Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46537 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
samflexxy:
1 and 4
flexxy.....?Afam be that oo...who gave you?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Yahoo1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sweetlemon:

You missed the msg I'm trying to deliver. This is my problem with broke guys. Toooo oversensitive.
lol....nobody dey smile this days!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Aizebioje(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just one question... Who buys condom from a mallam
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Dreyl(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
I do 4 and 8 often.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Yahoo1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sweetlemon:
The title should read;

What Most Broke Guys Are Guilty Of.

It's only broke guys that worry about their money "wasting" on a girls they haven't slept with. A boxed up nigga sees it as a challenge at best. Most times na just dash money, it doesn't remove a strand of hair from his body.

Boxed up niggas don't go about looking for girls to toast or "PM" them. Most especially on the internet. Most times, they have ladies all around them, in different sizes, colours, and shapes.

NL guys really have a long way to go. Most of you are sooooo unexposed!
That's your opinion shaa! A male Nairalander will be thinking the same of the female Nairalander...and this cycle continues! I think you are mistaken,exposure has nothing to do with what the Op wrote! My opinion.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by coache(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. A lady told you she will be coming to pay you a visit, only for you to quickly dash to a mallam's place to buy Gold circle in case of in-casity wink

2. You have tried several attempt to woo so many ladies but they keep declining your request but you keep telling your friends you don't want to date for now cos relationship sucks

3. You offered to take a lady on a date and she told you she doesn't want to go out and you keep pestering her but deep down within yourself you are happy because your cash remain intact your pocket grin

4. You have have to fake you love a lady just to get under her skirt

5. ] You are in the room with a babe and you really wished to make advances but you don't know how to start or where to start, only for you to be going and coming out of the room for no reason

6. Your gf forsake you and when you get to meet her new bf and you realized he is uglier or not even better than you, inwardly you are like "ope ooooo" and joy overwhelms you but if it happens the other way round, sorrow and jealousy overwhelms you

7. For those using MTN, you call a lady and talk confidently for a lenthy period when the call tariff is at 8kb but you talk fastly as if a soldier is pursuing you when the call rate is at 24kb

8. Having spent so much on a lady, inwardly you are like " if this babe no gree make I bleep her shey my moni never enter voice mail so "

9. You asked a lady out and she declined your proposal and you acted like " life goes on" but sadness and sorrow overwhelms you when you see her clustered around another dude

10. No lady has ever PMed you b4 and you are always like when will I ever get PMed by a lady

***Let Bashing And Forming Begin ***
Bros you're so on point concerning nos 7 but calls at 4kb is the real deal.......where you speak like say mtn na ur papa company...... grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by luckybaddest(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

if I hear gold circle or what. Mehn kip leaking sweet wrapped with nylon when am busy using withdraw method as in biology
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by billcosby: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Me all oop
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by billcosby: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
luckybaddest:
if I hear gold circle or what. Mehn kip leaking sweet wrapped with nylon when am busy using withdraw method as in biology

Ur funny
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Godsate: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Godsate:
By the way, what is PMed ?

So nobody can answer this simple waec question. angry
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Hunkyimage(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Liability:
abdg who get matches for here?
You this frog,you wan smoke? grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided
do u care for a date?,I like u.

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by ChibkayNuel(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
guilty of 3 @nd 4.....
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
gold circle wey be like say person dey carry weight with em JT

thought people now use lighter and thinner onescheesygrinlipsrsealed
that make things more naturallipsrsealed
bro tell me one of those con..Dom,am tired of gold circle.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nobody should quote me again.
Comment on topic.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
klem93:
am not guilty of any cause am just too perfect oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
klem93:
I can see tears coming out from your mouth, u dey cry abi laf?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
klem93:
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
dancok:
do u care for a date?,I like u.
you be liking all gals on NL na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
guilty of 3 n' 5.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
hadizadeezy:
help ooo,this girl as been spying on me from Maiduguri,God save me o,what have done wrong,am looking for a sister on NL na.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
guilty of 10!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
hadizadeezy:
I can bet it,I can't be pretty as d girl in ur DP.,lol
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
craps.

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by lordhugo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
masturbation!!!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
dancok:
help ooo,this girl as been spying on me from Maiduguri,God save me o,what have done wrong,am looking for a sister on NL na.
LOL

what!!!

that's Haramic so therefore you need boko haram in your life grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Bigcake: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided
Because you are fully fooolish.

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Whalewale(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please what is PMed
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by valdes00(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

I love that product die..... In my entire bleepin career, I av neva used any other product b4 apart frm GOLD CIRCLE..... Very firm n has neva burst during action....
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by deyemia: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
YOu forgot to add,

you so much relax your gentlemaness for any girl that gives you very tough time before you have your way,
you stop calling at night and stop carrying her from her place.

I dey vex sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.