Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878385 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Made123:

Bro my head wan scatter I no lie you. this Estonia is just tempting me with its less expensive tuition fee for masters compared to that of Canada(even their pgd talk more of masters). Lol

on the other part, the lady I know refused help me out with GCMS file .
I don't want to just reapply via paper route anymore because of my passport. I intend to reapply online but now online is now have biometrics problem. bwtn the dollar is on a high side of which I still have like 9000$ tuition fee left to pay for pgd cert(can you imagine)

house please I'm sorry for derailing the thread. I forgot

My brother Na history wey we go tell our children one day, just take it easy, if u haven't gotten someone for Gcms, I can help u with a lady contact, she is the person that actually did mine for me but charged $23, gcmsnow.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aragon1:

Wowww...I just wish my country could be this good, even if it's just for a little while..Nigeria!!!..it's well

It gets better with time, we are the change we seek.
The Good Lord is our strength ))

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49668641][/quote]

@Aragon1, that's a good one, hopefully there will be a positive response from them tomorrow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Made123:

Alright thanks for encouraging me bro. but it will be masters and I don't know If they will accept the transcript like that if I notarize and send it personally by post(just the same point you rose earlier on)
there is no error in trying. will do that tomorrow then
Can't really tell if they will accept the transcript like that but u can mail them or apply for HPD...honestly am yet to understand the visa and TRP issue as it relates to masters and HPD...I tot HPD and masters applicants can apply for both here but travel with the visa and pick up TRP in estonia..but it's only masters and Phd students that can apply just for the visa here then travel with it and apply for the TRP in estonia when they arrive..except I read the visa/trp road map to estonia wrongly, please check my brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
mryoung16:

@Aragon1, that's a good one, hopefully there will be a positive response from them tomorrow.
Abeg u fit put mouth for this visa and trp issue..and if the house can help clarify this issue..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
as regards the trp this is what I read on Euro academia website(FAQs). So I don't know if the rules have changed or still remains the same. house please let's look into this especially for those that would soon be called to apply.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
@tobzzy @demaejy @sobastical @Godfavourme @Uzi @nairaspace @hakeembee and other gurus in the house..please can u guys help explain this TRP and VISA issue as it relates to masters and higher professional applicants..are there advantages of applying just for visa and then travelling to Estonia after which one can apply for trp..are the embassy requirements different ? Really got me thinking since my friend is finding it difficult going for the higher diploma program due to the trp/visa issue..will also appreciate it if anyone in the house who has a knowledge of this sends in a contribution..I know this will be beneficial to me and alot of people in the people even our ghost members grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Read previous page let's say from page 30, you'd be fine with that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aragon1:
@tobzzy @demaejy @sobastical @Godfavourme @Uzi @nairaspace @hakeembee and other gurus in the house..please can u guys help explain this TRP and VISA issue as it relates to masters and higher professional applicants..are there advantages of applying just for visa and then travelling to Estonia after which one can apply for trp..are the embassy requirements different ? Really got me thinking since my friend is finding it difficult going for the higher diploma program due to the trp/visa issue..will also appreciate it if anyone in the house who has a knowledge of this sends in a contribution..I know this will be beneficial to me and alot of people in the people even our ghost members grin
A master degree applicant can enter Estonia with a schengen visa then obtain the TRP,but that is not possible for undergraduate as the TRP could only be gotten at Estonia embassy rep
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aragon1:
bro thanks for throwing more light on this issue, I appreciate man

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
striker9:
A master degree applicant can enter Estonia with a schengen visa then obtain the TRP,but that is not possible for undergraduate as the TRP could only be gotten at Estonia embassy rep
Hmm noted! and higher professional diploma is in the same category as bsc in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
prittygift114:

prittygift114 I also had this thought in mind my for a while but I concluded that when one gets to the bridge, he/she will cross it. this is where self determination to succeed comes in and I know you've got that within you % 100

Honesty, I wonder why our brothers and sisters that are currently studying in Estonia never said anything about it even when you asked question...am surprised though. Anyway thanks MADE123
Thats because all the questions you were asking has already been answered, read from early pages.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Made123:

Hmm noted! and higher professional diploma is in the same category as bsc in Estonia.
Yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
mryoung16:

They have responded. Positive..sent me the account details and conversion rate I should use..guess we can use our dollar accounts now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Aragon1:

They have responded. Positive..sent me the account details and conversion rate I should use..guess we can use our dollar accounts now

Serious? They haven't replied mine...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
mryoung16:

Serious? They haven't replied mine...
Yes they have..see the screen shot below...it means we are looking at approximately 125 dollars...let's know how much banks will charge for the wire transfer.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49682053]
Yes they have..see the screen shot below...it means we are looking at approximately 125 dollars...let's know how much banks will charge for the wire transfer.[/

$125, e don pay the 100Euro nah..

Bro what are we going to do now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49682265][/quote]
I just left GTB right now...dy said it will take two days to get to estonia dats the wire transfer and the charges will be around 49 dollars or 16k if I choose my naira account to be debited..they also collect dollars if you have so one can buy from the black market and pay into his account then do the wire transfer...how far with u? Any updates
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aragon1:

I just left GTB right now...dy said it will take two days to get to estonia dats the wire transfer and the charges will be around 49 dollars or 16k if I choose my naira account to be debited..they also collect dollars if you have so one can buy from the black market and pay into his account then do the wire transfer...how far with u? Any updates

$49 added by $125, just for application fees, my brother am considering using Form A men..what ever outcome I see will take it by way...heading to first bank now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aragon1:

Can't really tell if they will accept the transcript like that but u can mail them or apply for HPD...honestly am yet to understand the visa and TRP issue as it relates to masters and HPD...I tot HPD and masters applicants can apply for both here but travel with the visa and pick up TRP in estonia..but it's only masters and Phd students that can apply just for the visa here then travel with it and apply for the TRP in estonia when they arrive..except I read the visa/trp road map to estonia wrongly, please check my brother

U can enter Estonia with schengen visa then apply for ur TRP only if ur going for masters degree.... However, Undergraduate students must go thru any nearest Estonia embassy and obtain his/her TRP

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

$49 added by $125, just for application fees, my brother am considering using Form A men..what ever outcome I see will take it by way...heading to first bank now.
Morning bro...did u later succeed with the form A yesterday?...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

Morning bro...did u later succeed with the form A yesterday?...

Yes boss, I finally paid with form A and mailed my receipt to them, the guy said it will hit their account latest Friday. What about you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2016
ananaosei:

It gets better with time, we are the change we seek.
The Good Lord is our strength ))

@ananaosei,Whats the latest about ur application? Any new gist?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

Yes boss, I finally paid with form A and mailed my receipt to them, the guy said it will hit their account latest Friday. What about you?
How much did it cost you in naira...am yet to do mine oo..mayb I may try the form A..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Aragon1:

How much did it cost you in naira...am yet to do mine oo..mayb I may try the form A..

#365 by 1Euro, first bank Plc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry guys for asking questions and getting no reply / getting it late.. nah school things ooo (BUSY ESTONIA) but we will always check on you when we are free.. see you in Estonia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone, is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house? Please let's rub mind oo, I hrd it can be done on someone's behalf.

I actually have a contact but can't afford to pay the price he told me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

At what interest rate?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
mryoung16:

Finally did it via wire transfer..will get to them by tomorrow..it's well brother.let's keep hope alive..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:
Hello everyone, is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house? Please let's rub mind oo, I hrd it can be done on someone's behalf.

Have u been called for Skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49718699]
Finally did it via wire transfer..will get to them by tomorrow..it's well brother.let's keep hope alive..[/quote

What's the total figure been spent?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godfavourme:

I wanna do mine also, but what's the person price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.