Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms (14913 Views)

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" / Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. / Idi Amin: A True African Hero Portrayed A Villain By Western Propaganda! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2014
I hope, you are not trying to say that, they are helping us. xaxaxaxaxaxax. i haven't stayed long with white people, but the little while i spent with them, i mingled with them well to know how they think. it is all above the profits. those foods are not for africans except scrables that fell on the floor, the harvests are all to go back to feed their own people back at home, while they send back expired dog food to eat. well one very good example, when russia refused to buy fruits from europe, what happened to the fruits? they didn't even send it to syria where there was war or ukraine their people, africans? lialia. they threw tomatoes on themselves for protest sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hdcfFyahM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g4HaTUqGh4

Horus:

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by demmy(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2014
if the European Union don't allow GM crops, why should Nigeria and the African Union?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_genetically_modified_organisms_in_the_European_Union

1 Like

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Horus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
gatiano:
I hope, you are not trying to say that, they are helping us. xaxaxaxaxaxax. i haven't stayed long with white people, but the little while i spent with them, i mingled with them well to know how they think. it is all above the profits. those foods are not for africans except scrables that fell on the floor, the harvests are all to go back to feed their own people back at home, while they send back expired dog food to eat. well one very good example, when russia refused to buy fruits from europe, what happened to the fruits? they didn't even send it to syria where there was war or ukraine their people, africans? lialia. they threw tomatoes on themselves for protest sake.

I know that they are not helping us, they just help themselves
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
True even currently watching the Ebola hoax play out in Liberia, with the police qurantining whole communities and using guns and whips to flog stubborn people and taking people to qurantine against their will. This is reminiscent of genocide committed against us by the white man
gatiano:
most people will ok this because, they think that at this time of age, there won't be flogging and slavery thing, well hate to burst anybody's bubble, that is exactly what it is going to be, only this time because of industrilization, it will be work without pay and regular abuse. see the blacks in britain and america, at the slightest provocation, they get shot, how much more blackish black of africa. Neo means New.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Your opinions matter no matter which ways you view things. forgive me for misquoting you. i just have a strong feeling about the topic. i have got millions of loved ones in Nigeria.
Horus:

I know that they are not helping us, they just help themselves
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by gatiano(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
This whiteman has really gotten us by our weakest state, he knows the way to the blackman's heart (paper money and fake flashy THINGS), if only we can fully understand the meaning "all that glitters is not gold" and we unite one to one to be just one and firmly. within just one year, africa will be on the path to glory at once. the blackman has already been programmed to thinking without the whiteman, that there is no life.

GenBuhari:
True even currently watching the Ebola hoax play out in Liberia, with the police qurantining whole communities and using guns and whips to flog stubborn people and taking people to qurantine against their will. This is reminiscent of genocide committed against us by the white man
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2014
That is why whenever they occupy a country, their first objective is to win the " hearts and minds " of the local people . They won the hearts and minds of Africans centuries ago and they still own it.

gatiano:
This whiteman has really gotten us by our weakest state, he knows the way to the blackman's heart (paper money and fake flashy THINGS), if only we can fully understand the meaning "all that glitters is not gold" and we unite one to one to be just one and firmly. within just one year, africa will be on the path to glory at once. the blackman has already been programmed to thinking without the whiteman, that there is no life.

2 Likes

Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by jaysniggs: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
gatiano:
You are right, to gather people to rally, well GMO people backed by most of the american banks, the western governments had already thought you would want to rally, and they have counter measures for that. remember you are not fighting to bring democrazy that american and england may supply us with weapons to kill ourselves. brother, we are against not the flesh, but powers and principalities from the high places. rally is good, but rally alone will fall into their trap. let learn from history, whenever an organisation is formed, hypocrites easily infiltrates, we've got them inmillions in nigeria. They target the leadership of the organisation, they pledge money to the organisation from a daughter company of american company we know nothing about, money begins to cause trouble in the leadership, the organisation is dead. they will hire ambassador for the products, you already know nigerian actors will never refuse the offer, they will even hire pastors. the black people are not that clever or critical thinkers, lets face the truth. they will counter the efforts of the rally. however that is not to say we shouldn't rally. but lets make it a counter effort by making the products unprofitable to them, within a shortwhile, they would leave. the government banning them will only make them resort to another trick. even after most countries banned them, they still manage to bring the foods in and labelled it non-gmo, now people are dieing slowly without even getting employed in the first place if they were allowed to run their gmo products. They have planned well for years, they are full of tricks and lies.

my opinion for a solution is that we learn about the difference between natural food and the devil's food(gmo). once we know that, we should teach people starting from the poor people around us, our family and friends, and family and friends will tell or inform their own family and friends, we can make it a greeting. "how far?, nothing much, how was your day? fine are you gmoing(gmo), yes, you are fading, if no, na you day enjoy life o. something like this. make gmo a thing of joke. show the difference to people.

2) we should grow our own foods, some people buy plant pot for decorative flower, weed that thing out and plant okra, tomatoes and carrot in it, use your backyard. i will begin to learn it myself. when GOD created Adam, he gave him the land to till. we must go back to the farm.

3) the most important thing is to eat like a MAN, like GOD intended for us to eat, eat to live. according to Elijah Muhammad, food no matter how good and natural keep us here (alive), and food takes us out(kills us), it is so true as a med student. it is like the stomach is programmed to digest a certian amount of food, when that number is getting to the end, we begin to grow weak and fall sick, and when it is exceeded the time of number of digestion, then that is the end.
God instructed that we should EAT ONE MEAL A DAY OR ONE MEAL EVERY OTHER DAY (TWO DAYS OR THREE). it was difficult for me to do even now because since i was born i ate close to 4 to 5 times a day, i almost died, i started having rheumatism, back pain, hormonal problem (thyroid and somatocin or growth) and you know down down problems too almost started, almost perceiving diabetic symptoms, overweighing my body structure, becoming superman in the toilet (i went to war with my behind in toilet each time), acne (throat hanging while sleeping), powerful turbine engine snoring etc. these won't cause you so much pain, so one might tend to ignore them. all this are simply as a result of eating normally, 3 times a day. when my friends see me, they say "you dey chop live", wrong! i was dieing. to proof to you, you can tell for sure when you are thirsty as you can tell for sure when you fight for breath. can anybody tell me the exact feeling of hunger, except those in war or those of hunger strike, those of hungerstrike went 74 days without food. i began 1 meal a day, even while not discipline enough about it, in two months my life changed, i didn't spend 1 kobo, infact i saved more money, my family saw the difference, they are now trying to eat the same way. the reason why GOD gave us fasting was to detoxicate ourselves, if not we will all be dead, and that too is not fasting. DO NOT TOUCH, SEE, SMELL HOW MUCH MORE EAT THE PORK OR SWINE OR HAM! It is a blackman's natural killer, infact and all mankind too, it is not treatable.

following these rules amd much more i believe you brilliant people will think up will bankrupt the nigerian mosanto and their associates here, when they don't get profits, and they can't kill, the devil leaves you alone.

scientifically, the stomach under digestion and absorbtion can't work with the brain (the brain and stomach can't work at the same time), when the stomach is working, digesting a simple tomtom or orange juice or nasco buscuits, the brain has stop functioning instantly. what you may perceive has think is what you already know by hand or heart. so if we eat three times a day, what time do we have for critical thinking? the stomach doesn't work while sleeping, it stores up food till the following morning, storing food in the stomach overnight is dangerous, waking up with extremely bad breath, and bad breath all day long.
it turns out that it reduces corruption, you have all the resources to feed yourself accordingly, why then the dirty money? it reduces uncontrollable urges too.

we will think well, live long and save more.

start teach the poor and uneducated people, they listen and comply because they listen and want to better themselves. the rich think they are better already, they don't listen that is why it is said that "the rich man entering into the kingdom of heaven is like a camel going through the hole base of a needle.

i do hope i make some sense.

I'm about to save this write up.
A billion kudos to you
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
All these liver diseases and kidney failures that seems quite prevalent in Nigeria these days did not just emanate from thin air,look closely,you will see oyinbo magics behind.

African is a doing ground, there are nothing in place to check or counter attacks of any kind from outside,including biological attacks.

Indominoddles.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by seagulsntrawler: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2015
redsun:
All these liver diseases and kidney failures that seems quite prevalent in Nigeria these days did not just emanate from thin air,look closely,you will see oyinbo magics behind.

African is a doing ground, there are nothing in place to check or counter attacks of any kind from outside,including biological attacks.

Indominoddles.

The thing tire me oo. Cancer is really gaining ground cos lots of people have changed their lifestyle to that of westerners/americans.
A friend lost is mum to cancer in 2012, while another acquaintance had her breast taken removed cos of cancer tumoral growth.
I fear for what d indomie generation will experience in future.
An american farmer, scientist, researcher who uses glyphosate chemicals on his farm started his research by accident. He uses the urine of Coyote to ward off deers attacking his crops and noticed his own urine was destroying the herbs around. Being a very curious person he started d research that lead him to call for the patent papers and relevant documents of mosanto from govt agencies. It is a very long and interesting read:
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/05/glyphosate-cancer.aspx
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by thoth: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
wow... such publications does not show in nigerian newspapers
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by seagulsntrawler: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
thoth:
wow... such publications does not show in nigerian newspapers
True,there's a conspiracy to pollute our food supply in a very subtle manner. Knowing fully well that a settlement culture exist here.
Re: Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's happening already. The Rice and Beans out there these days are something else..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry / INEC Uncovers New Methods Of Vote-buying / The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.