advice with possible and reasonable solution.

I had booked my flight with turkish airline from abuja to tallinn for the 22nd aug, and thought i had included a return in the email sent to the travel agency. I just noticed I dnt have a return ticket, Please what can I do, or how do I travel considering financial cost.
PS, I do not have TRP yet, just D-visa.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
icotfodile:

I had booked my flight with turkish airline from abuja to tallinn for the 22nd aug, and thought i had included a return in the email sent to the travel agency. I just noticed I dnt have a return ticket, Please what can I do, or how do I travel considering financial cost.

Thanks in anticipation

To me, thats a decision you have to make on your own. Either travel with one way or purchase a return.

Thank you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ophre: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hey brother, Am here! What's good?
LostCity:

Hey Bro,I need to get in touch with you,how do i contact you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
nairaspace:

To me, thats a decision you have to make on your own. Either travel with one way or purchase a return.

Thank you!

Thank you, will the immigration allow me to leave nigeria with just a one way?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
icotfodile:

Thanks in anticipation

Please is the visa not for study purpose? I am thinking that if is for study then one way is okay but you can also find out from the travel agency.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ophre:
Hey brother, Am here! What's good?

Yoh man,A brother need your assistance, how do i reach you outside this platform?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
nairaspace:

Thank you!
I don't think you will have any problems, but in case you can get your admission documents every every ready for proof that you are not just going for a visit. And by the way, have you applied for trp?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 1:48am On Aug 12, 2016
nek12:

Please is the visa not for study purpose? I am thinking that if is for study then one way is okay but you can also find out from the travel agency.

Well, D-visa is called a long stay visa. It doesn't exactly say it's for study purpose.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2016
tobisoft:
I don't think you will have any problems, but in case you can get your admission documents every every ready for proof that you are not just going for a visit. And by the way, have you applied for trp?

Okay, yes I applied for TRP.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 2:28am On Aug 12, 2016
icotfodile:

Well, D-visa is called a long stay visa. It doesn't exactly say it's for study purpose.

This is where your admission letter should do the trick and if there is any print out about your TRP application then carry that one follow body. This is my thought though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2016
@ Hakeembee that's the spirit, Keep the flag flying.
Kudos guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
My people, my visa don land today o!

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
hakeembee:
whao am happy fr u bro, pls remember us in your prayer too bro.....

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
hakeembee:
Congratulations.....so happy for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2016
hakeembee:

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2016
hakeembee:

Wooww we.. Make some noise.. Hashanah . Congrats Dear. See u in Estonia.. Pls which insurance policy did u buy

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BravadoLeye(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
hakeembee:

Congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Let's keep this forum alive... For those coming and those who don't have your personal contacts... Cheers smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.