Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms (14906 Views)

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" / Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. / Idi Amin: A True African Hero Portrayed A Villain By Western Propaganda! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
well, i wonder why they called flood resistance crops, wind resistant crops, and all kind of resistance. the europeans planted the diseases amongst us, for those that can think right, it only turned out to be a favour, like i always say, they plan, but GOD is the best of all planners. like i said, stop looking at cnn and the likes, they will feed you wrong. thankyou for the reminder, i knew before you how to type on computers, that europeans don't care about me, i wished they'd never cared because they never gave me breathing space for thousands of years. and the eurocentric minds and white supremacists hate me, GOD hates them, so my hate for them then is no good. and above all people on the planet, the people i'm careful most of are the europeans lovers and worshippers like you, for toro kobo you would kill your own.
adconline:

You can sit in ur azz and blame the west for all your problems -- typical stupid African mentality or deny that Africans are not dying of hunger? Your lack of understanding of science is on FULL HD! What's the connection between flood-natural disaster and GMO? westerners have natural disasters and still feed their population, but Africans invent man-made disasters like hunger and povertyand can't take care of simple diseases like TB, Malaria and Ebola. Worry more about feeding Africans cos westerners don't care about u too much. Fuckard reasoning like yours will perpetually keep Africa in darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Ikhilor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is very serious, GMO in Nigeria! Where are our patriotic citizens in the face of a western backed annihilation policy of the masses of Nigeria? Someone or a group must speak out against this grave injustice sad angry

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2014
you are a genius, you are probably an economists or a lawyer or you got the senses of it. create a topic like this. economics in relationship with the african, nigerian and the black community as a whole. always make them in the simpliest of english so that all can understand at one reading like this one.
ayo84:
gmo seeds and foods are not safe .. this is one of
the greatest scams .. that would reduce the
natural potency of food and also make us
subservent to the gmo companirs forever . Forget
that crap of it being locally produced .. there is a
patent for transfer of gmo technology and also
royalties would be paid.
I would give kudos to the minister of Agriculture ,
he is serving his paymasters well ... western
imperialism at its highest ... while european
countries are rejecting gmos .. we are embrscing
it whole heartedly .. Nigerians should wakeup and
smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2014
can anybody help? who are the port operators of the nigerian port, the airport operators/contractors and the border control operator? it is a must that we know who controls what and who comes in and go out of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2014
Ikhilor:
This is very serious, GMO in Nigeria! Where are our patriotic citizens in the face of a western backed annihilation policy of the masses of Nigeria? Someone or a group must speak out against this grave injustice sad angry
Shut up, you ignorant person.Primitive personl!
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2014
GenBuhari:
So if I impoverish you through corruption, I can then deny you your human right to reproduce by saying that you are too poor?
Please get real.
Control corruption not population.

You are of course free to control the population of yourself and your family.
You can start by ensuring you are childless and ask every member of your family to stop having children.
Anything else would be hypocrisy on your part.
Smh... You are too primitive for my kind of person. Please, move back to the village you come from with your primitive human right, the right to destroy the environment.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Lab meat is coming soon and I am going to eat it. Keep living in darkness guys. GMO has been around for years and no report of people having side effects speculated. You are bunch of rabble-rousers!
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Ni oju elegba oo, dem know my story !!!

Seriously? You guys defending GMO crops are idiots, fools and ignorant evil endorsers !!

aSK YOURSELF WHY European countries banned GMO. It's safe for Africans but not safe for Europeans?

You guys are just stupid with your defence of everything this administration endorses !! Ahn ahn !!! Your children will eat these deadly foods and you know their immune systems are not as strong as that of adults.

Let food have its natural vitamins and let us eat our food natural.

4 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2014
0lumide:
Ni oju elegba oo, dem know my story !!!

Seriously? You guys defending GMO crops are idiots, fools and ignorant evil endorsers !!

aSK YOURSELF WHY European countries banned GMO. It's safe for Africans but not safe for Europeans?

You guys are just stupid with your defence of everything this administration endorses !! Ahn ahn !!! Your children will eat these deadly foods and you know their immune systems are not as strong as that of adults.

Let food have its natural vitamins and let us eat our food natural.
Please, provide the link to where Europe banned GMO. The regulation on genetically modified organism was in the past and it was for the reason it's new food and subjected to test. 49 varieties of GMO are authorized in Europe. Please, stop peddling rumor!
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2014
all4naija:

Smh... You are too primitive for my kind of person. Please, move back to the village you come from with your primitive human right, the right to destroy the environment.
Type of mentality Naija youth espouses is amazing. This country is doomed!!

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2014
gatiano:
well, i wonder why they called flood resistance crops, wind resistant crops, and all kind of resistance. the europeans planted the diseases amongst us, for those that can think right, it only turned out to be a favour, like i always say, they plan, but GOD is the best of all planners. like i said, stop looking at cnn and the likes, they will feed you wrong. thankyou for the reminder, i knew before you how to type on computers, that europeans don't care about me, i wished they'd never cared because they never gave me breathing space for thousands of years. and the eurocentric minds and white supremacists hate me, GOD hates them, so my hate for them then is no good. and above all people on the planet, the people i'm careful most of are the europeans lovers and worshippers like you, for toro kobo you would kill your own.
Stupidity of Naija youth. God is on ur side and the best planter for African farmers yet Africans die of hunger, drought, starvation and diseases.
God hates them and loves Africans yet we as africans depend on them for food, Ebola treatment, hunger, TB, malaria .
Where is ur African God who loves u so much to wipe away Ebola, Famine, Hunger, TB. Malaria. You have no understanding of how numbers work. You are typing on a computer made by whites whom ur God so much hates .Show me what your Africans whom God loves soo much have done??

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2014
adconline:

Type of mentality Naija youth espouses is amazing. This country is doomed!!
It is doomed because of primitive people like you.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Abagworo(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2014
all4naija:

Please, provide the link to where Europe banned GMO. The regulation on genetically modified organism was in the past and it was for the reason it's new food and subjected to test. 49 varieties of GMO are authorized in Europe. Please, stop peddling rumor!

http://www.patagonia.com/us/patagonia.go?assetid=2416

http://www.ejbiotechnology.info/content/vol6/issue1/full/4/bip/

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/19-eu-states-reject-gmo-corn-council.html?m=1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333381/GM-wheat-crops-America-facing-wheat-export-crisis-Europe-Japan-lead-way-rejecting-genetically-modified-crops.html

4 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Abagworo:

http://www.patagonia.com/us/patagonia.go?assetid=2416

http://www.ejbiotechnology.info/content/vol6/issue1/full/4/bip/

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/19-eu-states-reject-gmo-corn-council.html?m=1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333381/GM-wheat-crops-America-facing-wheat-export-crisis-Europe-Japan-lead-way-rejecting-genetically-modified-crops.html
Those links make you look uninformed. You quickly Google on information on rejection of genetically modified organism in the past to support your erroneous argument while forgetting that it's in the 'new food ' so called period, when little was known about it in those regions. As at 2014 European union authorized 49 GMO products, which I stated in my previous post. Keep blinding yourself to the fact.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2014
all4naija:

It is doomed because of primitive people like you.
Sorry bro, re-read my posts, we are on the same page. I have told fearmongers and anti intellectual nuts that there is no documented evidence showing that GMOs are dangerous to health. Some transgenic varies of rice are drought and alkaline resistant.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Clearly, you have lost all admiration, love, respect for your blackness, and your fathers, abd the fathers before yours. you are probably are the kind that in their minds refers to their home and fathers stupid. as it turns out, that fathers were not at all stupid, they just understood the time and the time to act and who will act in the time. this is too much for you to comprehend, nevertheless, it has been confered upon the ones that know to teach the ones that haven't heard, but this is a different topic to that.

Caucasian is defined as one whose troubles, wickedness, evil and mischievousness is not confined to himself alone, but affects everything and everybody all about and around him.
the synonyms for the caucasian is called shaitan (satan), you see satan is not a spirit in any pit of hell (atleast not for now), they are men.

then what is the different between satan and devil? the devil is that (animal, man or plant) is made weak, WICKED, grafted out from the original. The whiteman were grafted out of black people , it is the blackpeople that disapprove of this, whitepeople know this to be a 100% fact, otherwise, where would they have come from? it is scientifically or naturally impossible for black to come out of white. a food, that is made from the original is also called a devil, it is wicked, and it will eat you up from the inside out like cancer and tumor (there is no two ways about it). a lion is an original, difficult to tame, but once tamed, will never turn on his master or owner, on the other hand, the leopard after been tamed can always at anytime turn on the master. GMO IS A DEVIL, IT WILL TURN ON YOU AND KILL YOU WITHOUT MERCY. GMO IS A DEVIL MADE BY THE DEVILS.

GOD calls the devils "skunk", do you know the meaning of skunk and how it relates to the devils? skunk urine when spilled on ones clothes, that clothes can't be washed, it had to be buried. when it touches your body, one would carry that smell around for a longtime. thus, when you are been colonize by the skunk, like we have in nigeria, after he left, we still use his systems, educational, language, juripusdent, form of government, them his mentality continues to smell on you or one, you have to be washed clean, like Jesus said.

i use the typer, because the typer was made and not created, whiteman never created a thing, as a matter of fact, didn't made anything without the blackman's idea. his development was seen after we were enslaved. we were enslaved in the first place with tricks, (money and wealth tricks), he used the studies of the first deceived blackpeople, to capture the rest. did they blackman create anything? now see me as a mad man, i will write what i got to, YES, THE BLACKMAN CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, HE MADE THE SUN AND THE MOON, MADE ALL THE RACES ON THE PLANET. TO YOUR UTTER AMUSEMENT, HE STILL GOT THE POWER. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE GOD IN YOU. GOD THE ORIGINATOR IS A BLACKMAN. A WHITEMAN WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THE BLACKMAN EVER, LIKE I SAID IT IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE.

adconline:

Stupidity of Naija youth. God is on ur side and the best planter for African farmers yet Africans die of hunger, drought, starvation and diseases.
God hates them and loves Africans yet we as africans depend on them for food, Ebola treatment, hunger, TB, malaria .
Where is ur African God who loves u so much to wipe away Ebola, Famine, Hunger, TB. Malaria. You have no understanding of how numbers work. You are typing on a computer made by whites whom ur God so much hates .Show me what your Africans whom God loves soo much have done??

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Ikhilor(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Who the hell are you to go around insulting people because they air their views? You must be a product of irresponsible upbringing(hopefully not) that can come on-line to insult people at will. Get a life and quick else, you'll wreck yourself.
all4naija:

Shut up, you ignorant person.Primitive personl!

3 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Brother, as i was saying/typing, many of us were once like you, we thought the whiteman did all for all, we were quick to defend his filth and evil actions. until when a wise said, sratch the surface, when you scratch the surface, if you are not strong enough, you will get instand heart attack because then and only can you understand what our fathers and uncles went through for over a thousand year or more. infact one needs to be careful in unleaching the truth to the blackman not because of those who will call the truth crazy (it seems GOD purposely has ordained some for the flames), rather those that will pick up weapons and go and fight the devil immidiately, who can blame tthem? but that will be foolish isn't it, GOD said thou shall not kill, the killing is for him to decide. HE didn't spare a little baby in sodom and gomorrah, he killed all plus the hypocrite lot's wife. Lot's wife didn't turn into a pillar of salt, that was a fabrication, she loved the filthy live and she stayed back (if you understand the story, then you would know what i'm saying/typing).

back to the aids and ebola thing, How on earth can a diligent man, an honest being, an hardworking person and righteous person contract hiv virus, if he is true to his life, if i'm married, i eat as GOD has intructed me to eat (one meal a day, cos when you eat this way, you can't fall ill), i love my wife and respect and see her as the queen of my household, i clipper my hair myself and my children, i satisfy my wife as i wam suppose to because it is part of my duty, no extra thing except if i need to marry the second legally and i give my life and duty to training my children properly teaching them right from wrong, cause and effects and repercusions and most importantly mathematics. how will i or anybody contract this evil disease that the devil create? devil created it, GOD allowed it to put us on a straight path. at one point we hid and almost on the straight path, then the devil came up with an idea, a very good one "the condom", the condoms produced in africa is extremely bad compare to those of the europeans, well a man can't just come out to say he contracted the disease during infidelity but he used a condom, but for condoms to sell more and to kill the blacks more, they claim "we are less educated about condoms" but when you get to the refuse dump or clean soak away, there are more used condoms than faeces itself, yet there is high rate of the disease. comdom is good, use it with your wife or husband. or fiance or fiancee or boy or girl(permanet)friend.

Ebola- i am putting it to you that hygiene is what it takes to fight out ebola. if you are a graduate, no one should tell you never to wash self or hands in a still water, always wash hands in a running water. wash before you pray, and if you are in conversation with GOD about 3 to 5 times a day, and you wash your mouth (to cleanse the dirts that you've ate and said), wash your ears 9for the bad words one heard), the nose, the feet and twice in a day a thorough bath. clean your suroundings, houses. my dad is a terror in his neigborhood, he will force all to clear the grasses, clean the gutters, burn the refuse, ensure that water is running not in my house but for the whole community (at the end of the day, little money that the poorest can afford is enough), he charges them to it with a white woman that had been here for over 60 years and others too. they have never waited on the government one day since i have known this neighborhood, yet not as rich as most place that one would consider poor. how much more wait on a far foreigner. YOU CAN NEVER CATCH EBOLA IF YOU ARE CLEAN. GOD WANTS US TO BE CRISTAL CLEAR CLEAN PEOPLE. WITHOUT THAT AND YOU ARE HOLY THAN THOU, SORRY, NO HEAVEN FOR YOU! one must learn to clean self before going to heaven. if you pastors don't preach cleaniness once in a month, leave the church or mosque.

finally, it takes the other races that are weaker 74 days to die of hunger, black are more, we die of malnutrition not hunger or starvation. we were being created and recreated to withstand stress and adversity 50,000 years ago. if all the nuke in the world should go off now, not black man but more black people will be left standing to go on, if the universe were to erupt, the blackman will appear from nothingness and triple darkness again. the whole races minus the blackman know this. there is no bornagain for you blackman, for you were created and born full in to a world of sin, so get the truth of yourself and stand uprightly righteous before your GOD, YOUR FATHER, YOUR DADDY AND YOUR BROTHER WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.(A SUPREME RULER), WONDERFUL IS HIS NAME, SO IS YOURS, YOU ARE NOT JACK (MEANINGLESS NAME), IT TOOK SEVEN DAYS FOR YOUR 2 PARENTS AND 4 GRANDPARENTS TO GET YOU A WONDERFUL MEANINGFUL NAME. YOU ARE BLESSED. LEAVE THE DEVIL ALONE, YOU CAN MARRY A WHITE PERSON, TEACH HER TO BE RIGHTEOUS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS WAS BORN IN YOU FROM BIRTH BUT NOT THE WHITEMAN, YOU ARE INFACT DOING THEM A FAVOUR BY GIVING THEM A FUTURE, A BLACK CHILD (NOT HALF CASTE), IT TAKE 35 TO 50 YEARS FOR THE WHITE PERSON TO STAY RIGHTEOUS AFTER WISH WE CAN SAY, HE OR SHE IS BORNAGAIN.

adconline:

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Friend, take care that your message is not lost among all the quotes from the bible.
Bear in mind that the white man taught us the religion that forgives and turn the other cheek.
Don't you think that it was deliberate so that we do not fight him and are subdued?

Also bear in mind any post longer than a paragraph will get people on this forum complaining that it is too long grin
gatiano:
Brother, as i was saying/typing, many of us were once like you, we thought the whiteman did all for all, we were quick to defend his filth and evil actions. until when a wise said, sratch the surface, when you scratch the surface, if you are not strong enough, you will get instand heart attack because then and only can you understand what our fathers and uncles went through for over a thousand year or more. infact one needs to be careful in unleaching the truth to the blackman not because of those who will call the truth crazy (it seems GOD purposely has ordained some for the flames), rather those that will pick up weapons and go and fight the devil immidiately, who can blame tthem? but that will be foolish isn't it, GOD said thou shall not kill, the killing is for him to decide. HE didn't spare a little baby in sodom and gomorrah, he killed all plus the hypocrite lot's wife. Lot's wife didn't turn into a pillar of salt, that was a fabrication, she loved the filthy live and she stayed back (if you understand the story, then you would know what i'm saying/typing).

back to the aids and ebola thing, How on earth can a diligent man, an honest being, an hardworking person and righteous person contract hiv virus, if he is true to his life, if i'm married, i eat as GOD has intructed me to eat (one meal a day, cos when you eat this way, you can't fall ill), i love my wife and respect and see her as the queen of my household, i clipper my hair myself and my children, i satisfy my wife as i wam suppose to because it is part of my duty, no extra thing except if i need to marry the second legally and i give my life and duty to training my children properly teaching them right from wrong, cause and effects and repercusions and most importantly mathematics. how will i or anybody contract this evil disease that the devil create? devil created it, GOD allowed it to put us on a straight path. at one point we hid and almost on the straight path, then the devil came up with an idea, a very good one "the condom", the condoms produced in africa is extremely bad compare to those of the europeans, well a man can't just come out to say he contracted the disease during infidelity but he used a condom, but for condoms to sell more and to kill the blacks more, they claim "we are less educated about condoms" but when you get to the refuse dump or clean soak away, there are more used condoms than faeces itself, yet there is high rate of the disease. comdom is good, use it with your wife or husband. or fiance or fiancee or boy or girl(permanet)friend.

Ebola- i am putting it to you that hygiene is what it takes to fight out ebola. if you are a graduate, no one should tell you never to wash self or hands in a still water, always wash hands in a running water. wash before you pray, and if you are in conversation with GOD about 3 to 5 times a day, and you wash your mouth (to cleanse the dirts that you've ate and said), wash your ears 9for the bad words one heard), the nose, the feet and twice in a day a thorough bath. clean your suroundings, houses. my dad is a terror in his neigborhood, he will force all to clear the grasses, clean the gutters, burn the refuse, ensure that water is running not in my house but for the whole community (at the end of the day, little money that the poorest can afford is enough), he charges them to it with a white woman that had been here for over 60 years and others too. they have never waited on the government one day since i have known this neighborhood, yet not as rich as most place that one would consider poor. how much more wait on a far foreigner. YOU CAN NEVER CATCH EBOLA IF YOU ARE CLEAN. GOD WANTS US TO BE CRISTAL CLEAR CLEAN PEOPLE. WITHOUT THAT AND YOU ARE HOLY THAN THOU, SORRY, NO HEAVEN FOR YOU! one must learn to clean self before going to heaven. if you pastors don't preach cleaniness once in a month, leave the church or mosque.

finally, it takes the other races that are weaker 74 days to die of hunger, black are more, we die of malnutrition not hunger or starvation. we were being created and recreated to withstand stress and adversity 50,000 years ago. if all the nuke in the world should go off now, not black man but more black people will be left standing to go on, if the universe were to erupt, the blackman will appear from nothingness and triple darkness again. the whole races minus the blackman know this. there is no bornagain for you blackman, for you were created and born full in to a world of sin, so get the truth of yourself and stand uprightly righteous before your GOD, YOUR FATHER, YOUR DADDY AND YOUR BROTHER WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.(A SUPREME RULER), WONDERFUL IS HIS NAME, SO IS YOURS, YOU ARE NOT JACK (MEANINGLESS NAME), IT TOOK SEVEN DAYS FOR YOUR 2 PARENTS AND 4 GRANDPARENTS TO GET YOU A WONDERFUL MEANINGFUL NAME. YOU ARE BLESSED. LEAVE THE DEVIL ALONE, YOU CAN MARRY A WHITE PERSON, TEACH HER TO BE RIGHTEOUS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS WAS BORN IN YOU FROM BIRTH BUT NOT THE WHITEMAN, YOU ARE INFACT DOING THEM A FAVOUR BY GIVING THEM A FUTURE, A BLACK CHILD (NOT HALF CASTE), IT TAKE 35 TO 50 YEARS FOR THE WHITE PERSON TO STAY RIGHTEOUS AFTER WISH WE CAN SAY, HE OR SHE IS BORNAGAIN.

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
true, i will keep to the topic, some people just think the whiteman is a good angel. i just intend to tell the truth, that no good can come from the whiteman except those that serve his interest and harm us in the process. i'm sorry, i will keep strictly to the thread.
GenBuhari:

Friend, take care that your message is not lost among all the quotes from the bible.
Bear in mind that the white man taught us the religion that forgives and turn the other cheek.
Don't you think that it was deliberate so that we do not fight him and are subdued?

Also bear in mind any post longer than a paragraph will get people on this forum complaining that it is too long grin

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks
gatiano:
true, i will keep to the topic, some people just think the whiteman is a good angel. i just intend to tell the truth, that no good can come from the whiteman except those that serve his interest and harm us in the process. i'm sorry, i will keep strictly to the thread.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Ikhilor:
Who the hell are you to go around insulting people because they air their views? You must be a product of irresponsible upbringing(hopefully not) that can come on-line to insult people at will. Get a life and quick else, you'll wreck yourself.
Are you serious or trying to take a moral grand here? Smh...! When has saying the truth about somebody becomes an insult? The words ignorant and primitive are insults, you i d i o t!
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:

Ramblings of a pseudo intellectual/fanatics.
God is the biggest planter yet African Farmers use Fertilizer. How come?
God is the best planter yet Africa is a food importer? How come? God doesn't love Africa?
God hates Westerners, yet their yearly produce can feed the whole Africa, how come?
God loves Nigeria, yet it cannot feed itself! We import tomatoes, Chicken, cooking oil, rice.. How come? Nigeria doesn't have diary farm; u can't find diary fresh milk in any Naija store.. All u see are powered and packaged chemicals by westerners.. Peak, Cowbell, 3 Nation, Loya, Oldenburg are all western products..
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Ikhilor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
From your rants, all I can say is you have succeeded in erasing my earlier doubts. You, clearly, lack proper home training and so can't be helped. In your pea-brain, I don't expect you to know the ramifications in allowing GMO crops into our agricultural system, that'd be to tough for you to grasp. Wallow on in your self induced sleep but one thing is clear, you will have a rude awakening someday.
all4naija:

Are you serious or trying to take a moral grand here? Smh...! When has saying the truth about somebody becomes an insult? The words ignorant and primitive are insults, you i d i o t!

3 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
You actually seem to love Nigeria. crawlling before the colonial masters must stop or not the way forward, it had never taken us a inch forward rather more backwards, except if you count the mansions and the skyscrapers development. all in all GMO foods and product is very bad, it kills.
adconline:

Ramblings of a pseudo intellectual/fanatics.
God is the biggest planter yet African Farmers use Fertilizer. How come?
God is the best planter yet Africa is a food importer? How come? God doesn't love Africa?
God hates Westerners, yet their yearly produce can feed the whole Africa, how come?
God loves Nigeria, yet it cannot feed itself! We import tomatoes, Chicken, cooking oil, rice.. How come? Nigeria doesn't have diary farm; u can't find diary fresh milk in any Naija store.. All u see are powered and packaged chemicals by westerners.. Peak, Cowbell, 3 Nation, Loya, Oldenburg are all western products..

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by adconline(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
You actually seem to love Nigeria. crawlling before the colonial masters must stop or not the way forward, it had never taken us a inch forward rather more backwards, except if you count the mansions and the skyscrapers development. all in all GMO foods and product is very bad, it kills.
Keep blaming colonial master but not ourselves. We became a nation over 54 years ago yet we can't feed ourselves, hundred of 1000s still die of hunger and malnutrition while our politicians own jets, mansions in Dubai, RSA, EU and US. What has colonialism got to do with that?? Folks like u want to have many kids as they want but cant properly take care of them.. Do u blame colonialists? Education is free thru secondary level, folks like refuse to send their kids, who do u blame?
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
another way to look at this is that, they(west) are not willing to feed or help us as most people here think. they want to use our lands to plant the GMO foods, and the send it to back to their home thereby killing the strength of the soil here. the GMO foods won't be readily available for the average nigerian or african, but they will buy up the lands and the senate and paliaments if they haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KojjfWu8F74&index=4&list=UUFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
that we don't have faults is an understatement, we do, we made mistake, we sold ourselves short getting corrupted, the love for wealth and power, greed (not thinking about one's grandchildren), cowardices, niggardliness, lack of strength and laziness, indebtness and the oppression of men from the top to those beneath him. i know. but you tend to only see the surface, what made us this way?
imagine a people comes to your village (ur people), they behaved good, and they won your trust and you love them. only for this people to kill all of your learned leaders and most parents, and for many years 100s of years, they trained up this orphans the ways they please, tamed you so much so that you began to fear him so much so that when he coughs, you shake. gradually, one or two of your people began to reason, he hasn't lost it all(mind), then they fought for independent which came at a great cost, (fought the first world war , the second, i'm pretty sure the napoloan wars too), we got independent without no knowledge of self, we'd lost everything but our names. it was only our names we had left. they picked some of us who can be easily bent (they trained them on how to organise a people, not maths, not economics, not sciences, not technology, nothing but law and religion and the confused basis of all other subjects), what can you do with that? they didn't allow us to study in the language essence of our livelihood that we understood well, the only one he allowed was bible in yoruba, nothing else.
do you ever thing we have studied anything in 54 years outside what they want us to study? 60 years of gatherings of master's degree holders, doctorates, b.sc, ph.ds, after 60 years all still amounts to zero, nada, nothing. what can you do then. we are cramer people, we crame, we study alot and we try. but to what? what is there in africa that is our except the culture and names? some of our brothers even lost their names, it is when they come home we begin to give them names.
so when you say, we can't do, yes we can't for now, and when we do, they cause confusion amongst brothers, see libya, would you say libya wasn't improving under gaddafi?
if you don't do something, me too, and all of us, do you know who will kill us? our children, they are revolting already, this children can't take shiiit from nobody.
first study self. my beautiful body, babies making body can't function on majele gimo, GMO. i'm 100% sure without the slightest doubts that yours won't either even if you want one child.

adconline:

Keep blaming colonial master but not ourselves. We became a nation over 54 years ago yet we can't feed ourselves, hundred of 1000s still die of hunger and malnutrition while our politicians own jets, mansions in Dubai, RSA, EU and US. What has colonialism got to do with that?? Folks like u want to have many kids as they want but cant properly take care of them.. Do u blame colonialists? Education is free thru secondary level, folks like refuse to send their kids, who do u blame?

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2014
neo-colonialism is real.

Africa can never progress and develop without first acknowledging the existence of neo-colonialism and waging a war of some kind to tackle and defeat it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2014
how to begin to grow food for self. and the next generation billionaires are going to be farmers. and the most viable lands seems to be africa, don't let anybody take that away from us. in some part of europe, a foreigner can only own 50% of any business, even if they are selling or hawking gala on the streets. this is the time. form partnership oe sole ownership as long as you got the investments to do it. but partnership are best, so that one won't need no western banks money. most important thing, get a lawyer, always have a lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zP4WPgcqY

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2014
most people will ok this because, they think that at this time of age, there won't be flogging and slavery thing, well hate to burst anybody's bubble, that is exactly what it is going to be, only this time because of industrilization, it will be work without pay and regular abuse. see the blacks in britain and america, at the slightest provocation, they get shot, how much more blackish black of africa. Neo means New.
GenBuhari:
neo-colonialism is real.

Africa can never progress and develop without first acknowledging the existence of neo-colonialism and waging a war of some kind to tackle and defeat it.

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Horus(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2014

gatiano:
another way to look at this is that, they(west) are not willing to feed or help us as most people here think. they want to use our lands to plant the GMO foods, and the send it to back to their home thereby killing the strength of the soil here. the GMO foods won't be readily available for the average nigerian or african, but they will buy up the lands and the senate and paliaments if they haven't already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prebendalism: Nigeria's Unique System Of Corruption! / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.