Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880630 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
kenigbolo:

My brother US dey learn work believe you me. I majored in security and the odds here are just so much in favor of Estonia way more than the US. Do a little bit more of research before you just assume because of big name countries. NATO wasn't foolish to make Estonia the HQ of the cyber security division, in terms of population Estonia is not even as populated as the smallest state in Nigeria (Bayelsa) so it is quite foolish to think that the US with such huge population and almost the same facility would be better at it than them. I'm currently participating in a cyber security training session organized by Oxford University and guess what, they decided to do it in Tallinn. I don't like arguing blindly so if you feel I'm not saying what I'm saying on good authority then no problem because you can explore. They might not catch you immediately but eventually they will.... grin Mark my words grin

@bold : I laugh in swahili!! grin grin grin

But Good advise though - great work keni!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
europestudy2015:

when given admission, u can apply for visa from any nearby country that has Estonian Embassy. Or u can get a visa to visit any Schengen country and then continue to Estonia. Or you can apply for visa from Belgium embassy Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
If coming down to estonia, is georgia visa good? if it is, wat type of visa and how can someone get to estonia easily frm there?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Damerez17:
If coming down to estonia, is georgia visa good? if it is, wat type of visa and how can someone get to estonia easily frm there?

It's called C1 visa same as tourist visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Damerez17:

Estonian Embassy in Georgia, You should be ready to wait about 3 weeks for your Estonian visa to be ready. its preferable to early starters!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
sobastical:

It's called C1 visa same as tourist visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wats the requirement for georgia tourist visa and Like how much will it cost?? But do u know requirement for estonia temporary resident permit visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ThinkingCEO: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
I am finally here after years of observation!
Good jobs guys n thumb up
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Damerez17:
Wats the requirement for georgia tourist visa and Like how much will it cost??
But do u know requirement for estonia temporary resident permit visa?

Not much requirements just a simple online form to fill and it cost 20.5usd that's about 4k+ as for the Estonia trp and visa requirement check the previous post is the same as what the ones in india required

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ThinkingCEO: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Damerez17:
Wats the requirement for georgia tourist visa and Like how much will it cost??
But do u know requirement for estonia temporary resident permit visa?

Go through Belgium embassy oooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
ThinkingCEO:

Go through Belgium embassy oooo.

hehehehe! We have heard majority of success cases from applicants that applied in India and 1 or 2 successful applicants that applied in Georgia(rare but successful - 3 weeks waiting period.) and we have heard slight delays from Belgium and Egypt.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fellows, is there job for student in estonia, I mean work and school stuff, most likely per time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
sobastical:

Not much requirements just a simple online form to fill and it cost 20.5usd that's about 4k+ as for the Estonia trp and visa requirement check the previous post is the same as what the ones in india required
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damerez17(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just 4k for georgia visa notin else?? Precisely wat type of visa will i obtain in georgia embassy?? And wats Estonia visa requirement and amount?? Pls explain the steps to me like a lame man
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Damerez17:
Just 4k for georgia visa notin else?? Precisely wat type of visa will i obtain in georgia embassy?? And wats Estonia visa requirement and amount?? Pls explain the steps to me like a lame man

Egbon abeg just try flip back to previous post you gonna see full info in details for you abeg

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abeg who dey go through Belgium? Ah.. Don't try that... Or else you are ready to risk wasting money, valuable time, and add to your pressure. Please read through the previous comments on this thread. It's rare to get Estonian visa from any embassy which is not Estonian. And you Can't get a type d visa which could also be study visa. You can hardly get a 90 days tourist type c Estonian visa from there, so you should also know that if you are given, it'd most likely that you may stay for most period of your visa in the country of which embassy you apply for. Okay. If you wanna try that out, you may try it. Studies began at UT by August 31,and registration for courses ends by 14th. If you are still coming please tell the school... And please don't come through Belgium embassy if you know you will still come this year...

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls people that are already in estonia is it true the level of racism over there is high, and pls is there job for student to compliment there living expenses

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
jidesam168:
Pls people that are already in estonia is it true the level of racism over there is high, and pls is there job for student to compliment there living expenses

It's easier to find a yoruba man or Igbo man making jest of a hausa man than to find an Estonian throwing racist remarks at a black man, there sure are issues around racism and stuffs like that, but they aren't frequent let alone high, you are safe if you wanna come. There are also jobs to compliment, if by Job you don't mean working for shell or chevron, if you just wanna start small and just 'compliment', then there are jobs. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

It's easier to find a yoruba man or Igbo man making jest of a hausa man than to find an Estonian throwing racist remarks at a black man, there sure are issues around racism and stuffs like that, but they aren't frequent let alone high, you are safe if you wanna come. There are also jobs to compliment, if by Job you don't mean working for shell or chevron, if you just wanna start small and just 'compliment', then there are jobs. All the best
could I have said it any better....? I bet no... In Tartu, black men are few.. Of course some surprise and amazement.. But it's very cool here... Just forget racism and come and study... It's a nice place... Yes, you find many blacks in TUT especially... I think that's the African University of Estonia... Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Paulomilo: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
cry cool tongue embarassed :-XGuys weldon here. Still with my admission letter oo.. Hw can I get someone to help me with India visa or Georgia visa information.. Really don't av much time again.. Those who av traveled kindly help a Brother out here. . cry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Paulomilo:
cry cool tongue embarassed :-XGuys weldon here. Still with my admission letter oo.. Hw can I get someone to help me with India visa or Georgia visa information.. Really don't av much time again.. Those who av traveled kindly help a Brother out here. . cry

India could be the best option for some but I tip georgia ahead... you can make your choice.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bawz012(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
sobastical:

India could be the best option for some but I tip georgia ahead... you can make your choice.
Bro, are u in estonia already?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2015
bawz012:

Bro, are u in estonia already?

I won't even come on here if am there already...just giving what I have for you guys since am yet to sort myself out.. Cos this thread has help me in so many ways so am kinda giving back

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Pls, like how much do u think I must have in my account for d admission and visa processing, and how much must be in my sponsors account. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
jidesam168:
Pls, like how much do u think I must have in my account for d admission and visa processing, and how much must be in my sponsors account. Thanks

You can't use two accounts ke, it's either your account or your sponsor's account. anything from 300k and above will do for personal but for sponsor you know the rest....hehe

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
jidesam168:

The emphasis for processing Estonian visa is not your account balance, but the regularity of income from a legal source (eg salary) over the past six months. you should check the authority's Web page for adequate info

https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/oluline-info-oppimiseks-elamisloa-taotlejale.dot#legaalne

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Check your inbox sir @Paulomilo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
sobastical:

You can't use two accounts ke, it's either your account or your sponsor's account. anything from 300k and above will do for personal but for sponsor you know the rest....hehe

I think it's not forbidden to use two accounts, some people did, just that it's important to show income from a legal source and be sure it meets minimum requirement
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

I think it's not forbidden to use two accounts, some people did, just that it's important to show income from a legal source and be sure it meets minimum requirement

Oh okay sir...thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jidesam168(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
U mean 300k will be good if I want to apply at newdelhi(estonian embasssy), I have salary account.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2015
jidesam168:
U mean 300k will be good if I want to apply at newdelhi(estonian embasssy), I have salary account.

Yes just make sure there's a cash flow activities on the account and get your payslip ready too including your updated CV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.