Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46516 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2014
1. A lady told you she will be coming to pay you a visit, only for you to quickly dash to a mallam's place to buy Gold circle in case of in-casity wink

2. You have tried several attempt to woo so many ladies but they keep declining your request but you keep telling your friends you don't want to date for now cos relationship sucks

3. You offered to take a lady on a date and she told you she doesn't want to go out and you keep pestering her but deep down within yourself you are happy because your cash remain intact your pocket grin

4. You have have to fake you love a lady just to get under her skirt

5. ] You are in the room with a babe and you really wished to make advances but you don't know how to start or where to start, only for you to be going and coming out of the room for no reason

6. Your gf forsake you and when you get to meet her new bf and you realized he is uglier or not even better than you, inwardly you are like "ope ooooo" and joy overwhelms you but if it happens the other way round, sorrow and jealousy overwhelms you

7. For those using MTN, you call a lady and talk confidently for a lenthy period when the call tariff is at 8kb but you talk fastly as if a soldier is pursuing you when the call rate is at 24kb

8. Having spent so much on a lady, inwardly you are like " if this babe no gree make I bleep her shey my moni never enter voice mail so "

9. You asked a lady out and she declined your proposal and you acted like " life goes on" but sadness and sorrow overwhelms you when you see her clustered around another dude

10. No lady has ever PMed you b4 and you are always like when will I ever get PMed by a lady

***Let Bashing And Forming Begin ***

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=20pt]so your work for Nl na to reason people matter undecided[/size]

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
no vex bros, which category you fall ? tongue

84 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
1 and 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nickz(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2014
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2014
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

heeeeey stop hiding under the cover of a lady even when it's obvious you are a guy... If I hear say na you dey your Dp make I bend tongue

Guys have been creating acc with a female moniker since 1900BC

You have just been dissing random dudes here and this is not a lame way to get attraction

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

hahahahahaha see you, shey na poly bag you want make dem dey use ni ?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nickz(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much =27575274:
hahahahahaha see you, shey na poly bag you want make dem dey use ni ?
gold circle wey be like say person dey carry weight with em JT

thought people now use lighter and thinner onescheesygrinlipsrsealed
that make things more naturallipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
01 analyzer of Nairaland!!

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥

4 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by afamjb: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
guilty of numbers 1 3 5 and 7...
bt life goes on shaa

3 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by afamjb: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
u go soon get waist dislocation for dis ur picture. ...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Liamm(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Guilty of none

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

heeeeey stop hiding under the cover of a lady even when it's obvious you are a guy... If I hear say na you dey your Dp make I bend tongue

Guys have been creating acc with a female moniker since 1900BC

You have just been dissing random dudes here and this is not a lame way to get attraction

You can bend for all I care.
It amazes me how you're playing a victim when it's obvious you quoted me first and I asked you to get brain soon.

The other one posted a dumb post and I corrected him bluntly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by amakufrancis(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2014
found number 2 funny...
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hatux: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
The thing tire me o my brother..

3 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
hmm
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by klem93(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
am not guilty of any cause am just too perfect oooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by stonemind(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
g
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
True...Very true
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by akpanikpe(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
That number 3 ehh grin na dat one sweet pass.

3 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by deeoneX(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Guilty. Not all though
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by adonbilivit: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
i dont rush out to get a condom when a chick is going to visit me. i never run out of condom...i always have condom in my wallet and my wallet is always with me. konji fit catch u anywhere anytime and AIDS is real

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by chidimmaaa(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by CuppyCakie: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
cool
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by CuppyCakie: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
grin
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Kenneth205(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Ok

U ryt Patially!

www..net
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Godisnear(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Haa!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Very very very true.

I'm waiting for a Counter thread sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by ignis: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Fact
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by gbodimowo(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.