Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. (6339 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding / When Your Partner Denies You Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
You dated these girl for three years and gone to see her parents for traditional rites. She took ill and u take her for check ups. Result came out and she was diagonised of candidasis. Out of fraustration,she embarrassed you on the street,home,in an estate shouting aloud you gave her the dreaded HIV virus. Embarrassed and shamed,you then took her for a confirmatory test at a general hospital only to confirm she had just malaria from all tests conducted on both of you.
At this point,you have spent over 40,000 naira on this accusations,wot do you do?
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by pendo89(f): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Crown Prince:

You dated these girl for three years and gone to see her parents for traditional rites. She took ill and u take her for check ups. Result came out and she was diagonised of candidasis. Out of fraustration,she embarrassed you on the street,home,in an estate shouting aloud you gave her the dreaded HIV virus. Embarrassed and shamed,you then took her for a confirmatory test at a general hospital only to confirm she had just [b]malaria [/b]from all tests conducted on both of you.
At this point,you have spent over 40,000 naira on this accusations,wot do you do?

Ok.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]I go wake up from the bad dream instanta immediata!. . .[/size]
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I go wake up from the bad dream instanta immediata!. . .[/size]
sweet wad up?what of my parcel from france?I don dey tire to wait o.

OP I don't know what you want people to tell you,you and your girl have acute malaria,seems her own is affecting her brains,please ensure you take your drugs so yours won't be like hers,wish you quickest recovery.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
tell am say i no vex and ask when we shud fix d weddin date undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Crown Prince:

You dated these girl for three years and gone to see her parents for traditional rites. She took ill and u take her for check ups. Result came out and she was diagonised of candidasis. Out of fraustration,she embarrassed you on the street,home,in an estate shouting aloud you gave her the dreaded HIV virus. Embarrassed and shamed,you then took her for a confirmatory test at a general hospital only to confirm she had just malaria from all tests conducted on both of you.

a few discrepancies with your scenario but i'd just walk away and leave him. (i am female hence the HIM).
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 19, 2011
Peeps,I am waiting for your advices to deal with these ''emotional disconnect''
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2011
Crown Prince:

Peeps,I am waiting for your advices to deal with these ''emotional disconnect''
[size=14pt]Chei bros! No vex. I bin no know the seriousity of the issue!. . . embarassed

Now, dis case na case of unquantifiable ignoramusness! The girl no know, wetin candidiasis be, talkless of HIV! So no be im fault! Na out of fear she call ya name dey shout! She be don think say na to die remain for am! Unacceptable Illiteracy! He he he, i know how your bodi go don do you dat dey! E go remain make you say make ground open, make u enter! Chei bros, forgive the girl and try to forget! if i jus tok forgive and forget like that, na craze dey worry me be dat, bikos in actuality, you fit forgive am, but to forget to take small time! I neva knell down for anybodi here before, but na you be the first, abeg, forgive am! My two knees dey for ground! . . .

. . .This na person wey you wan marry o, no forget. And Na only shame and embarrassment na im she do you, no be like say anoda man chook am give am belle, again bros, shame and embarrassment no be jailable offense o! Haiest wey you go do, na to pack comot for that area na! Talk true bros, shey all dis bad belle wey dey here, wey neva get who wan marry dem, or who dem go marry, to come here now, tell you say ehn chase am comot. because she lie on top your head? Haba! If you carry dis matter go anywhere, even court sef, court fit dismiss am, dem go call am inconsequential! Abeg, my advice na to tell your kokolet say, she  embarass you and say you no dey like dat kain thing, say next make make she no try am again, bikos everbodi go dey think say you be serial fuka! Try your best bros! If na you i be, na wetin i go do! To pursue woman comot because of dis matter na nonsenticus unwarrantology! How much be 40,000 naira wey you spend? again, ask your sef, if to say you don marry dis sherikoko, you go divorce am bikos of dis quanta?

Bros, i don tok finish o!. . . Na you get the final say, but abeg, your final say gatz to make some matured sense!. . . smiley [/size]
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by meanman404: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2011
This is a very serious issue considering how ppl living with HIV/AIDS are been stigmatized especially in Africa. How would she go around telling it was a false alarm now that it's just maleria she has?
You and you only knows what you want from her - you know what you think is right for you so do it
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2011
@sexkillz
I packed out of the area to save face and restore my dignity but utterly avoided any sexual relationship with her for nine months because she refused to apologise to me convincingly. The news now is that we are now seperated for good angry
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Cuddlemii: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2011
@Crown prince, first of all hope its no contagious over the internet because I cherish my life, lols

To the topic at hand, this is not even an issue. What kind of relationship were you both running that would warrant such careless mistakes on ur parts. Its not funny to joke around with ailments with no cure. It means you both had intercourse without condoms and you never bothered to be responsible by doing regular check-ups for any ish. If both of you knew your status out of frequent check-ups then there would be no issue of distrust or accusing fingers. I hate needles but value life a lot so I want to know Im negative even if I am not sexually active, its just an health thing you have to cultivate for long life. Health is wealth you know.

But your babe is not composed, to flare up is one thing but to do it on the road and embarras you makes her look like a tout. You seem like a very cool headed guy to even be so bothered to take her for another check up and even ask for advice on here, other guys would have left. No man wants a nagging babe who lacks public etiquette. I suggest you warn her to desist from such degrading attributes or else you would be forced to take a walk. Put her on probation abeg, her likes would pour hot water on you when she discovers she has added a pound of weight, she would say its your spe-rm that caused it. Her IQ seems on the average, every babe knows the meaning of Candidiasis ( also known as toilet diseases or yeast infection in Nigeria, a simple Canestine ointment & insertion capsules would have made her new again so whats the big deal). HIV is a far cry from what she was diagnosed with so why did she act like that. Well I wont want to dwell too much on your future wife but please put her in order, we don't want her scolding you because her kid burnt his finger with hot tea that she served and you were in your office when it happened. You get my drift?

I have never seen such a thing in my life sha, which person go dey play with HIV, sure she is not possessed to have acted like that. Na wa oh, hmmm.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

sweet wad up?what of my parcel from france?I don dey tire to wait o.

What package can my wife be possibly expect from Sexkillz, And she's even calling him sweet shocked,
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Cuddlemii: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2011
Ijogz K:

What package can my wife be possibly expect from Sexkillz, And she's even calling him sweet shocked,

Sexkillz is the true player O. Whisking almost all the girls away. I need him back too so anything to get cocoa away, I am game.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nayah(f): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2011
Poster, interesting topic though, actually HIV can be contracted to many ways not only by intimate relations, and people used to forget that
Of course if your partner is known to have multiples relationships you can be suspicous: as for if I don't trust him anymore I suggest him to go to do test then if you have the disease, the doctor can tell you about how long you've been sick, so that you can make your conclusion if you didn't have any contact with infected blood or whatever

But sincerly, the worst is here so don't need to be bitter, even though there would be a period of madness, sorrow and angry, the thing is done, that's why I've always said that we can't watch every movement of our partner but the less we can do is to telle them to protect themselves
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Blazing88(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
angry
Dat is why it is always GOOD to use CONDOM!
Dat way she wld never accuse u of such!
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by PurestBoy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
That's the end of road for our relationship
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Crown Prince:

@sexkillz
I packed out of the area to save face and restore my dignity but utterly avoided any intimate relationship with her for nine months because she refused to apologise to me convincingly. The news now is that we are now seperated for good angry
[size=14pt]Why na? 9 months neva too much? But she don apologize na, which wan be convincingly again? Na Mistake she do na, and she don beg you say sorry! You don pack comot join. Wetin remain bros?

For de fact say you even open this thread dey complain mean say you still like am. My next reply go depend on my next kweshion: You still like de kokolet? You go still wan marry am?
[/size]
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by lindabon: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
errr why will someone accuse me of commiting a crime or make me feel guilty about a crime when i know my hands are clean.
OP, u dey play away match?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by dangerzone: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
i will laugh in japanesse then take her for deliverance
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by 25omega(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin grin @ topic

poster why do you care/ you went for tests and it showed that you were clean. All you have to do is frame the results and when anyone asks just point at the picture on the wall
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by inspirizu(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
This is very hilarious abeg but pardon me, Bur e no mean say u gatto end d sweet relationship though its sumtin big dat happens which deals with trust issue and anger management
U can't trust her wif secret mhen! All d same u shudnt have ended the relationship lyk dat cos lyf is full of ups and downs take dat as ur trying period.
Athough she's aint remorse enough. It is not easy to find someone u genuinely love lyk dat. She's is still sumtin to you dats why u posted this topic, IMO I will say try and find a way to mend things and make her realise the meaning of what she did and forgive her.

For the я̲̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊co̶̲̥̅̊rds sex kills u are funny and intelligent
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by DExplorer1: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by stagger: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
Op,

You still dey ask? See question! Ha!
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by engrj(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Then men i have no comment on this cus i have not date an Illiterate and local Girl like this.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by mikron(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
quitely break up with her. Tell her u re no longer interested. A leopard can never change it's spots. She ll do something similar if not fatal in the near future if u keep hanging out with her. She does not trust u. Thats my take bro.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by U1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
I wonder what you were after in her nether region. tongue
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
@engr. J
Dat girl is a pharmacy graduate from a pretigious university,MADONNA
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by kpolli(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
dump her assss
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
@mikron
You seem to be in tandem with females with these sort of mental diseqilibrium. Are you a psychologist or some sort of counselling expert on female temperimental conditions to understand that she did the worst of things thereafter.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nigerian women and their loud mouth, undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Instant dumping if it's me, She sounds unintelligent to me, God forbid, but if my girlfriend infects me with HIV, exposing her and myself in the public won't be the wise thing to do.
Re: How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. by kabukabu50(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
Crown Prince:

Dump the heifer grin
You will be sorry if you forgive her, trust me on that.She will treat you like the rag she uses to wipe her behind. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / potatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.