Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880765 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Soxxy:
Kindly let me have ur mail address . If u are in Estonia already, I can come see you. Its my shoe. I left it at home. The one I have here is hurting my toes. Thanks

I'm in Estonia already. Tartu specifically

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
AmEagles:

Thanks for your comment. But the word private is clear as it should be. Meaning it between me and the aforementioned names.

It's against the rule of this forum, just reminding of that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Soxxy:
Kindly let me have ur mail address . If u are in Estonia already, I can come see you. Its my shoe. I left it at home. The one I have here is hurting my toes. Thanks

Maybe I can
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ophre: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Soxxy:

@omitobi , Please do help confirm if he is still in Nigeria. Pls.

@ophre I need to speak with you.

@soxxy....what's up?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Soxxy: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
ophre:

@soxxy....what's up?

How far na Bros? Pls, send me ur email address.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
aspirant applicant against next year admission i will advise to write the ielts before November and get all your document ready by December cus the earlier the better am writing my ielts this coming september
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
ofime123:
aspirant applicant against next year admission i will advise to write the ielts before November and get all your document ready by December cus the earlier the better am writing my ielts this coming september
but most schools application are still not open and that's making me chill for now...when next month are you writing your ielts test?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
sobastical:

Maybe I can
Soby wahguan? Been watchn out for you mahn. Gone thru yet?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rubbers:

Soby wahguan? Been watchn out for you mahn. Gone thru yet?
Not yet, sorting some family issues here but am done with that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
sobastical:

It's against the rule of this forum, just reminding of that.

Agreed!

AmEagles:

Thanks for your comment. But the word private is clear as it should be. Meaning it between me and the aforementioned names.

The word private should be respected and pardoned!. Not all questions are asked on public forums!

It is left for the mentioned parties to decide, more so, the mentioned parties are pioneers of this forum - no cause for alarm. grin

That being said - i know we are here to help and protect the contributors of this forum. Had it been AmEagles was requesting a private communication with a newer member, I would have advised against it. angry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2015
At all, pardon me for not updating this thread for a while. I was actually busy and trying to adjust to the life in Eesti and new school.
I will implore nairalanders to be mindful of what we discus on this thread using normal English because dem oyinbos too dey sabi weting dey sele here o.
One Eesti lady who is a security officer told me amazing things about nairaland yesterday and I was shocked.
@ Omitobi and Felix thanks for being there. Sobastical and nairaspace, wish to see you guys one day. One love !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
uzhi:
At all, pardon me for not updating this thread for a while. I was actually busy and trying to adjust to the life in Eesti and new school.
I will implore nairalanders to be mindful of what we discus on this thread using normal English because dem oyinbos too dey sabi weting dey sele here o.
One Eesti lady who is a security officer told me amazing things about nairaland yesterday and I was shocked.
@ Omitobi and Felix thanks for being there. Sobastical and nairaspace, wish to see you guys one day. One love !

Yes sir, tallinn or tartu which city are you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
sobastical:

Not yet, sorting some family issues here but am done with that.
Ayt bruv
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2015
nairaspace:

Agreed!

The word private should be respected and pardoned!. Not all questions are asked on public forums!

It is left for the mentioned parties to decide, more so, the mentioned parties are pioneers of this forum - no cause for alarm. grin

That being said - i know we are here to help and protect the contributors of this forum. Had it been AmEagles was requesting a private communication with a newer member, I would have advised against it. angry

Thanks bros... noted!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Rubbers:
Ayt bruv

Where you at now? In esti already?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
sobastical:

Where you at now? In esti already?

Naaah, I didn't meet up with application deadline again nau... I dey ur back tho, TUT shae? Go n make the way bro cheesy smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rubbers:

Naaah, I didn't meet up with application deadline again nau... I dey ur back tho, TUT shae? Go n make the way bro cheesy smiley

Oh okay, you will make it by God's grace
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2015
sobastical:

Oh okay, you will make it by God's grace
Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bawz012(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
uzhi:
Glory be to God and thumbs up to OPHRE for being a good friend. Felix , naira space, sobastical , chima and other ghost and non ghost members on naira land for their immense contribution in this journey. Chi Josh , it all started with u.
Thanks to you all once more for your role in getting this 3 months entry visa to India.
Am open to u all if the need arise. Jah bless!
Bro i just discovered these threas recently... but i have taken my time to go through it till these page...
My question is that,
When does dis 3months Visa start to count, is it wen u get to india or immediately it is issued?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
bawz012:

Bro i just discovered these threas recently... but i have taken my time to go through it till these page...
My question is that,
When does dis 3months Visa start to count, is it wen u get to india or immediately it is issued?

You'd see the starting date on the visa bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bawz012(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
sobastical:

You'd see the starting date on the visa bro
okay sire. If am sponsoring myself, Like how much am supposed to have in ma bank acct pls?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
bawz012:

okay sire.
If am sponsoring myself, Like how much am supposed to have in ma bank acct pls?

It depends on your orientation, but even 500k more or less would do but the most important thing is you must get pay slip and your CV ready.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenigbolo: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry for keeping away for a while guys, the life of a software engineering honours msc student isn't an easy one, if you doubt just ask tobi. Its not easy being a student of two different universities at the same time. There's a huge community of Nigerians in Tallinn from what I saw in during my lectures there two days back. Congrats to everyone who is studying here in Estonia, I'm just gonna appeal to everyone here to please keep the flag flying high and not mess up. Lets protect the image of Nigeria this once, just this once please. I know this might sound hysterical but I'd led Nigerian student's abroad and I know thier tendencies to somehow mess up but I'm quite confident on the bunch we have here.

For those planning on coming to Estonia, please if you know your intentions aren't clean then don't come because Estonia "go shock you". Try and balance yourself financially and have a clear plan else you would be shocked. If its going to be your first time leaving Nigeria to any cold/temperate region then be prepared to face some harsh realities in terms of weather conditions. If you plan to come to UT prepare to have extremely crazy good grades and to study double time.

Lastly Estonia is fun, its quite easy to get carried away, if you know you can't balance your social life with an academic life then its better not to have a social life because the bitter truth is that your academic life would suffer. In all its important to have fun, drink beer and meet girls (if you do those kind of stuffs) but don't ever forget your primary aim of coming here......

Best of luck to each and everyone of you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AmEagles: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2015
@nairaspace.

Thanks for your enlightenment. Needed by some, sometimes.
@uzhilove, already contacted me. So questions are dissolved.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2015
kenigbolo:
Sorry for keeping away for a while guys, the life of a software engineering honours msc student isn't an easy one, if you doubt just ask tobi. Its not easy being a student of two different universities at the same time. There's a huge community of Nigerians in Tallinn from what I saw in during my lectures there two days back. Congrats to everyone who is studying here in Estonia, I'm just gonna appeal to everyone here to please keep the flag flying high and not mess up. Lets protect the image of Nigeria this once, just this once please. I know this might sound hysterical but I'd led Nigerian student's abroad and I know thier tendencies to somehow mess up but I'm quite confident on the bunch we have here.

For those planning on coming to Estonia, please if you know your intentions aren't clean then don't come because Estonia "go shock you". Try and balance yourself financially and have a clear plan else you would be shocked. If its going to be your first time leaving Nigeria to any cold/temperate region then be prepared to face some harsh realities in terms of weather conditions. If you plan to come to UT prepare to have extremely crazy good grades and to study double time.

Lastly Estonia is fun, its quite easy to get carried away, if you know you can't balance your social life with an academic life then its better not to have a social life because the bitter truth is that your academic life would suffer. In all its important to have fun, drink beer and meet girls (if you do those kind of stuffs) but don't ever forget your primary aim of coming here......

Best of luck to each and everyone of you

I agree with the first bolded, I have faith in all eesti hopefuls and those of you there already tho, hopefully we won't tarnish that image. What's up with all the "Shock Shock" oga keni explain please for people wey go mistakenly use wet hands go dey change NEPA phase for estonia grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.