Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878177 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Honestly those guys are just funny.I wonder how they want Me to pay up within 7dayz.
@mryoung16 my docs also reached estonia early hours of today and my payment invoice just hit my mail now...nnaaaaaehnnn...how do we pay up before that 3rd ooo..it's too close oo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Hi guys, please which bank is the fastest in Form A, I just got my invoice today and the payment due date is on 3rd October.
Form A will take time seriously..it's Nigeria oo..I don't think that's an option right now...am seeing just two options here..direct payment from Estonia by someone or using a Euro domiciliary account to do a transfer...how do we go about this brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aragon1:

Form A will take time seriously..it's Nigeria oo..I don't think that's an option right now...am seeing just two options here..direct payment from Estonia by someone or using a Euro domiciliary account to do a transfer...how do we go about this brother

My brother I tire oo, I have a dollar account, I don't know if I can use it to transfer? Na to buy black market nah.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Hi guys, please which bank is the fastest in Form A, I just got my invoice today and the payment due date is on 3rd October.

i used Ecobank in paying mine, from what i know it should reflect within 5-7 working days. am sure they're aware it takes longer that's why the ask the student to send a scan copy of the receipt to their mail to start working on your docs even before it reflect.....stand to be corrected though. %$#@HE IS OUR STRENGTH@#$
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
ananaosei:

i used Ecobank in paying mine, from what i know it should reflect within 5-7 working days. am sure they're aware it takes longer that's why the ask the student to send a scan copy of the receipt to their mail to start working on your docs even before it reflect.....stand to be corrected though. %$#@HE IS OUR STRENGTH@#$

Last time I used form A, I was not given any receipt till they are done with the processes which usually takes up to 2weeks as the case maybe.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Last time I used form A, I was not given any receipt till they are done with the processes which usually takes up to 2weeks as the case maybe.
if you press the fact you have been given a deadline, they will give you the filled form for funds transfer while they process it. If you can remember, guys on Canada thread who couldn't meet up with payment due date usually request for a documents that shows an evidence that they did funds transfer before submitting their application. So brother try and explain the terms to them, I'm very sure there is a way
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:

if you press the fact you have been given a deadline, they will give you the filled form for funds transfer while they process it. If you can remember, guys on Canada thread who couldn't meet up with payment due date usually request for a documents that shows an evidence that they did funds transfer before submitting their application. So brother try and explain the terms to them, I'm very sure there is a way

Thanks bro, I think I have to be in the bank first thing on Monday morning to ask them but if that doesn't work will go for black market and transfer with my domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Thanks bro, I think I have to be in the bank first thing on Monday morning to ask them but if that doesn't work will go for black market and transfer with my domiciliary account.
Okay which ever way works, all the best Bro. Black market sold dollar at #425 today. You can call the international admission office and ask if you can pay the 300€ equivalent in dollars. Estonian Business School has an option to convert their tuition fee on dream apply in dollars showing that it could it could also be accepted

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:

Okay which ever way works, all the best Bro. Black market sold dollar at #425 today. You can call the international admission office and ask if you can pay the 300€ equivalent in dollars. Estonian Business School has an option to convert their tuition fee on dream apply in dollars showing that it could it could also be accepted
This is wise..if only they can accept payment in dollars then it will be easy..will have to cantact the school to verify...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

Bank tins on Monday morning. But we need to verify from school if they will accept payment in dollars and the equivalent amount in dollars we can transfer..I know the account details wouldn't be the same..when I wanted to pay my fees in Lambton college canada I asked if I could pay in us dollars and the equivalent and they forwarded a USD account detail I could pay into and the exact amount am to pay in USD..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aragon1:

Bank tins on Monday morning. But we need to verify from school if they will accept payment in dollars and the equivalent amount in dollars we can transfer..I know the account details wouldn't be the same..when I wanted to pay my fees in Lambton college canada I asked if I could pay in us dollars and the equivalent and they forwarded a USD account detail I could pay into and the exact amount am to pay in USD..

You also made a point here but was thinking that even with domiciliary account, one can convert the dollar to Euro and still make ur transfer lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
mryoung16:

You also made a point here but was thinking that even with domiciliary account, one can convert the dollar to Euro and still make ur transfer lol
Smiless..I tried that at GTB but they explained to me that it wasn't possible and adviced me to contact my school which I did and my school gave me a USD account..it's well bro but which ever way, we have alot of finding out to do on monday..please keep me posted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49619200]
Smiless..I tried that at GTB but they explained to me that it wasn't possible and adviced me to contact my school which I did and my school gave me a USD account..it's well bro but which ever way, we have alot of finding out to do on monday..please keep me posted[/quote

Yea sure I will.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49619344][/quote] All the best guys., God will make a way for you guys on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:
@hakeembee i discovered you applied to EBS. I have sent a mail to the international office but I'm yet to get response though. Please I need to confirm from you if they accept 2.2(like around 3.4) and also if English Learning Test is mandatory or a Language of Instruction issued from my UNi can suffice. btwn I sent you a PM. Thanks[b]
They accept 2.2 but it obviously depends on they grade of people you a competing with. English test is a must.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
sobastical:

Yes, that it doesn't happens to you doesn't mean it can never happen
Lol! well i dont think its anything to think about. they will mainly ask you for admission letter finish.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=joy2016 post=49557736][/quote] Student transcript is not acceptable
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:

All the best guys., God will make a way for you guys on Monday.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2016
hakeembee:
They accept 2.2 but it obviously depends on they grade of people you a competing with. English test is a must.
Well if that's the case, I will apply to both EBS and euro academia in order to be on a safe side. Whichever one I get first, then I'll go for it.
Thanks man. Are you currently studying @EBS.
If yes, please is one required to pay €100 or €100+€4140 before getting the final offer letter and hope they give enough time to make such payment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Aragon1:

Thanks
You are welcome brother. With the look of things, one of you legs is already in Estonia, the other leg is your luggage......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Made123:

Well if that's the case, I will apply to both EBS and euro academia in order to be on a safe side. Whichever one I get first, then I'll go for it.
If yes, please is one required to pay €100 or €100+€4140 before getting the final offer letter and hope they give enough time to make such payment.

If u still have the intention of applying to Euro Academy, the deadline is on 30th of this month.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Made123:

i am in Uni Tartu, in my time i only paid €50 application fee. my advise is apply to two courses each in each schools, it will give you a better chance.. My 2.2 was even not upto 3.0

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
hakeembee:
i am in Uni Tartu, in my time i only paid €50 application fee. my advise is apply to two courses each in each schools, it will give you a better chance.. My 2.2 was even not upto 3.0
Nice one ....seriously we appreciate all your efforts

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Made123:

You are welcome brother. With the look of things, one of you legs is already in Estonia, the other leg is your luggage......
Hahahahahah grin....my man
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aragon1:

Hahahahahah grin....my man

Funny guy but seriously time no dey

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
mryoung16:

If u still have the intention of applying to Euro Academy, the deadline is on 30th of this month.
Thanks bro, in fact when vi confirmed it on their site, I was shocked. I doubt if I would meet up for February resumption. But I will still make a move and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
hakeembee:
Thanks man. I'm applying for euroacademia next week. I need to get my documents notorized. If that doesn't work out, I will proceed to write IELTS and apply to EBS since their deadline is April 2017

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
mryoung16:

Funny guy but seriously time no dey
Abi na. there is no time to waste o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Made123:

Abi na. there is no time to waste o
Bro u can still make it okay..dhl doesn't take time in delivery like 2 days and you still have 5 working days to send in your docs..please make the move but I will advice u apply for a higher professional program that doesn't demand ur university sending your transcript..that's the only place am concerned. Go ahead and notarize okay then send your docs latest on tuseday..God's speed..it was Mryoung16 that encouraged me to apply even when I tot it was getting late and it all worked out..your next bro

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aragon1:

Bro u can still make it okay..dhl doesn't take time in delivery like 2 days and you still have 5 working days to send in your docs..please make the move but I will advice u apply for a higher professional program that doesn't demand ur university sending your transcript..that's the only place am concerned. Go ahead and notarize okay then send your docs latest on tuseday..God's speed..it was Mryoung16 that encouraged me to apply even when I tot it was getting late and it all worked out..your next bro

We must keep on pushing... Never stop trying.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
prittygift114:
Hello house, please there is this question I have been dealing with and I will be glad if I can get a positive response.

Apart from cheap tuition fees in Estonia, have anyone in this thread succeeded in getting a job after graduation? I mean the job that can gets one an employment visa, please help a sister. Thanks

Hello my good people, please someone should help me answer this question. ....I really need to know the answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2016
@mryoung16 and Aragon1, thanks for the encouraging post. I have been thinking of the possibility of meeting up with February 2017 start date. Since the deadline for application is 30th, I don't think I can make it. these are my reasons below:
1. after having sent the electronic copies of my credentials via email, I will have to wait till I get an approval of my documents and invoice payment receipts for registration fee sent me of which while sending my docs via email, I have to include the invoice receipts also.
2. I don't know if the payment could he done via credit card to beat the deadline.
3.I intend applying for masters and it takes like a week to get my transcripts sent from my school to any foreign institution which will have passed the deadline. The reason why I'm keen towards applying for masters is because of TRP accessibility within Estonia.
3. the reasons I can't apply for Higher Professional is because of TRP ish and I don't have my secondary school transcripts(don't know if weac online results/ secondary school testimonial + a notarized copy of my own transcripts can suffice)
Btw
prittygift114 I also had this thought in mind my for a while but I concluded that when one gets to the bridge, he/she will cross it. this is where self determination to succeed comes in and I know you've got that within you 100%

now as regards TRP, can one just do it online of you will have to go and apply within the country where an Estonian embassy is located nearest to you(I.e for those going for HPDiploma)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.