Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46538 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Bigfellas(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
MEHN I THINK SEY NA ONLY ME DEY DO MOST OF THIS THINGS OOOOO.... EXPECIALLY NUMBER ONE.. I TRY TO BUY BETTER CONDOMS MOST TIMES BUT AT TIMES I DEY SETTLE FOR GOLD CIRCLE DEPENDING ON HOW I GRADE THE GIRL....
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by marieolae(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
NUMBER 4 hhmmm I hope I'm not a victim!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by piagetskinner(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
lacreamieboie:
see this fresher o! she just dey yab people anyhow! u better take am easy o... Nairalanders mouth na razor o.

IKILO PATAKI!
Lol.. guy u don finish the girl career 4 NL
Ata wewe
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Superstar007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
So, once you don sabi the category.
What next? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Amadaz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Number 5 na my weakness oh...
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
lacreamieboie:
see this fresher o! she just dey yab people anyhow! u better take am easy o... Nairalanders mouth na razor o.

IKILO PATAKI!
So TRUE. But, you had to bring up her pics kwa grin . Mbok, ''lemove'' her pic before gudugudu meje yaya mefaa go sele shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by itsIYKE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by lacreamieboie(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Is that her natural posture or she get waist problem?

option B I guess!
Na guess I guess o!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by zigger(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lmao @ no 1, guys even carry it around incase of incasity
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by igbsam(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up

I nominate u for miss NL. Your gap tooth alone don make u win. I can be your campaign manager.

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by zigger(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lolz @ no1, guys be sweating for nofin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by 100Cents: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Another male bashing thread..

This lady is always bashing men.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Romanciella(f): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
marieolae:
NUMBER 4 hhmmm I hope I'm not a victim!!!!!!!!!!
hy swts.... whoose team re u on
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by kevoh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidimmaaa:
#Yimu# tongue
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

Ur type no dey even use condom. Na bone to bone.

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by General2: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
All of the above, None of the above. Neutral inshort.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by marieolae(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Romanciella:
hy swts.... whoose team re u on
jennimmma darling wink
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by zigger(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

You can bend for all I care.
It amazes me how you're playing a victim when it's obvious you quoted me first and I asked you to get brain soon.

The other one posted a dumb post and I corrected him bluntly.
Who be dis
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by dokunbam(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
op guilty of 1 to 10
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

. Na Gold circle strong pass oh. No ghok am.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Emmanuel247(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wetin concern me??
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tivta(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Like I always say, NEVER spend more than you can afford to lose to a pick pocket on any girl. Except the mother of your children.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Most dudes don't have the issues raised by the OP.
Not even half of the population of guys have these challenges.
Most guys often have their way with girls 24/7.
That is why 98% of girls are no longer virgins.
And majority of them have dated more than one guy before marriage.

6 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
funny enough... only no.10 has happened to me... i was shocked
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by ikekings(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Wisened ke? It still works, even though they know we are lying. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by drizzy009: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
I fall in the last category
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Yahoo1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Is that her natural posture or she get waist problem?
dies! *NAIRALANDERS...badmouthing since 560BC....! Though it's cool sometimes when some people needs bringing down to where they belong.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by zigger(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
lacreamieboie:

IKILO PATAKI!
Wetin be dat, is dat trending. New way to pose? Dis pix jst made ma day, I no fit laugh
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please what kind of foolish post is this?
Is it only Ladies and Sex that young men preocupy their time/life with?
God made you for a lot more than this.
Stop this narrow minded perspectivr of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Orikinla:
Most dudes don't have the issues raised by the OP.
Not even half of the population of guys have these challenges.
Most guys often have their way with girls 24/7.
That is why 98% of girls are no longer virgins.
And majority of them have dated more than one guy before marriage.

Word!

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
NOT GUILTY , 0/10
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.