Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879276 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=engineerafolabi post=58706655]OK BRO[/quote

engineer Afolabi guess you're in Egypt now, did you make submission for visa or TRP, or the 2 together, do they agree to give you visa before your TRP is ready, please update. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please i was told i need to get Both ways ticket for Turkey .but my questions is after getting my D-visa in Ankara can i change the destinations of my return ticket to Estonia .Instead of Turkey to Lagos ,now should be Turkey -Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
our9ja:
Please i was told i need to get Both ways ticket for Turkey .but my questions is after getting my D-visa in Ankara can i change the destinations of my return ticket to Estonia .Instead of Turkey to Lagos ,now should be Turkey -Estonia
when u get to turkey u can fly wit a one way ticket to Estonia , but when u are presenting your document at Estonia embassy make a flight ticket for both ways u don't need to pay for the booking ,wen u get ur visa u can pay for a one way ticket down to Estonia ! I came here wit a one way ticket
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Miles300:
when u get to turkey u can fly wit a one way ticket to Estonia , but when u are presenting your document at Estonia embassy make a flight ticket for both ways u don't need to pay for the booking ,wen u get ur visa u can pay for a one way ticket down to Estonia ! I came here wit a one way ticket

I guess he's trying to ask if he can fly one way to Turkey.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Note : I pray you all succeed in getting your visas. ! Just want to point to everyone concern that If u avnt make a booking for school hostel , u should try to make one cos gettin an accommodation off campus it's really challenging and when u get one it could cost up to 6-700 euro for the first month before U pay the monthly rent subsequently ! If u are lucky enough u cud get an offer for a flat share which maybe less expensive .. just to so u know u brace your self ahead before u come to essti !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ovieigho(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow ,it's good to be back here, my first plan was esti but God gave me a better package: I will be going to USA soon .

I really want Estonia for my nephew who has OND in Computer Science.....so I will be keeping in touch.

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
ovieigho:
Wow ,it's good to be back here, my first plan was esti but God gave me a better package: I will be going to USA soon .

I really want Estonia for my nephew who has OND in Computer Science.....so I will be keeping in touch.

Happy sunday
Wonderful! I tap into your success concerning my Estonia level in Jesus name. Your bro should be ready for the next Admission.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Miles300:
Note : I pray you all succeed in getting your visas. ! Just want to point to everyone concern that If u avnt make a booking for school hostel , u should try to make one cos gettin an accommodation off campus it's really challenging and when u get one it could cost up to 6-700 euro for the first month before U pay the monthly rent subsequently ! If u are lucky enough u cud get an offer for a flat share which maybe less expensive .. just to so u know u brace your self ahead before u come to essti !
the same thing a friend turned brother that has been in Estonia since 2015 told me, he even said i shouldn't think of squatting o. That i should make sure i get that dormitory level, he himself can't guarantee me an apartment at his side when i get to Estonia. But above all GOD dey!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bro please if you know any Euro Academy student that is looking for flat mate ,please you should let me know because Euro Academy don't have Hostel
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ovieigho(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Wonderful! I tap into your success concerning my Estonia level in Jesus name. Your bro should be ready for the next Admission.
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
our9ja:
Bro please if you know any Euro Academy student that is looking for flat mate ,please you should let me know because Euro Academy don't have Hostel

Here... But visa never commot

Has anyone tried going to Georgia with UAE visa here? Heard you can enter with UAE visa and it didn't take long to get a visa in Georgia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
I pray your Visa come outside oh ...I will be in Ankara soon na the ticket man just they reason the thing cost badly
phemie08:

Here... But visa never commot

Has anyone tried going to Georgia with UAE visa here? Heard you can enter with UAE visa and it didn't take long to get a visa in Georgia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulweasley: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
iWasNotHere:

When will admission open again??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulweasley: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello house, is there any university in Estonia that admission is currently open or would open next month??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by leechicomsoln(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
our9ja:
I pray your Visa come outside oh ...I will be in Ankara soon na the ticket man just they reason the thing cost badly

You can get your cheap flight tickets here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cheap how do you mean ?from Lagos to Ankara
leechicomsoln:

You can get your cheap flight tickets here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bobbyzamani(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bro I got an admission already to study in lithuania and have lived in Malaysia for 3 years as a student does that make it easier for me to get a lithuanian visa or difficult? Which embassy is not strict for me to apply from?
Saintsquare:
Since you going to Lithuania why not go through SA? they issue long D visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
bobbyzamani:
Bro I got an admission already to study in lithuania and have lived in Malaysia for 3 years as a student does that make it easier for me to get a lithuanian visa or difficult? Which embassy is not strict for me to apply from?
Egypt embassy naija stopped issuing visa o,try SA

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bobbyzamani(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok bro. How strict is there interview and what documents are needed?
Saintsquare:
Egypt embassy naija stopped issuing visa o,try SA
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by leechicomsoln(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
our9ja:
Cheap how do you mean ?from Lagos to Ankara

Yes check my profile
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
bobbyzamani:
lol why would interview be strict Na,just normal questions about the university, the course, the country,your educational background etc for requirements

http://
za.mfa.lt/za/en/travel-and-residence/coming-to-
lithuania/visas

for Appointment

https://konsreg.urm.lt/en/visit/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
bobbyzamani:
za.mfa.lt/za/en/schengen-visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Paulweasley:

When will admission open again??
December/January bro. make sure you sit for your IELTS early sha o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
bobbyzamani:
I lalso got admission to study in Lithuania too o
am still battling with the visa stuff, but am thinking of applying for SA visa next week
which school gave u admission??

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peacepeter111: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm here to share my experience on visa application, I applied to Egypt embassy and I was lucky to get my visa in less than 3weeks, you people should pls try and apply for a tourist visa and don't even mention to them at the embassy that you are for Estonia interview because they don't want to hear anything about Estonia right now, best of luck to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
peacepeter111:
I'm here to share my experience on visa application, I applied to Egypt embassy and I was lucky to get my visa in less than 3weeks, you people should pls try and apply for a tourist visa and don't even mention to them at the embassy that you are for Estonia interview because they don't want to hear anything about Estonia right now, best of luck to everyone
When did you get your feedback?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kabz:

Did you apply to Egypt?

He has gotten his Visa. He might not be able to to reply you because I understand his flight is today.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Suplexx:

Did you apply to Egypt?

He has gotten his Visa. He might not be able to to reply you because I understand his flight is today.
yea I did. For tourist visa.. it's been 2weeks and some days now. Just wanted to know when he applied cos mine was 6th July.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kabz:
yea I did. For tourist visa.. it's been 2weeks and some days now. Just wanted to know when he applied cos mine was 6th July.

He was just lucky. He got before people who applied before him. Some people hoping to go for tourism in Egypt have been waiting for their visas 4,5,6 weeks.

It's one of the ways in the Egyptian embassy. It's not about first in first out, and no one knows why it is like that.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JWTheocracy1: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Topet124:
Hello,
I know some of us here are yet to find a route on how to get to our destination(Estonia),I'm one of us too. I spoke to one of my uncle who is an agent and there is a route he told me(Astana) and it's a non appearance Visa type. Meanwhile all that's needed is your full name and your passport data page. U can contact me if interested,note there is no downpayment and u only pay when u get your visa.
please bro I just sent you a pm, I'm interested and wanna discuss with You. respond asap.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peacepeter111: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kabz:

I got my feed back like 2weeks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peacepeter111: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Suplexx:

Did you apply to Egypt?

Bro my flight is for tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.