Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875640 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2016
I had a conversation with Estonia Representative in Egypt and was directed to Belgium Embassy that they represent Estonia here in Nigeria.

Has anyone tried Belgium route before? Hope their visa is easy to get? Just trying to find another route aside India. India ticket fare is killing for now. I pray things would have come down before February.

Lastly, would it be possible to use Belgium Tourist visa to enter Estonia, after applying for TRP there? Anyone with useful info should share here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Godfavourme:
I had a conversation with Estonia Representative in Egypt and was directed to Belgium Embassy that they represent Estonia here in Nigeria.

Has anyone tried Belgium route before? Hope their visa is easy to get? Just trying to find another route aside India. India ticket fare is killing for now. I pray things would have come down before February.

Lastly, would it be possible to use Belgium Tourist visa to enter Estonia, after applying for TRP there? Anyone with useful info should share here.

What you need is a Type D/Long term visa, not tourism visa and only an Estonian embassy can issue that. The Belgium route will not work.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Godfavourme:

Can an ordinary visiting visa be changed to study visa? that's why trp is required from the place of issuance cos its automatically makes u a resident of Estonia and the benefit could be for work and study, since an extension can be gotten from border police in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judebebo32: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
hakeembee:
judebebo 32, that will be nice o, how can that be possible.
I wd be in Tallinn August 29th mail me via Nairaland. Presently am in UK
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
judebebo32:

I wd be in Tallinn August 29th mail me via Nairaland. Presently am in UK
Thanks bro, i have pm you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2016
dreamchaser90:

What you need is a Type D/Long term visa, not tourism visa and only an Estonian embassy can issue that. The Belgium route will not work.

Does that mean there's no other route aside India?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Godfavourme:

Does that mean there's no other route aside India?
Yes, there are several other countries that have Estonian embassies besides India. The problem is getting their visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
dreamchaser90:

Yes, there are several other countries that have Estonian embassies besides India. The problem is getting their visa.

Name them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godfavourme:

Name them

Below are the Estonian foreign Embassies that are handling TRP/Visa application. The choice is yours.

Estonian Embassy in Ankara: www.estemb.org.tr

Estonian Embassy in Astana: www.astana.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Beijing: www.peking.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Cairo: www.kairo.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Canberra: canberra.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Dublin: www.estemb.ie

Estonian Embassy in Helsinki: www.estemb.fi

Estonian Embassy in Kiev: www.estemb.kiev.ua

Estonian Embassy in London: london.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Minsk: www.estemb.by

Estonian Embassy in Moscow: www.estemb.ru

Estonian Embassy in New Delhi: www.newdelhi.vm.ee

Estonian Consulate General in New York: www.nyc.estemb.org

Estonian Embassy in Ottawa: www.estemb.ca

Estonian Embassy in Paris: www.est-emb.fr

Estonian Consulate General in St Petersburg: www.peterburg.estemb.ru

Estonian Consulate General in St Petersburg Chancery in Pskov: www.pskov.estemb.ru

Estonian Embassy in Riga: www.estemb.lv

Estonian Consulate General in Shanghai: www.shanghai.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Stockholm: www.estemb.se

Estonian Embassy in Tbilisi: www.tbilisi.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Tel Aviv: www.telaviv.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Tokyo: www.estemb.or.jp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godfavourme:

Name them
You can be sure that going through Belgium embassy is one of the greatest NO NO.. just be careful so that you won't waste time like me before I later went for India. Of course there are other places you could go for where Estonia have their embassy apart from India, the issue is just how easy to get the visa to those countries.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
tobisoft:
You can be sure that going through Belgium embassy is one of the greatest NO NO.. just be careful so that you won't waste time like me before I later went for India. Of course there are other places you could go for where Estonia have their embassy apart from India, the issue is just how easy to get the visa to those countries.

It is well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demaejy:

Below are the Estonian foreign Embassies that are handling TRP/Visa application. The choice is yours.

Estonian Embassy in Ankara: www.estemb.org.tr

Estonian Embassy in Astana: www.astana.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Beijing: www.peking.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Cairo: www.kairo.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Canberra: canberra.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Dublin: www.estemb.ie

Estonian Embassy in Helsinki: www.estemb.fi

Estonian Embassy in Kiev: www.estemb.kiev.ua

Estonian Embassy in London: london.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Minsk: www.estemb.by

Estonian Embassy in Moscow: www.estemb.ru

Estonian Embassy in New Delhi: www.newdelhi.vm.ee

Estonian Consulate General in New York: www.nyc.estemb.org

Estonian Embassy in Ottawa: www.estemb.ca

Estonian Embassy in Paris: www.est-emb.fr

Estonian Consulate General in St Petersburg: www.peterburg.estemb.ru

Estonian Consulate General in St Petersburg Chancery in Pskov: www.pskov.estemb.ru

Estonian Embassy in Riga: www.estemb.lv

Estonian Consulate General in Shanghai: www.shanghai.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Stockholm: www.estemb.se

Estonian Embassy in Tbilisi: www.tbilisi.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Tel Aviv: www.telaviv.vm.ee

Estonian Embassy in Tokyo: www.estemb.or.jp

Thanks dear. Seen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
There is something wonderful about Estonia that we are enjoying right now: it is the gradual integration with this wonderful country which to me has great potential. As an African, if you know you are going to be in Estonia for study, don't feel alone, if you need any help that can be rendered to you as you come or to settle down, there is Association of African Students (AASE) already recognized in Estonia (more popular in Tallinn University of Technology) and also represented in other school. Should you have need of any info you can check http://www.aaseesti.com/ then contact the right person. If you will be coming to university of Tartu as an African student you may contact me too... See you in Estonia smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
omitobi:
There is something wonderful about Estonia that we are enjoying right now: it is the gradual integration with this wonderful country which to me has great potential. As an African, if you know you are going to be in Estonia for study, don't feel alone, if you need any help that can be rendered to you as you come or to settle down, there is Association of African Students (AASE) already recognized in Estonia (more popular in Tallinn University of Technology) and also represented in other school. Should you have need of any info you can check http://www.aaseesti.com/ then contact the right person. If you will be coming to university of Tartu as an African student you may contact me too... See you in Estonia smiley

That's great smiley
Please, what's your name on facebook?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
omitobi:

Heard is
God'swill Ayobamidele Nkwusi is the President of AASE.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
@ Omitobi have some few questions wanna you abt Tartu, just PM, kindly accept

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
omitobi:
boss you boy dey come oo, I don collect my visa today ooo.. see you soon

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ceexcel(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool
tobzzy:

i observe u..... interesting...... cool
tobzzy:

i observe u..... interesting......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
hello my people

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
hakeembee:
hello my people
What's up with your Update?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
LostCity:

What's up with your Update?
Currently in Abu Dhabi, eating McDonald's till 2:00pm tomorrow, because of fight change.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2016
hakeembee:
Currently in Abu Dhabi, eating McDonald's till 2:00pm tomorrow, because of fight change.

Ok Ok,Stay safe Oh,And keep us updated oh!
Safe Trip/Success.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
@ Hakeembee safe trip bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
@striker 9, thanks for replying. I v gone through Estonia and v found one tallin university which offers international relations. Still trying to see if it's tuition free. But they need ielts. Please is it like if I come to Estonia and stay for one year, can I get tuition for to complete the masters for the second year in let's say Canada, Germany or Australia? I mean can I raise like 10000 euros from part time work in Estonia under one year? Gurus please I need una help as I was die for this country naija.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
chaiks:
@striker 9, thanks for replying. I v gone through Estonia and v found one tallin university which offers international relations. Still trying to see if it's tuition free. But they need ielts. Please is it like if I come to Estonia and stay for one year, can I get tuition for to complete the masters for the second year in let's say Canada, Germany or Australia? I mean can I raise like 10000 euros from part time work in Estonia under one year? Gurus please I need una help as I was die for this country naija.

Whoever Told you,That you will make such a huge amount of Euro in Estonia within a year,coupled with your student visa plus your limited time in work frame is dreaming! more like he/she is high with some cheap ijebu weed!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2016
LostCity:

Whoever Told you,That you will make such a huge amount of Euro in Estonia within a year,coupled with your student visa plus your limited time in work frame is dreaming! more like he/she is high with some cheap ijebu weed!
grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
chaiks:
Well I'm not in Estonia,you need to understand that Estonia wages is low compared to other EU big names. The truth is u can't even safe up half of that amount but people in Estonia can clear that. If u have a good plan then moving to those big countries is achievable, but work on the scholarship and ielts first.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2016
@striker 9, thanks for replying. Please like how much do you think one can be making per hour during school time and holiday periods? Is it possible that one can go to any big country and work full time during holidays? Concerning d ielts, I I'll work on it to see if one can get a gud score. Now let's say one gets a high score, a gud cgpa and a gud sop, how feasible u think is scholarship in any of those big countries. @lostcity, lol. U mean one can't corner 5k from Estonia under a yr. Anyway at all nah him fine pass.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2016
chaiks:
@striker 9, thanks for replying. Please like how much do you think one can be making per hour during school time and holiday periods? Is it possible that one can go to any big country and work full time during holidays? Concerning d ielts, I I'll work on it to see if one can get a gud score. Now let's say one gets a high score, a gud cgpa and a gud sop, how feasible u think is scholarship in any of those big countries. @lostcity, lol. U mean one can't corner 5k from Estonia under a yr. Anyway at all nah him fine pass.
According to the students here, you can earn an average of 4euros per/hr.Legally you can't work in other big schengen countries but there are jobs called black jobs that pays 8.5euros per/hr which is available in Germany. I stand to be corrected
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2016
@striker 9, 4k per hour, that's poor somehow but better than naija current experiences. The one in Germany, is it wat one can do during holidays while in Estonia or if u school n reside in Germany? Still interested in d kind scholarship one can get in Europe though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2016
@striker 9, 4k per hour, that's poor somehow but better than naija current experiences. The one in Germany, is it wat one can do during holidays while in Estonia or if u school n reside in Germany? Still interested in d kind scholarship one can get in Europe though. Can we talk off nairaland?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
chaiks:
@striker 9, 4k per hour, that's poor somehow but better than naija current experiences. The one in Germany, is it wat one can do during holidays while in Estonia or if u school n reside in Germany? Still interested in d kind scholarship one can get in Europe though. Can we talk off nairaland?
Well if u schooling in Estonia, you can move to Germany to work and some are lucky in Estonia to earn above 5euros/hr ....but let me ask you this ..how much can/do you have to fund this trip ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.