Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms (14904 Views)

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" / Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. / Idi Amin: A True African Hero Portrayed A Villain By Western Propaganda! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Please keep commenting and sharing and like posts on this thread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Illuminati , the devilish freemasons plan in the dark, but GOD is the best of planner. why do i always use GOD in all of my post? i use GOD because religion or theology is in everything in this life you ever see or touch. everything in life is made from what GOD creates, the pencils, the food, even the gmo, the cellphones, your nose, my brains, my muscles, physics, chemistry, motion, time, love and everything. the illuminati or the devilish freemason knows for 100% that GOD is a Man and he is living and he's planning. the most annoying and frightful thing to them is that GOD is a blackman, and he has choosen the black people to be the rulers forever "if they (blackman) oblige to the rules and will of the originator and creator), thus this scare the hell out of the whiteman, he's vowed to kill all of us and himself too than to see that happen. he respite me (whiteman) until the day when they (blackman) shall rise. respite means to give time, that time is over and devil is angry.
the illuminati and the devilish freemasons and other secret societies fear another society , that is secret of all secrets, this society is called Eloheim or Exalted assembly or anunaki, or 12 major scientists. and there are another 12 minor scientists. the head of the Exalted assembly or the 12 major scientists is GOD himself. they have written what would happen 15000 years ago. they watch all the time, they can appear among us without a notice. fear not brother, study, learn, get the knowledge of self, GOD and the devil, the whiteman is the devil.
Horus:

The Rockefeller Foundation’s is funding and developing anti-fertility vaccines intended for “mass-scale distribution.” A soft-kill depopulation agenda. Akinwumi Adesina who worked for the Rockefeller Foundation is the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development for Nigeria until his appointment as Minister in 2010, he was Vice President of Policy and Partnerships for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa. The illuminati have a plan for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
brother, everything of gmo is harmful, not one of them is good for consumption. anything grafted out of the original or natural occurence is called "devil" i doubt the devil is good for you. when one comsumes gmo products, within a while it begins to restructure the consumer's gene structure and hormones, ever wonder why MAN WILL BEGIN TO PERCEIVE HIMSELF AS A WOMAN? that is why i said homosexualism is a disease created on purpose. parents will begin to give birth to deformed children, not physically deformed, but mentally and socially deformed. then the devil (a grafted man from the original man) will begin to introduce cross dressing to the children, making evil seems right and ok. GMO is part of that agenda, to kill out slowly. when they say they want to reduce the human population, one would think, they would reduce from every race and tribe, no, the black ratio to white is 11 to 1, they want to remove 10 out of that 11. that is about 4.5 billion black people all over the earth, plus billions of other mixed raced people.
in conclusion, no gmo food is good, if one was, russia wouldn't have banned them.

Aphrygian:
oga pls asnwer this questions,is it all gmproducts that are toxic?,are there no sale of gmproducts in the USA?.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
You are right, to gather people to rally, well GMO people backed by most of the american banks, the western governments had already thought you would want to rally, and they have counter measures for that. remember you are not fighting to bring democrazy that american and england may supply us with weapons to kill ourselves. brother, we are against not the flesh, but powers and principalities from the high places. rally is good, but rally alone will fall into their trap. let learn from history, whenever an organisation is formed, hypocrites easily infiltrates, we've got them inmillions in nigeria. They target the leadership of the organisation, they pledge money to the organisation from a daughter company of american company we know nothing about, money begins to cause trouble in the leadership, the organisation is dead. they will hire ambassador for the products, you already know nigerian actors will never refuse the offer, they will even hire pastors. the black people are not that clever or critical thinkers, lets face the truth. they will counter the efforts of the rally. however that is not to say we shouldn't rally. but lets make it a counter effort by making the products unprofitable to them, within a shortwhile, they would leave. the government banning them will only make them resort to another trick. even after most countries banned them, they still manage to bring the foods in and labelled it non-gmo, now people are dieing slowly without even getting employed in the first place if they were allowed to run their gmo products. They have planned well for years, they are full of tricks and lies.

my opinion for a solution is that we learn about the difference between natural food and the devil's food(gmo). once we know that, we should teach people starting from the poor people around us, our family and friends, and family and friends will tell or inform their own family and friends, we can make it a greeting. "how far?, nothing much, how was your day? fine are you gmoing(gmo), yes, you are fading, if no, na you day enjoy life o. something like this. make gmo a thing of joke. show the difference to people.

2) we should grow our own foods, some people buy plant pot for decorative flower, weed that thing out and plant okra, tomatoes and carrot in it, use your backyard. i will begin to learn it myself. when GOD created Adam, he gave him the land to till. we must go back to the farm.

3) the most important thing is to eat like a MAN, like GOD intended for us to eat, eat to live. according to Elijah Muhammad, food no matter how good and natural keep us here (alive), and food takes us out(kills us), it is so true as a med student. it is like the stomach is programmed to digest a certian amount of food, when that number is getting to the end, we begin to grow weak and fall sick, and when it is exceeded the time of number of digestion, then that is the end.
God instructed that we should EAT ONE MEAL A DAY OR ONE MEAL EVERY OTHER DAY (TWO DAYS OR THREE). it was difficult for me to do even now because since i was born i ate close to 4 to 5 times a day, i almost died, i started having rheumatism, back pain, hormonal problem (thyroid and somatocin or growth) and you know down down problems too almost started, almost perceiving diabetic symptoms, overweighing my body structure, becoming superman in the toilet (i went to war with my behind in toilet each time), acne (throat hanging while sleeping), powerful turbine engine snoring etc. these won't cause you so much pain, so one might tend to ignore them. all this are simply as a result of eating normally, 3 times a day. when my friends see me, they say "you dey chop live", wrong! i was dieing. to proof to you, you can tell for sure when you are thirsty as you can tell for sure when you fight for breath. can anybody tell me the exact feeling of hunger, except those in war or those of hunger strike, those of hungerstrike went 74 days without food. i began 1 meal a day, even while not discipline enough about it, in two months my life changed, i didn't spend 1 kobo, infact i saved more money, my family saw the difference, they are now trying to eat the same way. the reason why GOD gave us fasting was to detoxicate ourselves, if not we will all be dead, and that too is not fasting. DO NOT TOUCH, SEE, SMELL HOW MUCH MORE EAT THE PORK OR SWINE OR HAM! It is a blackman's natural killer, infact and all mankind too, it is not treatable.

following these rules amd much more i believe you brilliant people will think up will bankrupt the nigerian mosanto and their associates here, when they don't get profits, and they can't kill, the devil leaves you alone.

scientifically, the stomach under digestion and absorbtion can't work with the brain (the brain and stomach can't work at the same time), when the stomach is working, digesting a simple tomtom or orange juice or nasco buscuits, the brain has stop functioning instantly. what you may perceive has think is what you already know by hand or heart. so if we eat three times a day, what time do we have for critical thinking? the stomach doesn't work while sleeping, it stores up food till the following morning, storing food in the stomach overnight is dangerous, waking up with extremely bad breath, and bad breath all day long.
it turns out that it reduces corruption, you have all the resources to feed yourself accordingly, why then the dirty money? it reduces uncontrollable urges too.

we will think well, live long and save more.

start teach the poor and uneducated people, they listen and comply because they listen and want to better themselves. the rich think they are better already, they don't listen that is why it is said that "the rich man entering into the kingdom of heaven is like a camel going through the hole base of a needle.

i do hope i make some sense.

thoth:

this is not the solution, how can we be that docile, this is our country for christs sake, why can't we assemble thr masses and enlighten them then together push this filth out of our country, what most Africans never understand is that if you leave them a yard they will come to two yards next, because to them we are docile idiots that can't even hold our fort. they don't really care because to them they just need to buy up our leaders and then go ahead and take or do whatever they want disregarding us.
Until we learn to amass and punish the people in power we will be used and abused from all angles.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Horus(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
adconline:
Again, there is no scientifically backed or peer reviewed research showing that GMOs are unhealthy and dangerous to humans.

There are millions of pages results on the internet about how GMOs are dangerous to humans

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by akanke79: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
SEEDS OF DEATH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFVF3MJNOHg

Unveiling the Lies of Gmo's. Excellent work that lays it out very cleanly, we are on the edge of forever as our technology has surpassed our ability to control. When you understand what this film is talking about, you really have no excuse. When the basic staples of Life are under attack, Air, Land, Sea,then the incentive to act becomes a Life and death situation.In case you haven't noticed, we have past that point.
Wake up! is not a strong enough anymore, people are hypnotized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by thoth: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
@gatiano
Now i can see where you are coming from and it is clear you have given this a lot of thought, you made a lot of sense . It's an uphill task educating the people especially the poor(which constitutes the majority) without spending a lot of money, infact you have to literally buy them. This becomes a problem when the activists do not have other interests in the issues and seeing the platform by which opinions are bought and sold majority of the activists we have are in it for the money, they make noise in order to ATTRACT COMPENSATION!! .
Have you thought about this situation ?

3 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ignorance and propaganda are really big diseases among many Nigerians. Even those who have information at their disposal sometimes behave like fools. That is the most annoying thing here.

1) Nigeria is not a major cotton producing nation and how cotton will reduce Nigerian population by referring to India is still a challenge to me. Genetically modified crops yield much and better to manage than the normal ones.

2) Genetically modified crops are every where in the world and many countries in Africa. Even some of the food Nigeria has been importing are genetically modified products. The ignorance of OP is nauseating.

3) Not because genetically modified products have side effects don't mean they would be used to spread rumors as in the case of the writer trying to connect some conspiracy theories with it. Nigerians enjoy rumors as though they are true though.

4) I am on the motion Nigeria controls its teeming population as it is becoming a mess and putting pressure on the environment. To depopulate , it has to come through many other means not through genetically modified products.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by delpee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
GenBuhari:
Please do you have more information about the chickens?
that shocking!

Google Corpse embalming fluids used on chicken imported to Zimbabwe, Brazil chicken imports etc

Brazilian chicken is available in Nigeria. Late Prof Dora Akunyili explained the implication of eating frozen chicken from foreign nations at length. I believed and started buying only locally produced fresh/frozen chicken. Stumbled on this article shortly after buying imported chicken recently and I was alarmed especially since I know a few people who have battled cancer lately.

Still browsing for more information. Please do the same to help our society.
BTW what's NAFDACs take in all this? I miss Aunty Dora. May she RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by delpee(f): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
@GenBuhari

Also read an article in Nigerian Tribune of 25th May, 2014 on
Frozen poison:When consumers should be wary of frozen fish/meat.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Activists have always falling either by bribery or murder. It takes a lot for a leader (activist) of an organisation to stand up tall before this wicked world's leader, the activist must be extremely cautious, brilliant and most of all he has to take it as a duty rather than a job and reject all extra compensations.
In the case of GMO (mosanto and companies alike), they are richer than the nigerian gdp if you consider their backers (the banks). their end game is to make profits while knowingly and purposefully killing us (GMO is just one of the thousand methods that they have developed). so the war we have here is a full mental war and spiritual war (i hope you understand fully what spirit means), This is the major war, it doesn't need a bullet. bullet comes after the major war is over. in otherwords, money can't help us fight it. it is our awaken consciousness, awareness, exposure to information both current and old that will be part which will take us a long way into succeeding.

Nigerians for the most part know perfectly how to damage someones image or company, they know how to carry rumors around. so in my opinion, there shouldn't be an appointed leader or organisation for there would not be anybody to sue. we will take all african along as many by just using the internet platforms, but more perfectly physically for most african don't have access to internet.

example, GMO sounds like GIMO, We will embarass the vendor that brings it in by calling the GMO Food "Majele Gimo", "Majele adesina", Majele in yoruba means poison. words like "gimobola" we coin alot of the word and set it in consciously into the consciousness of everybody. make cheap cartoons, musics, etc. we should put it in our everyday greetings for the next 5 years. "ghana must go" never died.

then we may rally, and all these will never work, if we do not put ourselves to working to feed our own mouths by ourselves. by farming and cooking our own village or home grown food. for when there is food, we can ignore the poison, if there is no food, we will manage majele adesina (may GOD not let us "GOD forbid gimo".

thoth:
@gatiano
Now i can see where you are coming from and it is clear you have given this a lot of thought, you made a lot of sense . It's an uphill task educating the people especially the poor(which constitutes the majority) without spending a lot of money, infact you have to literally buy them. This becomes a problem when the activists do not have other interests in the issues and seeing the platform by which opinions are bought and sold majority of the activists we have are in it for the money, they make noise in order to ATTRACT COMPENSATION!! .
Have you thought about this situation ?

3 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
GenBuhari:
No !
It is the corruption that impoverishes people that is criminal.

Having children is a human right.
Having kids that u can " Properly" take care of in terms of housing, food, school, medical care is OK, but having kids because it's human right and don't bother about their welfare is criminal and selfishness. In the west, they have fewer kids and criminalise you for not taking care of ur kids, but in Naija, we have many kids and don't take care of them. Not sending 10mil kids to school has a lot more to do with irresponsible and devilish parents since primary and secondary schools are free in govt schools throughout Naija. Parents are to be blamed!
I'm not holding brief for corruption, but schools are free. We have parents making poor choices because folks like u misinform them that family planning or population control is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by ayo84(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
what we should be discussing is how we can defend our body against unsuspected consumption and encourage organic farming and call on the minister to come clean on this issue ...

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2014
We can't feed Africa without GMO. It's already here and there is no scientifically backed evidence showing that they are harmfully. Some genetically modified varieties of rice are drought and saline resistant; thereby increasing yield. Nigerians kicking against GMOs are like folks kicking against owing a car because it pollutes the environment

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2014
So if I impoverish you through corruption, I can then deny you your human right to reproduce by saying that you are too poor?
Please get real.
Control corruption not population.

You are of course free to control the population of yourself and your family.
You can start by ensuring you are childless and ask every member of your family to stop having children.
Anything else would be hypocrisy on your part.
adconline:

Having kids that u can " Properly" take care of in terms of housing, food, school, medical care is OK, but having kids because it's human right and don't bother about their welfare is criminal and selfishness. In the west, they have fewer kids and criminalise you for not taking care of ur kids, but in Naija, we have many kids and don't take care of them. Not sending 10mil kids to school has a lot more to do with irresponsible and devilish parents since primary and secondary schools are free in govt schools throughout Naija. Parents are to be blamed!
I'm not holding brief for corruption, but schools are free. We have parents making poor choices because folks like u misinform them that family planning or population control is evil.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2014
thanks
delpee:
@GenBuhari

Also read an article in Nigerian Tribune of 25th May, 2014 on
Frozen poison:When consumers should be wary of frozen fish/meat.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
So if I impoverish you through corruption, I can then deny you your human right to reproduce by saying that you are too poor?
Please get real.
Control corruption not population.

You are of course free to control the population of yourself and your family.
You can start by ensuring you are childless and ask every member of your family to stop having children.
Anything else would be hypocrisy on your part.
How does corruption stop u and folks like u from sending their kids to school when primary to secondary school is FREE? You are busy having too many kids u can't afford to care of and you are blaming everyone but yourself. Why is it that if I try to buy a car that's above my pay, my friends and family will tell me " YOU CANT AFfORD IT" but nobody dares tell you that you can't have 4kids when you make 20k a month?? It's your thinking that God will take care of kids that has plunged our country into this mess. About 10million kids are not going to school in the north and you are blaming corruption? Northerners have held power for 80% of the time.. Education is free in the NORTH! I came from very wretched and poor background, I paid from primary, sec and Uni education. My mom had to sell her wrapper and belongings to send us to school. I had to push wheelbarrow and truck to help the family. We have folks like u saying that having many kids is a human right, but you are not saying that NOT providing for your kids is a crime against a minor and humanity.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 04, 2014
So why are you not condemning your parent for having you whilst they are poor?

Control your own family population before advising Nigerians.
adconline:

How does corruption stop u and folks like u from sending their kids to school when primary to secondary school is FREE? You are busy having too many kids u can't afford to care of and you are blaming everyone but yourself. Why is it that if I try to buy a car that's above my pay, my friends and family will tell me " YOU CANT AFfORD IT" but nobody dares tell you that you can't have 4kids when you make 20k a month?? It's your thinking that God will take care of kids that has plunged our country into this mess. About 10million kids are not going to school in the north and you are blaming corruption? Northerners have held power for 80% of the time.. Education is free in the NORTH! I came from very wretched and poor background, I paid from primary, sec and Uni education. My mom had to sell her wrapper and belongings to send us to school. I had to push wheelbarrow and truck to help the family. We have folks like u saying that having many kids is a human right, but you are not saying that NOT providing for your kids is a crime against a minor and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
So why are you not condemning your parent for having you whilst they are poor?

Control your own family population before advising Nigerians.
My parents sent me to school unlike ur folks! They didn't know better, they value education unlike ur folks.
They sent me to school when it wasn't free, but your folks refuse to enroll their kids even when it's free.
They advise me to have fewer kids so that I can comfortably provide for them, but ur folks want to have more and provide nothing.. Men like u just want to fcvk and don't want to pick up any responsibility in raising their kids. U always want to argue against common sense and true realities. More kids fewer resources with fewer opportunities! Fewer kids more resources and opportunities.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2014
You have a lot to learn. You sound like you may be very young.
adconline:

My parents sent me to school unlike ur folks! They didn't know better, they value education unlike ur folks.
They sent me to school when it wasn't free, but your folks refuse to enroll their kids even when it's free.
They advise me to have fewer kids so that I can comfortably provide for them, but ur folks want to have more and provide nothing.. Men like u just want to fcvk and don't want to pick up any responsibility in raising their kids. U always want to argue against common sense and true realities. More kids fewer resources with fewer opportunities! Fewer kids more resources and opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by thoth: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2014
GenBuhari:

you really got time, i just swerved once i spotted two known psychos on the thread.
@gatiano
you really gave me a lot to think of. During my service years i found out i think more clearly and act or react more quickly with better judgment when i have been eating just enough, when i go on feasting on the other hand i just can't describe how my body feels, maybe sleazy or sloppy will be the right word.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
Not really. I'm aged like French wine, but better with experience and responsibilities. I'm talking out of experience. When it's ur responsibility to pay for another man's child then come back and talk to me. Folks like u reason with their dicks instead of their brains
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2014
tell the russians, the chinese, the indians and even the americans that. europe is at war with mosanto. what are you saying? african can feed the world and a billion more, me myself, i'm lazy, otherwise lets get back into farming anmd we will eat good, it is now glaring that office with desk and wearing nice suit with tie is practically nothing. farming is the truth. and we may have little dry seasons in africa, it's been like that for ages and we've been eating. there was never a time when the number of the black nation was less than 5 billion people. it is the white people and land that GOD is punishing with extreme drought, sudden floods, tornadoes, earthquakes. not africa for now and perhaps never if they refuse the thoughts of the whitedevils.
adconline:
We can't feed Africa without GMO. It's already here and there is no scientifically backed evidence showing that they are harmfully. Some genetically modified varieties of rice are drought and saline resistant; thereby increasing yield. Nigerians kicking against GMOs are like folks kicking against owing a car because it pollutes the environment

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2014
i said in one of my comment, that Dora was murdered.
delpee:

Google Corpse embalming fluids used on chicken imported to Zimbabwe, Brazil chicken imports etc

Brazilian chicken is available in Nigeria. Late Prof Dora Akunyili explained the implication of eating frozen chicken from foreign nations at length. I believed and started buying only locally produced fresh/frozen chicken. Stumbled on this article shortly after buying imported chicken recently and I was alarmed especially since I know a few people who have battled cancer lately.

Still browsing for more information. Please do the same to help our society.
BTW what's NAFDACs take in all this? I miss Aunty Dora. May she RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Horus(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Africans people must diagnose the food they eat, and eat as healthy as one can, that's why they called it die-t, as bad eating diets, through the foods they make, is giving people the maladies that is killing them; NATURAL IS BEST from pure land and seeds, not their fake GM seeds passed off as natural; vegetables and fruits is best. Turning a blind eye to food that you know is bad for you will only lead to pain, sickness and death.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
gatiano:
tell the russians, the chinese, the indians and even the americans that. europe is at war with mosanto. what are you saying? african can feed the world and a billion more, me myself, i'm lazy, otherwise lets get back into farming anmd we will eat good, it is now glaring that office with desk and wearing nice suit with tie is practically nothing. farming is the truth. and we may have little dry seasons in africa, it's been like that for ages and we've been eating. there was never a time when the number of the black nation was less than 5 billion people. it is the white people and land that GOD is punishing with extreme drought, sudden floods, tornadoes, earthquakes. not africa for now and perhaps never if they refuse the thoughts of the whitedevils.
While China and Russia mint scientists, doers, inventors, millionaires and billionaires ,Africa mints conspiracy theorists and intellectually challenged Pan-Africanists. How come God decimates white man,s land yet Africans die in millions from hunger, starvation and diseases? Less than 5% of Americans are farmers, yet they feed about 316million folks and export overseas How come Africans have " best" season, yet can't feed itself? How come Africa is a food importer? How come Africa is a food recipient/beggar from world organizations? Africa is doomed with fools like u!
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
china and russia are seas of scientists and billionaires, yes! why are you not? didn't you go to schools and universities to be one? why are you not? quit blaming the govt. they can't help you study. do for self first, and an investor (african) will be challenged to invest his few thousands on your intelligence (quit expecting millions), an indian man once said, "i own the company here in abuja, i drag with the taxi man my change, my workers drive expensive jeeps, and every two months ask for salary increase"

quit listening to bbc, cnn and skynews, their lies will lead you straight to hell. africans don't die of starvation and hunger, it is quite the opposite, they die from over consumption of food and gluttony and over intake of paracetamol, folic acid. they eat so much that they are unable to release their bowels thus famlax or excessive bowel release thus tetrecycline on the regular. plus stout mixed with salt to fight jedijedi, after so much suya and tasty fried chicken (one would wonder where they are getting the extra changes from).

it is called a conspiracy theory because the conclusive truth is hidden and on the surface, it is glaring conspiracies and cover up crime and injustice. if i am not pan-africanists, what then do you want me to be? a jew or an european? they are cursed, i refuse to share in their plagues.

when floods arrange peoples' cars on top of one another like toys, winds falling the trees on the houses, bridges falling, wind blowing out the top soil, fishes are dieing in the millions and millions, cattles dieing in thousands, earthquakes, yet not killing people or nobody, your brains should tell you what that means if you don't consume too much of majele adesina.

on the other hand, they want to use african lands to produce GMO, to be transported back to their drought striken country to feed their people and after a while live the african lands desolate like theirs is about to won't be met with smiles. i guess even GMO has stopped growing on their lands. they need to engineer a crop that will grow thrice as fast and produce thrice or more the usual amount, what do you call that? i call it manipulation of nature. why can't they manipulate the winds destroying their land if they had knowledge that exceed that of GOD or the Blackman.
now fewer or no crops are growing to feed 316 million minus the 40 million and native indians. no plant to produce medication for their psychological, depressed and mood swing patients, now they taking guns and killing themselves, why should the brainless africans that has conserved his soil diligently help the brilliant scientists of the great america and europe?
first it was to remove subsidy, later to take loan, later to closed and merge banks, later climate change, now gmo. we are not mints of scientists, but we have travelled wide in the whiteman's mind, he's got no more tricks left.
adconline:

While China and Russia mint scientists, doers, inventors, millionaires and billionaires ,Africa mints conspiracy theorists and intellectually challenged Pan-Africanists. How come God decimates white man,s land yet Africans die in millions from hunger, starvation and diseases? Less than 5% of Americans are farmers, yet they feed about 316million folks and export overseas How come Africans have " best" season, yet can't feed itself? How come Africa is a food importer? How come Africa is a food recipient/beggar from world organizations? Africa is doomed with fools like u!

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Appleyard(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayo84:

you are the type the bible speaks off in revelations
I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet
you are rich! I know about the slander of
those who say they are Jews and are not,
but are a synagogue of Satan.

why are you practicinh pseudo science my brother ...

he is propably one of the agent of the illuminati depopulation agenda-and america and its corporate personalities as d driving-seat.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by thoth: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
gatiano:
china and russia are seas of scientists and billionaires, yes! why are you not? didn't you go to schools and universities to be one? why are you not? quit blaming the govt. they can't help you study. do for self first, and an investor (african) will be challenged to invest his few thousands on your intelligence (quit expecting millions), an indian man once said, "i own the company here in abuja, i drag with the taxi man my change, my workers drive expensive jeeps, and every two months ask for salary increase"

quit ………m……m…………ave travelled wide in the whiteman's mind, he's got no more tricks left.

You are Prophet!!

"If i am not a Pan-Africanist then what then do you want me to be ?" i will never forget this question…never!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by thoth: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
gatiano:

quit listening to bbc, cnn and skynews, their lies will lead you straight to hell. africans don't die of starvation and hunger, it is quite the opposite, they die from over consumption of food and gluttony and over intake of paracetamol, folic acid. they eat so much that they are unable to release their bowels thus famlax or excessive bowel release thus tetrecycline on the regular. plus stout mixed with salt to fight jedijedi, after so much suya and tasty fried chicken (one would wonder where they are getting the extra changes from).

it is called a conspiracy theory because the conclusive truth is hidden and on the surface, it is glaring conspiracies and cover up crime and injustice. if i am not pan-africanists, what then do you want me to be? a jew or an european? they are cursed, i refuse to share in their plagues.

when floods arrange peoples' cars on top of one another like toys, winds falling the trees on the houses, bridges falling, wind blowing out the top soil, fishes are dieing in the millions and millions, cattles dieing in thousands, earthquakes, yet not killing people or nobody, your brains should tell you what that means if you don't consume too much of majele adesina.

on the other hand, they want to use african lands to produce GMO, to be transported back to their drought striken country to feed their people and after a while live the african lands desolate like theirs is about to won't be met with smiles. i guess even GMO has stopped growing on their lands. they need to engineer a crop that will grow thrice as fast and produce thrice or more the usual amount, what do you call that? i call it manipulation of nature. why can't they manipulate the winds destroying their land if they had knowledge that exceed that of GOD or the Blackman.
now fewer or no crops are growing to feed 316 million minus the 40 million and native indians. no plant to produce medication for their psychological, depressed and mood swing patients, now they taking guns and killing themselves, why should the brainless africans that has conserved his soil diligently help the brilliant scientists of the great america and europe?
first it was to remove subsidy, later to take loan, later to closed and merge banks, later climate change, now gmo. we are not mints of scientists, but we have travelled wide in the whiteman's mind, he's got no more tricks left.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
gatiano:

You can sit in ur azz and blame the west for all your problems -- typical stupid African mentality or deny that Africans are not dying of hunger? Your lack of understanding of science is on FULL HD! What's the connection between flood-natural disaster and GMO? westerners have natural disasters and still feed their population, but Africans invent man-made disasters like hunger and povertyand can't take care of simple diseases like TB, Malaria and Ebola. Worry more about feeding Africans cos westerners don't care about u too much. Fuckard reasoning like yours will perpetually keep Africa in darkness.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Prophet? i am not a Prophet at all, it is the tree that i feed from that put tiny light into my brains. i'm just like every other person seeking GOD'S wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favour.
thoth:

You are Prophet!!

"If i am not a Pan-Africanist then what then do you want me to be ?" i will never forget this question…never!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Lawmakers Serve Chime Impeachment Notice / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole Was Wrong Choice As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.