Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

She Is Older Than Me But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Older Than Me But (1351 Views)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Older Than Me But by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND IS OLDER THAN ME, AM 25 SHE IS 28.. THOUGH SHE DOES NOT KNOW THAT...
THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE ACTS AND BEHAVE IMMATURLY LIKE AN 18 YEARS OLD LADY, AM ALWAYS THE ONE TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO GO ABOUT EVERY OF HER ACTIVITY OR COURSE ASSIGNMENT ... SMH, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF HER IMMATURITY AT AGE -28?
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Most times, she is just dat way becos she thinks u re still d boss, she wants to still be a baby, but telling her almost everything to do is mostly dumb

1 Like

Re: She Is Older Than Me But by adonbilivit: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
if she starts treating you like her younger brother you would still complain trust me. and yes, that is why you are dating ; to complement each other and not just straff. she is indecisive but you are, keep helping her out with good decisions fam

3 Likes

Re: She Is Older Than Me But by coolzeal(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Her emotional growth is stunted by the lack of responsibility. She is enabled to act like a pre teen because she doesn't live like an adult. There are many successful adults that still live at home without being under developed or It could very well be a learning disability. Or her mom treats her like a child and now she has the mentality as one. The world isn't such a scary place once you learn how to navigate and that's all she needs.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Skillfullulu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
I Lke your courage for dating older babe, it builds you and let u understand how to handle things, but do not tell her.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Reading things on here.

Good for the eyes.

LoL
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by ekochris(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Reading things on here.

Good for the eyes.

LoL

am looking forward to your superb reply. I admire your way of writing.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by gunners160(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Huh,dis ur story is 1sided.i kan bet it dat u r d immatured patnr in d rlshp.d fact dat a lady ask 4 ur suggestion does nt mk r immature,ur excuse is jst 2 flabby.i am sure if dis same lady does nt ask 4 ur opinion u wil stil b dsame persn 2 complain.lets even assume she is immature mst u go abt lukn 4 d reasons y she is immature?na ur tym go slip wit babe finish make ham national headline.,.oga maturity kedu.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by MizMyColi(f): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
ekochris:

am looking forward to your superb reply. I admire your way of writing.

smiley

Thanks Sir.

I didn't need to type much because the posters before me already spoke my mind, to a certain degree.

Hopefully next time, I'll be inspired to write smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just fork and leave jor cheesy
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Waspy(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Ladies act immaturely when they are infatuated. She'll come around
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Emmysteve(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
MY NEW GIRLFRIEND IS OLDER THAN ME, AM 25 SHE IS 28.. THOUGH SHE DOES NOT KNOW THAT...
THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE ACTS AND BEHAVE IMMATURLY LIKE AN 18 YEARS OLD LADY, AM ALWAYS THE ONE TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO GO ABOUT EVERY OF HER ACTIVITY OR COURSE ASSIGNMENT ... SMH, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF HER IMMATURITY AT AGE -28?
LWKMD Lmfaooooo
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Exjoker(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2014
If she start giving you order as an elderly person now you will come here to complain.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2014
I think you are the immature one here. Before you begin to date a woman, you should understand what a woman is. That's maturity. Every woman believe that the moment she falls in love with a man, the man's opinion is always the best. Most times, women believe that men have the solution to every of their problems. That's not a sign of immaturity. It's just trust and respect. They'll seek your guidance in every thing: food, makeup, dressing, choice of course, what book to use for assignment, when to study... I mean the list is inexhaustible! You got the real lady there bro! Keep her. And mind you, you must try to provide solution to every of her questions cheerfully, no matter how unreasonable they may be. #Talking from experience# If you need more professional help, contact me. See my signature.
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Awho(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2014
I always fell happy when i hear guys saying they are dating older women. But the imaturity part your talking about to me is an act of trust and respect just be proud you have her

1 Like

Re: She Is Older Than Me But by Goldenboy007(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Crap !!! These young boys sef, always thinking life is a fairy tale or a soap on Telemundo !!! Wait till she hits 30 and then watch age diminishing return sets in on her body !!! From 30, men starts to look matured and finer as they grow older but opposite goes for women ! By 40 and 3 kids she will look like your older sister or worse your mother !!! Then you will want to look for hotheads !!! Quit playing games boy, life's no PS4 !!!
Re: She Is Older Than Me But by austine4real(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2014
adonbilivit:
if she starts treating you like her younger brother you would still complain trust me. and yes, that is why you are dating ; to complement each other and not just straff. she is indecisive but you are, keep helping her out with good decisions fam
u'r correct u score 90/100

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Hotest Girls Found In Nigeria? Coming There Soon. / What Women Don't Know About Men / Dating Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.