Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880023 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ikennaiked: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi friends. I need your response please, someone that has successfully gotten an india visa from nigeria precisely for purpose of IT Certification(s) like CCNP, CCIE... I am planning going for some IT certifications in India, gotten admission letter and so many other documents from training academy. I will like to know the best time to apply for visa as against the training commencement date, which is 1st week of January 2016 and what questions I will be asked on the day of interview. Will appreciate every positive response. Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2015
ikennaiked:
Hi friends. I need your response please, someone that has successfully gotten an india visa from nigeria precisely for purpose of IT Certification(s) like CCNP, CCIE... I am planning going for some IT certifications in India, gotten admission letter and so many other documents from training academy. I will like to know the best time to apply for visa as against the training commencement date, which is 1st week of January 2016 and what questions I will be asked on the day of interview. Will appreciate every positive response. Thanks.

Early December will be okay. about the questions to best asked hope the school is well known in india? and make sure you get every documents from them and never forget to tell the school to write the embassy on your behalf and make sure you have a copy of the message they might send to the embassy too. Shalom!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
omitobi:
could I have said it any better....? I bet no... In Tartu, black men are few.. Of course some surprise and amazement.. But it's very cool here... Just forget racism and come and study... It's a nice place... Yes, you find many blacks in TUT especially... I think that's the African University of Estonia... Lol.

Tobi I totally agree..... every Wednesday when we go to Tallinn for lectures we see so many blacks (Nigerians in particular) unlike here in Tartu where we can count ourselves.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
If I am guessing right, i believe everyone for this semester/session are in their various institution grin. I am glad everyone scaled through the delayed Indian visa process. cheesy
Wishing you all a pleasant one. smiley smiley

To our intending applicants, follow the steps of our most recent pioneers of this forum and you wont have any problem. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello seniors, I intend applying for masters in health care technology at TUT, with a cgpa of 2.58 out of 5.00, am presently working in nigeria,do you think I should go ahead maybe I can be admitted, pls your advice will save a soul.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
jidesam168:
Hello seniors, I intend applying for masters in health care technology at TUT, with a cgpa of 2.58 out of 5.00, am presently working in nigeria,do you think I should go ahead maybe I can be admitted, pls your advice will save a soul.

To me, you answered your question yourself - MAYBE - Its worth a try. Fellas whats your thought!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2015
jidesam168:
yes you can give it a try... it worth it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
nairaspace:

To me, you answered your question yourself - MAYBE - Its worth a try. Fellas whats your thought!
thanks Bros, pls other response will be appreciated
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's true though, there's no harm in trying as a matter of fact many that are in Estonia now tried and it worked out. So it's not a taboo if you give it a shot from your end next year!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sascoj: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Hey house! Got a question - been trying to figure out which country is the cheapest to study (MSc.) in between Norway, Sweden, France, Lithuania, Estonia, Germany, Finland and Austria. Also, how the life experience is generally in any of these countries. Thanks for the contributions in advance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2015
sascoj:
Hey house! Got a question - been trying to figure out which country is the cheapest to study (MSc.) in between Norway, Sweden, France, Lithuania, Estonia, Germany, Finland and Austria. Also, how the life experience is generally in any of these countries. Thanks for the contributions in advance
Msc for almost all part of EU are tuition free but out of the countries you mention above i can still assure you of Finland. Estonia and Germany to be tuition free for MSc

tobzzy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sascoj: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks a lot. But also looking for the ones that the standard of living isn't expensive. Say between 250- 450 or 500€
tobzzy:
Msc for almost all part of EU are tuition free but out of the countries you mention above i can still assure you of Finland. Estonia and Germany to be tuition free for MSc

tobzzy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
sascoj:
Thanks a lot. But also looking for the ones that the standard of living isn't expensive. Say between 250- 450 or 500€
yes cost of living within those countries is about 400-600£ depends on your personal self. i know of someone spending 420€ a month and his okay with it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Harmony222(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Been an ardent reader here lately, read all pages between line buh still unclear about the statement of account thingy.
I go to discover that there is no specific amount required by the embassy, seen here how one said one applied with 500k n was granted and also other suggestions between the sum of 800k to 1m, 1.5m.
Please for someone who has no payslip when using a personal account but has up to 1m( lump sum deposit within two months) and no sponsor, what would be the likely fate of such?
Secondly, for someone who has a sponsor that lives outside Nigeria and not a family member as requested, what will be the potential success outcome?
Your various reply will help alot on my monetary analysis.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Harmony222:
Been an ardent reader here lately, read all pages between line buh still unclear about the statement of account thingy.
I go to discover that there is no specific amount required by the embassy, seen here how one said one applied with 500k n was granted and also other suggestions between the sum of 800k to 1m, 1.5m.
Please for someone who has no payslip when using a personal account but has up to 1m( lump sum deposit within two months) and no sponsor, what would be the likely fate of such?
Secondly, for someone who has a sponsor that lives outside Nigeria and not a family member as requested, what will be the potential success outcome?
Your various reply will help alot on my monetary analysis.

The best is just to use your personal account I guess. But if you want to use a sponsor, then both of you should have the same surname I guess.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
tobzzy:
yes cost of living within those countries is about 400-600£ depends on your personal self. i know of someone spending 420€ a month and his okay with it

But I don't think Estonia standard of living for a student is up to 250euro per month.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
nairaspace:
If I am guessing right, i believe everyone for this semester/session are in their various institution grin. I am glad everyone scaled through the delayed Indian visa process. cheesy
Wishing you all a pleasant one. smiley smiley

To our intending applicants, follow the steps of our most recent pioneers of this forum and you wont have any problem. cool cool

You are the best, man. Homework and lectures don't even give me space to come here but I came today.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
sascoj:

Well, I can say because I stay in Estonia for my studies. Estonia should be one of the cheapest place to be. Apart from scholarship, standard of living is not so high. But you know it's quite a small country as per population. But it's cool. Just make some research and reach a conclusion. Because there are more than just one reason for a choice in this case than just the cheapest, if you read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
jidesam168:

Of course you can be. Read through the University's webpage and see their requirements. If you are not clear with the information then send them a mail or call the schools international office, I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
omitobi:

But I don't think Estonia standard of living for a student is up to 250euro per month.
im not too sure about it but all i know is it depends on personal self...... bro i email you abeg reply i need ask something's
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sascoj: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2015
What are you studying there now? What's the study load like? When you speak of scholarships, what are the criteria and the possibility of getting it before coming over?
omitobi:

Well, I can say because I stay in Estonia for my studies. Estonia should be one of the cheapest place to be. Apart from scholarship, standard of living is not so high. But you know it's quite a small country as per population. But it's cool. Just make some research and reach a conclusion. Because there are more than just one reason for a choice in this case than just the cheapest, if you read between the lines.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
sascoj:
What are you studying there now? What's the study load like? When you speak of scholarships, what are the criteria and the possibility of getting it before coming over?
please is there job to support oneself in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
is there any menial job for student in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
sascoj:

Most courses for international students especially masters and PhD have bulks of tuition waiver scholarships, but for bachelor's I can't tell. I'm studying software engineering msc in UT of course and for the first semester apart from some little job, the study loads will not give you a space to work because it's loaded with homework and projects. But for scholarships, once you apply to a program that has scholarship and you are given an admission you are likely to get scholarship. Just check the programs and conditions attached the you can really decide.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
ofime123:
is there any menial job for student in Estonia?

Of course there should be. I have not really gained proper knowledge of Estonia so I can't really say much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2015
omitobi:

Of course there should be. I have not really gained proper knowledge of Estonia so I can't really say much.
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Harmony222(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
omitobi:

The best is just to use your personal account I guess. But if you want to use a sponsor, then both of you should have the same surname I guess.
Noted... Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hi all,

Just want to say this.
Every help anyone renders to others is at their own will. Nobody is obliged to help anyone except they have an agreement. But because we all understand that helping others is the path of fulfilling our destiny we all chose to help our self. Meaning that if we refrain, we did that at our own gain or otherwise. So if you help, help and be happy. If otherwise, then it's your CHOICE!

Therefore, if anyone decides to help me out, for instance with an important information. I shouldn't expect him to just do it the way I want it. Only that I would be grateful if he did, else I will be indifferent if he would not. I wouldn't force him.

Let's be United and lift everyone up so we would be up also. Let's be patient with one another. And let's speak up if we need anything.

I trust God that we would get there....

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Harmony222(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
omitobi:

i know actually cost of living differs per student, can it really decline to that extent? 250euro/month for a careful spender? Also if you can help us with a detail of your living expense will do a great deal.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fayzan: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2015
hello
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fayzan: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
damosif:
Then Save your choice and finish

That's all for now

R u in estonia

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.