Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her (10489 Views)

Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by klem93(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
This young girl (name withheld) was said to have stabbed herself over a cheating boyfriend in the early hour of today, according to her she said she has always been told the guy cheat with different girls in the community until the day she caught her boyfriend cheating on her redhanded with her best friend, so the best thing she can do at the moment was to stab herself... she was latter rushed to a hospital where report came that she has been responding well to treatment. http://www.maxigist.com/2014/10/she-stabbed-herself-cause-her-boyfriend.html

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by culata: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
no nigerian girl 'll ever do dis,wishin her a fast recovery
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by AnonymustME(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
A Nigerian girl will stab the cheating bf instead.

wish her speedy recovery

3 Likes

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by happyjuliet(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eko o
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by missvera(f): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is stupidity! How could she? Because of an ordinary bf.... nonsense! I would never rescue such a weak hearted lady if I were to be the one that saw her stabbing herself just bcs of such silly thing called *cheat* I wonder when some women will realise that men are polygamous in Nature and we shouldn't take it as a big deal if you catch your man cheating. The basic thing is for you to be the apple of his eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by tope24(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Make them hold am well ooo. cos after treatment she go still wan harm herself. Next time Love with your head and not your heart
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
missvera:
This is stupidity! How could she? Because of an ordinary bf.... nonsense! I would never rescue such a weak hearted lady if I were to be the one that saw her stabbing herself just bcs of such silly thing called *cheat* I wonder when some women will realise that men are polygamous in Nature and we shouldn't take it as a big deal if you catch your man cheating. The basic thing is for you to be the apple of his eyes.

You will never rescue her...? Your heart must be made of stone.

4 Likes

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
THAT side may not kill her..
Dat side will only get the LIVER..,LARGE and SMALL intestine...
SHE for stab her NECK or CHEST WALL..
BABEEE..NEXT TIME STAB YOUR NECK....

1 Like

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Rexnegro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
missvera:
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Rexnegro(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
missvera:
I concur with u except the fact that not all men are polygamous in nature. Some men just want to be happy in an affair with their wife or gf alone. So men are even very inactive in socializing hence they don't know how to play been a polygamous men.
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
missvera:
god bless u, u have said it all, men re polygamous in nature, na so god create them... It 'll be a very unfair comparison, if a girl starts using herself as a yardstick for her man to remain faithful,then it's a very very unfair comparison , men re not created same way as d females, their body system is very just so different...

The best thing any lady can do 4 themselves, is to Mek their selves invaluable to there men, u do things by making ur self very different from other ladies he meets, that way...... u stand a very great chance, of keeping him to ur self..... (and he 'll respect u we all his got.)
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by pretydiva(f): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don't seem 2 understand youths of dis days.wanna end ur life all because of a guy dat does nt even worth ur tears.pls let's use our brain 4 once
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Can you imagine how much force it must have taken to shove the knife in that deep, and at that angle? This is certainly murder, not suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by kinglekan: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
Can you imagine how much energy it must have taken to shove the knife in that deep, and at that angle? This is certainly murder, not suicide.

Mr Seun weldone for resurrecting this 2014 thread lipsrsealed

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by NevetsIbot(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
the day I held a knife and wanted to kill myself cos I failed literature in my waec as my best subject... I was just looking at my belly and the knife. Sharp sharp, I drop the knife.

2 Likes

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Suspectzero(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
pretydiva:
I don't seem 2 understand youths of dis days.wanna end ur life all because of a guy dat does nt even worth ur tears.pls let's use our brain 4 once

What does that have to do with "youths of these days" you self righteous old fool. Like no woman or man ever hurt themselves 300 years ago over heart break.
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by vivianbelema(f): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Stupid girl
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by AKMoney1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
Can you imagine how much energy it must have taken to shove the knife in that deep, and at that angle? This is certainly murder, not suicide.

Oga Seun the Detective grin

Barman abeg give this bossman 2 chilled big bottles of Orijin for further investigation cheesy

1 Share

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by ivyy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
She's mad angry
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
pretydiva:
Its not easy as the way some people are putting it to be.
when ure madly in love then ure the most dangerous to yourself and to others because of who you fell madly inlove with.
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Jay542(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
If thats love, i'll never experience it,
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:
She's mad angry
Very MAD
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by schumastic(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
missvera:

if men are polygamous in nature then the women they are having it, what are they? pls learn not to generalize
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Stegomiah: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
AnonymustME:
A Nigerian girl will stab the cheating bf instead.

wish her speedy recovery

A nigerian girl will stab the other girl

1 Like

Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by ehix89(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:
She's mad angry
Like totally mad, wouldn't hesitate to flog her in that condition undecided
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by ibson99(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is she dead yet? Why would she do something so stupid? The dick couldn't be that sweet. Or is the police getting it wrong and its murder not suicide?
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by UyiIredia(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
But she shouldn't have done that over a guy who doesn't care.
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by ivyy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
Very MAD

You are now male grin grin
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Jochebed7(f): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Too much telemundo
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:

You are now male grin grin
Yes oo and I want to toast you cool
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by ivyy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
Yes oo and I want to toast you cool

Please o shocked shocked grin
Re: See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:

Please o shocked shocked grin
just say yes cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Butt On This Male Corper Causes Stir Online (photo) / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? / 9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.