Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878709 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:
Hello everyone, is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house? Please let's rub mind oo, I hrd it can be done on someone's behalf.

I actually have a contact but can't afford to pay the price he told me

Someone can do it for u ONLY with the originals, #300 per copy.. Will be sending mine across this weekend.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

Finally did it via wire transfer..will get to them by tomorrow..it's well brother.let's keep hope alive..

I saw you in my dream doing interview before me lol...it's kul at least u will lecture me on what to expect lol.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

Have u been called for Skype interview?

Yes dear. Was short n went well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

Someone can do it for u ONLY with the originals, #300 per copy.. Will be sending mine across this weekend.

R u for real? I think that's the control price but me want something I can get same day oo. I'm talking of authentication of results at ministry of Foreign Affairs and education in Abuja. Mail me abeg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49719850][/quote]
160.5 usd...God dy oo..but it's well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

I saw you in my dream doing interview before me lol...it's kul at least u will lecture me on what to expect lol.
grin grin grin...my man..we will all get to Esti and I can't wait to see my padii..hahaha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:

Congrats dear..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:

R u for real? I think that's the control price but me want something I can get same day oo. I'm talking of authentication of results at ministry of Foreign Affairs and education in Abuja. Mail me abeg

For real, my friend who will be doing mine said that if you can be there before 9am, go to bank and pay ur #300 depending on how many copies ur doing. U will surely get it done before 4pm, however, there is what they called express there, 1k for a copy if u get the money.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

grin grin grin...my man..we will all get to Esti and I can't wait to see my padii..hahaha

Is all good bro, God shall see us thru, shey u still dey apply for canny?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:

Could you tell us the questions you were asked?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

Is all good bro, God shall see us thru, shey u still dey apply for canny?
Bro yes I am oo.but still waiting for my masters admission letter to drop...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

Bro yes I am oo.but still waiting for my masters admission letter to drop...

I will hit CIC second week...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

nawa o. jungle don mature oo. niggars ain't smiling with this study visa parole. I have decided to apply towards next year intake. We will be praying for you guys to scale through.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

Bros confirm..no slacking oo..am still waiting for my masters admission to drop before I refire..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Made123:

nawa o. jungle don mature oo. niggars ain't smiling with this study visa parole. I have decided to apply towards next year intake. We will be praying for you guys to scale through.
It's okay bro..it's gona turn out just fine..we also pry to be successful so we could be of immense help during the process..we shall all get to our desired place
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2016
mryoung16:

Could you tell us the questions you were asked?

No other questions aside from what has been shared here earlier
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2016
mryoung16:

For real, my friend who will be doing mine said that if you can be there before 9am, go to bank and pay ur #300 depending on how many copies ur doing. U will surely get it done before 4pm, however, there is what they called express there, 1k for a copy if u get the money.

Who's going so he can take mine along. Can't afford Abuja trip for now. I have 4 certificates to authenticate. Let's rub mind on how to network. Mail me godfavourme20@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2016
mryoung16:

@ananaosei,Whats the latest about ur application? Any new gist?

sorry for the late reply, been bit busy with work. So i happened to have finished legalization both at the high court and foreign affairs, might probably go to the ministry of education tomorrow. am half done filling the forms for TRP . yet to book the hotel and buy the insurance though and yet to receive The Certifications of Enrollment from the school, expecting it anytime soon though.

any good news brethren...............?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2016
ananaosei:

sorry for the late reply, been bit busy with work. So i happened to have finished legalization both at the high court and foreign affairs, might probably go to the ministry of education tomorrow. am half done filling the forms for TRP . yet to book the hotel and buy the insurance though and yet to receive The Certifications of Enrollment from the school, expecting it anytime soon though.

any good news brethren...............?

Lol
See fastness.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
striker9:
A master degree applicant can enter Estonia with a schengen visa then obtain the TRP,but that is not possible for undergraduate as the TRP could only be gotten at Estonia embassy rep
Striker9, you missed this goal o, lol. I mean you are wrong, its the same for both masters and Bsc, because of the long time it takes to process TRP, you will be given 6months shengen visa to enter estonia and you will later either apply for Trp in india or in estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Striker9, you missed this goal o, lol. I mean you are wrong, its the same for both masters and Bsc, because of the long time it takes to process TRP, you will be given 6months shengen visa to enter estonia and you will later either apply for Trp in india or in estonia.

Oh really, learning very fast.hakeembee, how Estonia nah, what's the plans about ur guys that will be joining you soon lol?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:

Boss please Explain this issue well,majority if not all are confused, Trp and visa

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:
I was making reference with the screen shot uploaded tho..thanks for the clearance

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
striker9:
I was making reference with the screen shot uploaded tho..thanks for the clearance
Bro forget screen shot, we are living proof. @ lostcity, shengen visa enables you to enter the country or any shegen country and stay for 6months(but your port of entry must be estonia) while resident permit is an Id card that allows you to actually live in estonia for one year. @mryoung16 OYO lol.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Bro forget screen shot, we are living proof. @ lostcity, shengen visa enables you to enter the country or any shegen country and stay for 6months(but your port of entry must be estonia) while resident permit is an Id card that allows you to actually live in estonia for one year. @mryoung16 OYO lol.
I hope Estonia babes are taking good care of u...how's the job situation like in Tartu and parnu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:

Oyo kwa? Estonia girls gallant nah.. No dull ooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lostcity and mryoung16, i am a believer so no unnecesary things but its masters degree so girls are quiet mature and great. Mind you, i am the only black race in Parnu college, uni tartu

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Lostcity and mryoung16, i am a believer so no unnecesary things but its masters degree so girls are quiet mature and great. Mind you, i am the only black race in Parnu college, uni tartu
U never answer my question o oga mi
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49729594]
It's okay bro..it's gona turn out just fine..we also pry to be successful so we could be of immense help during the process..we shall all get to our desired place[/quote

@Aragon1, my Gcms arrived today, very unfortunate that I couldn't carry on with them, will send my refund form to my school tomorrow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
hakeembee:

@hakeembee, we all are believers Nd blv me when I say that..was just pulling ur legs lol.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=ananaosei post=49730139]

All d best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house. I need to do Neco Cert ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.