Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55560 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Apple’s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I'm sure you now see things a bit differently.
tell me about it.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Johnpaul and beryl. Una dey try.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Banks92(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Crispels:

Sure,Its quite reputable,Its safe and secured

www.buyomart.com

Its a USA online retail store owned by a Nigerian born American in the USA.

Just visit the site, www.buyomart.com

You can email them or talk to them on whatsapp,You will see their USA whatsapp line there. You will see it on the site,Its safe and secured,They sell top quality products!!!!

Their iphones starts from 134k, while other selling it starts around 145k, and they may not be as good as buyomart phones,The phones sold on buyomart is the samething americans use in USA
Thanks bro.jah bless
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
masonkz:
Johnpaul and beryl. Una dey try.

Abi na.we are enjoying the new Eva.
Tho I still think it's a smokescreen,kinda calm b4 d storm.
Buh 'we gotta have faith' just like George Michael sang.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2014
When it comes to this issue of Mr cook's coming out, it's like this-

Those who matter won't mind.
Those who mind don't matter-
Period! @lastpage and ipad the new age homophobes.

@Mr cook,you are an example for all of us. thank u for being u and sticking ur neck out there for us all. You are an inspiration both personally and professionally.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Abba999(f): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2014
lastmessenger:

Stop all these ranting.you will never be a Tim cook. By the way there are no real lesbians in Nigeria.the only lesbians are girls that don't have male admirers.
You that are shouting am a proud lesbian will soon be under a man pumping out babies. Abi you no go marry if husband come?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by HeyImMe(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Craven:
From the comments I've read, it's easy to deduce that Nigerians are angry and bitter people.
This is the way a typical Nigerian thinks; "Anyone who doesn't live according to my terms and beliefs is a lesser human being than I am."
It is so sad that in this day and age, Nigerians won't recognize that "freedom" goes both ways. That you can live your life the way you want to, and other people can do the same. But Nigerians don't seem to want to agree with freedom. Nigerians would live their lives however they want to, but they are usually the first to throw stones at people who choose to live "their lives" the way they want to.
It's sad.
Gay folks are human beings also, and they don't deserve to be treated any less. They have every right as you, which translates to mean that they have every right to choose whatever sexuaI preference they see fit.
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Exactly. They're human beings too, if you observe the lives of these gay bashers, you'd see that their lifestyles are worse than that of the gay, innocent boys.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Apart from the moronic logic of saying I must like all of somebody's actions before using their product, is your homodumb arsse saying:

1. Fuuktard, was he the one that invented the iphone or Apple?

2. Are majority of people that work for Apple homosexuals or is Apple an homosexual establishment?

Apart from being a homosexual, can you see how dumb you are?

Someone said u can onlyy comment on Monday cos ur busy over the weekend in d bi-bi clubs of east London servicing some white guys,I'm beginning to think it's true.
anyhow back to d topic,so u are saying u are not handing over ur iphone u hypocrite from Soho?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ProsperUSA: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
His announcement would have affected the launch of iPhone 6 had he mentioned of being a gay before the launch. Any way, people don't really care since iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is one of the world greatest phones. Price of 16GB iPhones 6 has gone down to about ₦139,570 on www.buyomart.com
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by salt1: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
HeyImMe:
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Exactly. They're human beings too, if you observe the lives of these gay bashers, you'd see that their lifestyles are worse than that of the gay, innocent boys.

Please please and please, don't use innocent and gay in the same sentence!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Ifere(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
its a free world and d episodes has just started;

guy + guy=gay.

Next episodes:
guy + dog= day
guy + monkey = may
guy + cow = cay
guy + sheep = shay

"the list is just endless cos we ain't bigot, we've got 'LIBERTY'!"

"...and even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind. .."
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
^^^u are rather late to the bashing party so swerve ,no one gives a hoot what a fool from Africa thinks.shove your opinion and conjectures up your wide black a.r.s.e!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Ifere:
its a free world and d episodes has just started;

guy + guy=gay.

Next episodes:
guy + dog= day
guy + monkey = may
guy + cow = cay
guy + sheep = shay

"the list is just endless cos we ain't bigot, we've got 'LIBERTY'!"

"...and even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind. .."
lol grin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2014
beryl04:
When it comes to this issue of Mr cook's coming out, it's like this-

Those who matter won't mind.
Those who mind don't matter-
Period! @lastpage and ipad the new age homophobes.

@Mr cook,you are an example for all of us. thank u for being u and sticking ur neck out there for us all. You are an inspiration both personally and professionally.

Why don't you have a picture of yourself on your profile?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

Why don't you have a picture of yourself on your profile?

What do u need my pic for ?
Typical,ignorance,hypocrisy and double-standards won't kill u people.
What about u start by posting ur pic?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
beryl04:

What do u need my pic for ?
Typical,ignorance,hypocrisy and double-standards won't kill u people.
What about u start by posting ur pic?

Confirm! Fear and apprehension don scatter your body finish. Your life must be horrible.

Where is all this "I am gay and proud coming from?" If you can't bleeping post your bloody picture on here? What the fvck man?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

Confirm! Fear and apprehension don scatter your body finish. Your life must be horrible.

Where is all this "I am gay and proud coming from?" If you can't bleeping post your bloody picture on here? What the fvck man?

I'm just laughing @ ur naivety here!
Good nite amaka,u r a clown really!

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 11, 2014
beryl04:

I'm just laughing @ ur naivety here!
Good nite amaka,u r a clown really!

GN. Darling, Naive is the last I am. X
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Rilamaka:

GN. Darling, Naive is the last I am. X

Good morning Amy,how's ur day?
U said u r not naïve but obviously u never open-eye!
Have a good day milady.

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
beryl04:

Have a good day milady.
MR MAN, apart from gay theads, do you EVER comment on any other issues? apart from being gay, aren't you a human being? dont you get tired of this routine of attacking anti gays up and down, left right and centre? answer these questions before i know what to tell you, jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
MR MAN, apart from gay theads, do you EVER comment on any other issues? apart from being gay, aren't you a human being? dont you get tired of this routine of attacking anti gays up and down, left right and centre? answer these questions before i know what to tell you, jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

There arE others who comment on politics and sports and technology and they're gays.
I live for human rights and I'll continue to fight until nigeria sees the need to stop the victimisation of hapless minorities and even women!
This is what I stand for and believe in passionately and that is equality of all humans, regardless of creed ,race ,gender and sexual orientation..we are all equal b4 God and should be all equal b4 d law.
U, firsteva should try it,I.e sttanding up and believing in Something,that's how societies progress!

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
beryl04:

Have a good day milady.

My eye tear reach my head. No try me o
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rilamaka:

My eye tear reach my ear. No try me o
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=Rilamaka post=27917957][/quote]

Honestly Amy,if u don tear eye u'll never be so homophobic.gays are a classy lady's bestfriend.
We are the one that lend d ladies a shoulder to cry on when theyre having man-problems.
And again almost all the things u gals put on are designed by us!
we understand ladies better than d heterosexual male #fact!

That is why in d west almost every classy lady has a retinue of gay as friends.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
beryl04:

Honestly Amy,if u don tear eye u'll never be so homophobic.gays are a classy lady's bestfriend.
We are the one that lend d ladies a shoulder to cry on when theyre having man-problems.
And again almost all the things u gals put on are designed by us!
we understand ladies better than d heterosexual male #fact!

That is why in d west almost every classy lady has a retinue of gay as friends.

Nah u sabi. X
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2014
If gays are really born that way then it will be wrong to criticize them. Its a strange way of life though.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Julieee:
If gays are really born that way then it will be wrong to criticize them. Its a strange way of life though.

Trust me julieee, no one will choose a life of constant harassment,ridicule and sometimes rejection, from family and friends.

It's really not a choice and I'l never choose that in a million years!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
beryl04:

Trust me julieee, no one will choose a life of constant harassment,ridicule and sometimes rejection, from family and friends.

It's really not a choice and I'l never choose that in a million years!
They'll never understand since they ain't involved! They will never understand that a non gay can never be gay no matter how hard he tries. This goes also with a gay .Homophobes like to believe it's a choice anyone can just wake up and make, as they made their choice of being heterosexual. They hold on to this excuse in order to justify their inhuman hatred.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chrisviral(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition

Gay or No gay, abeg come and vote me for Mr NL, God loves us all, LGBT and S join all come vote....

Chrisviral.. group 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.