Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship (2769 Views)

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by ademate(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Big thanks to you all for your advice l appreciate every contributions.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by stevecantrell: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademate:
I am in relationship with a lady over two years now. we been having sex together overtime. recently she decided not have it with me again, saying she don't want to do it again. she is 27yrs while and 32yrs planning to settle down soon. she said she want to satisfy God. And she suggested that l can be having it with other ladies even if she knows them. But l don't want break my covenant l made for her. what can l do?

There so many things wrong with that person you're dating.
Are you sure you want to marry her ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Name Did You Saved Your Lover's Phone Number With? / True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww / 5 Things That Happen When You Stop Having Regular S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.