Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875614 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
striker9:
Well if u schooling in Estonia, you can move to Germany to work and some are lucky in Estonia to earn above 5euros/hr ....but let me ask you this ..how much can/do you have to fund this trip ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
@striker 9, about a million naira. Please do you have a clue of d kind part time job in Estonia and d black job in Germany.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
striker9:
According to the students here, you can earn an average of 4euros per/hr.Legally you can't work in other big schengen countries but there are jobs called black jobs that pays 8.5euros per/hr which is available in Germany. I stand to be corrected

And who says he can just come from Estonia and work the 8.5€ per hour job in Germany without the German resident permit? Sometimes I laff wen read abt d expectations of Nigerian youths online abt coming to Europe working and hammering big.

Plz don't be dcieved , he can't come to do holiday jobs in Germany if he does not av d papers. The so called black jobs are rare and don't pay that 8.5€ as 8.5€ is d legal minimum wage so y will a job that is under d table pay u that much. I av bin in Germany since 2014 and getting those under table jobs is like going thru d needle eye cus Germany is a paper country
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
nevilbot:

And who says he can just come from Estonia and work the 8.5€ per hour job in Germany without the German resident permit? Sometimes I laff wen read abt d expectations of Nigerian youths online abt coming to Europe working and hammering big.

Plz don't be dcieved , he can't come to do holiday jobs in Germany if he does not av d papers. The so called black jobs are rare and don't pay that 8.5€ as 8.5€ is d legal minimum wage so y will a job that is under d table pay u that much. I av bin in Germany since 2014 and getting those under table jobs is like going thru d needle eye cus Germany is a paper country
Did I say he will just come and get the job?of course if he's lucky he can ..btw I only answered his questions and that u in Germany for 2 years got nothing to do with my reply as long I didn't give wrong info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let it sink into our medulla that,there is no short cut to greatness in a sane,organized, structured, Economically stable countries!

As for me,I've a plan,
I'm still in my early twenty!
so why the rush
chaik?
You can't hammer such a huge amount of euro in Estonia, But Estonia is your avenue to bigger countries like Australia, Canada,US of obama.

you know the reason why i preferred Estonia?
is due to my limited resources!
I'm self sponsoring myself,
let me reiterate that,if I'm made/Equipped/endowed with resources flowing with milk and honey.
I'll choose US/Canada/Australia over European countries!

Oh yes!
baba?
have plans first.
it has never been easy.
Make GOD make us all bigger! while we're at it,We pray Make GOD grant hakeembe and others success in their quest for Trp/Visa.
Isee.
ka chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
chaiks:
@striker 9, about a million naira. Please do you have a clue of d kind part time job in Estonia and d black job in Germany.
If you lucky to get a scholarship then maybe the 1 million will go a long way but don't know if it will cover all the expenses. About the jobs in Estonia, I can't say much but the minimum wage is 2.80euros,so only the people that are currently in Estonia can give u such info about the jobs and pay.The black job are menial jobs like cleaning, restaurant and others... This kind of jobs are also in Finland but many people trooping in this countries as made it tough to get those kinds of jobs so its base on how lucky you are .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TemmyDavies(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
nevilbot:

Where in Germany are you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
LostCity:
Let it sink into our medulla that,there is no short cut to greatness in a sane,organized, structured, Economically stable countries!

As for me,I've a plan,
so why the rush
chaik?
You can't hammer such a huge amount of euro in Estonia, But Estonia is your avenue to bigger countries like Australia, Canada,US of obama.

let me reiterate that,if I'm made/Equipped/endowed with resources flowing with milk and honey.

Oh yes!
baba?
have plans first.
it has never been easy.
Make GOD make us all bigger! while we're at it,We pray Make GOD grant hakeembe and others success in their quest for Trp/Visa.
Isee.
ka chineke mezie okwu.
You are 100% right, we all know what's up.With rp from Estonia it will be easy to proceed to other bigger countries. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
striker9:
Did I say he will just come and get the job?of course if he's lucky he can ..btw I only answered his questions and that u in Germany for 2 years got nothing to do with my reply as long I didn't give wrong info.

D fact is he can't even work in Germany. This has nothing to do with luck but law. Before he will be thru with getting d required permits to qualify to work, d 2 months holiday is over. And my ist response was not an insult to u so plz cool down, d temp is too high
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Where in Germany are you.

Frankfurt am main
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
nevilbot:

D fact is he can't even work in Germany. This has nothing to do with luck but law. Before he will be thru with getting d required permits to qualify to work, d 2 months holiday is over. And my ist response was not an insult to u so plz cool down, d temp is too high
That is why I said legally he can't but we all know the rest....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
gee4real:
@lostcity sorry for too much questions, my docs are already with them does it mean they will not verify my result if l didn't send the card,
Can l buy the the card, scratch it and scan to them instead of sending via courier services that will take longer period and much money

Hey Long time,What's up with your admission ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
LostCity:

As for me,I've a plan,
so why the rush
chaik?

Oh yes!
baba?
have plans first.
it has never been easy.
Isee.
ka chineke mezie okwu.

Hmmm, you must be very lucky to have found your way out of this country (Nigeria) at your early age. With your plans, I see you going places but what's in Stock for old cargos lik us. I mean someone like a decade ahead of your age, married with kids?

The country just tire, no good jobs. Just thinking it will be better atleast for the future of d kids.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Godfavourme:

Hmmm, you must be very lucky to have found your way out of this country (Nigeria) at your early age. With your plans, I see you going places but what's in Stock for old cargos lik us. I mean someone like a decade ahead of your age, married with kids?

The country just tire, no good jobs. Just thinking it will be better atleast for the future of d kids.

Ahh ma"am You don't have to worry oh,You know why?
All these our hustling/Buzzing/Traveling/Changing of Location!

who do you think is for?
probably for our posterity!(Children/Siblings/Those who were there for us when the going was tough)

Yes for our children/Yet unborn/Our aged parents!
i believed there is no lateness in making Money!

Let me narrate a short story.
follow me.
There is this Man,(Seen,felt/Spoken to) you see?
my stories is devoid of exaggeration!
Oh yes.
He travelled in the late 80"s,went for education, graduated, Enrolled for Msc,graduated,Enrolled again for phd graduated!(All in a bid to extend his stay)

wait,let me state his age then,between 21-25.
when he came back to nigeria during the early 90"s
He came back with little accumulated money he made over .(in the sense that he came back with money for marriage/)
He married a white in order to secure his future first (Paid the white and discard her later/Is a proven fact)
Nobody is a sacred cow.

he came back to nigeria ,married and travelled back(frequent traveller due to his years in that country, he earned his RP/Greencard,)
But he has no money to establish his business ideas.

oh yes! keep following. keep calculating his age/Also calculate his years in Oversea plus with the one he spent here before embarking on such quest!
you come to realize he married late! (Legally in nigeria)with little or non to show that he has spent in a foreign country!
fast forward!
He has six children currently at the age of 75!
all his ripe age in Oversea he has nothing to show for it.

but at his old age!
he has filed for his six children plus his patient wife for Visa!
chai,currently they all have RP in US.

you see?
he secured his children future first !
that was what he showed for his years of Toiling/Buzzing/frequent traveling/Investing in different ideas/Failed /And tried thousand times in US

Now those children are frequent travelers to US in order to validate their RP.(heard is two times in a year for five years'/Since they ain't there permanently)
There is no Lateness in hitting it big in Life.
There is no guaranteed in this life.
the only thing that is guaranteed in this life is death!
This life we're living is borrowed!

Ma"am forgive me for stretching this far.
You have to do it.
Our children is our hope when age comes knocking on our door.
Happy Sunday !

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
LostCity:

As for me,I've a plan,
so why the rush
chaik?

Oh yes!
baba?
have plans first.
it has never been easy.
Isee.
ka chineke mezie okwu.
Amen bro, if anyone is coming to India, come and stay in International Youth Hostel, its cheapest you can find in town with all benefits, free breakfast. Most especially, 5mins walk to the embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2016
hakeembee:
Amen bro, if anyone is coming to India, come and stay in International Youth Hostel, its cheapest you can find in town with all benefits, free breakfast. Most especially, 5mins walk to the embassy

Are you serious?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2016
LostCity:

who do you think is for?
probably for our posterity!(Children/Siblings/Those who were there for us when the going was tough)

follow me.
Oh yes.
He travelled in the late 80"s,went for education, graduated, Enrolled for Msc,graduated,Enrolled again for phd graduated!(All in a bid to extend his stay)

He came back with little accumulated money he made over .(in the sense that he came back with money for marriage/)
He married a white in order to secure his future first (Paid the white and discard her later/Is a proven fact)
Nobody is a sacred cow.

he came back to nigeria ,married and travelled back(frequent traveller due to his years in that country, he earned his RP/Greencard,)

oh yes! keep following. keep calculating his age/Also calculate his years in Oversea plus with the one he spent here before embarking on such quest!
you come to realize he married late! (Legally in nigeria)with little or non to show that he has spent in a foreign country!
fast forward!

but at his old age!

you see?
that was what he showed for his years of Toiling/Buzzing/frequent traveling/Investing in different ideas/Failed /And tried thousand times in US

Now those children are frequent travelers to US in order to validate their RP.(heard is two times in a year for five years'/Since they ain't there permanently)

You have to do it.
Happy Sunday !

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Bro,you really touched me with this wonderful story... you know i have been so worried coz it next month,i couldn't believe i saw myself smiling after reading this...
I PRAY GOD ANSWERS
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2016
@nevilbot, gud to know u v been in Germany for a while. How's life in Germany? Are you studying and if do they give scholarships that covers d living expenses? @lostcity, chineke ga emezi okwu nwanne. You must v been lucky to be in Estonia. Please is it like if u are in Estonia, u can study for one year and move to let's say Germany or Norway for d second year. Can one through making little cash there fund his way to ausie, or Canada. I understand there's no short cut to success, but one gats find Way to leave ds hell called naija. @striker 9, thanks for responding all along. Please wats d nature of d scholarship and can one secure like full tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 5:28am On Aug 08, 2016
chaiks:
@nevilbot, gud to know u v been in Germany for a while. How's life in Germany? Are you studying and if do they give scholarships that covers d living expenses?

Life is fine in Germany but can be finer if u speak German well. Dia are scholarships to cover living expenses but dey are scarce and don't come easy so we just get along by doing part time jobs as we all have work permit as students
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2016
OK @nevilbot. Of course if I am opportuned to be in Germany, I I'll learn the language at least to a point of every day conversation. Please d scholarship for living expenses, in which school can one search for it? Am extending my search to Germany alongside Estonia. But the block account is my huddle. Like how much can one expect to mk from part time job in Germany?which city and school are you in and does Germany permit easy transition from study to eventual settlement? I seriously wish I made to Dat side like u guys. Imagine finishing well in Nigeria but no job. At least if there is job here,one can hope to save up for d block acc. But it sucks. Let's say if I do ielts, together with a gud sop and cgpa of 4.49, can one stand a gud chance for full study grant over there? I appreciate ur responses all through.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
chaiks:
OK @nevilbot. Of course if I am opportuned to be in Germany, I I'll learn the language at least to a point of every day conversation. Please d scholarship for living expenses, in which school can one search for it? Am extending my search to Germany alongside Estonia. But the block account is my huddle. Like how much can one expect to mk from part time job in Germany?which city and school are you in and does Germany permit easy transition from study to eventual settlement? I seriously wish I made to Dat side like u guys. Imagine finishing well in Nigeria but no job. At least if there is job here,one can hope to save up for d block acc. But it sucks. Let's say if I do ielts, together with a gud sop and cgpa of 4.49, can one stand a gud chance for full study grant over there? I appreciate ur responses all through.

Like I said scholarships don't come easy in Germany bcus the schools are tuition free so d bliv is why do u need scholarship again. But some schs offer living expenses to outstanding students who are already studying. This is not an info u can get while not yet a student as its usually in house via student emails.

So dey give grants to dia students who av good grades not for newly admitted students just coming in. Your grade before coming to Germany has nothing to do with u getting a subsidy on your arrival. D criteria used depends on d sch giving it and it is only to students who av already finished ist or second semesters. So if u need scholarship before u can fund your trip abroad, I will advice u to look else where like USA and Canada and not Germany cus without a block acct or a German resident sponsor, u won't get the visa

As for how much u can make while working, depends on d job contracts. Student mini jobs where u pay no tax, u must not earn more than 450€ per month. Midi jobs where u pay tax is max 850€ monthly while u can earn above that during holiday months of august and September. But mind u, u pay monthly rent (btw 220- 450 monthly) and monthly health insurance of 80€ if u are still below 30 and up to 171€ monthly if u are above 30. How much u spend on feeding and others depend on your life style
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
LostCity:

who do you think is for?

follow me.
Oh yes.

Nobody is a sacred cow.

fast forward!

but at his old age!

you see?

You have to do it.
Happy Sunday !

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Wow! Thanks for this response. It really calm my nerve and worries. Pls I'll lik to ask if it will possible to bring in the kids when I get there. If yes, how long? One two three years?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Chaiks I just remembered now there is a certain scholarship by the German govt given to students before coming to Germany for certain courses . its called daad scholarship and Nigerians can benefit from it if dia course falls under it. You can Google search it. Daad scholarship!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello house, please can anybody help. In filling the online application pages, the Indian visa application is 13 pages. Where do I get the schengen application pages as well as the TRP application pages? Also, what do I put in as arrival date and departure dates please. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
SteamBlue:
Hello house, please can anybody help. In filling the online application pages, the Indian visa application is 13 pages. Where do I get the schengen application pages as well as the TRP application pages? Also, what do I put in as arrival date and departure dates please. Thank you.

Here is the link for the TRP: https://www.politsei.ee/dotAsset/527917.pdf
And for long term visa: http://vm.ee/sites/default/files/article-filefield/pikaajalise_viisa_taotlus.pdf

The arrival and departure dates depends on when you're starting studies and the study period length.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks. I inserted August 22 as arrival and June 31 2017 as departure but it asked me to input valid date.

dreamchaser90:

Here is the link for the TRP: https://www.politsei.ee/dotAsset/527917.pdf
And for long term visa: http://vm.ee/sites/default/files/article-filefield/pikaajalise_viisa_taotlus.pdf
The arrival and departure dates depends on when you're starting studies and the study period length.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
SteamBlue:
Thanks. I inserted August 22 as arrival and June 31 2017 as departure but it asked me to input valid date.

Was that in the Indian visa application form or Estonian visa?
In addition, make sure it is written in the right format, i.e 22.08.2016 and 31.07.2017.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Are you serious?
Yes o, presidential house is just 6km away, free breakfast
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Its the Estonian visa application. The Indian visa application won't go beyond the second page. I clicked save and continue but it's stuck on that page. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/TempFileCapcha.jsp. that's the page and it has refused to go further. I have printed out the relatives details page and the long visa page but the indian visa is whats left.
dreamchaser90:

Was that in the Indian visa application form or Estonian visa?
In addition, make sure it is written in the right format, i.e 22.08.2016 and 31.07.2017.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
SteamBlue:
Its the Estonian visa application. The Indian visa application won't go beyond the second page. I clicked save and continue but it's stuck on that page. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/TempFileCapcha.jsp. that's the page and it has refused to go further. I have printed out the relatives details page and the long visa page but the indian visa is whats left.

I didn't use the Indian route, here those that filled the Indian application form will be in a better position to answer.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
SteamBlue:
their website is very busy that's why you can't go further, try it in the midnight or very early in the morning like 6am.. that should help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Godfavourme:

Wow! Thanks for this response. It really calm my nerve and worries. Pls I'll lik to ask if it will possible to bring in the kids when I get there. If yes, how long? One two three years?

Evening ma"am.
Lol,You of all people know that I'm an applicant just like you,or have you forgotten ma"am?
Lol,you will do a research on that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.