Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) (11232 Views)

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bunch of savages!!!... That's the problem with this continent, what concerns them for goodness sake?... Those gays are old enough to make decisions for themselves, why harass them?,as long as what they indulge in does not affect you. I wish the guy the quickest recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Caseless:
being a gay is worse.
Honestly, I don't know what gays are doing in Nigeria. For God's sake We don't want them here

7 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
neenar:
Why should their sexual preferences bother me, anyway? If you're gay, good. Straight, good. I have way more important things to bother about than where a man chooses to poke his diick!
They should do their nonsense in their bedroom and Pray they don't get caught. Honestly, Homosexuality is against the law, It is a crime and is very irritating. The dude in question should know how Nigerians detest homo rather than want to claim THE DEFENDER. Sometimes, we have to apply wisdom in addressing situations

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gbawe:

You're a fool and I don't know why you bother quoting me with your idiocy and cretin-like reasoning. If homosexuality is a crime, does that give you the right to lynch and kill a fellow human-being? did the law sanction that you and the savages in question here can play Judge, jury and executioner or is the truth that you and these ALUU thugs happen to be even worse criminals than you claim others are? When you support the lynching of homosexuals, what does that make you if not a vile creature with serial-killer tendencies and little respect for the sanctity of human life?

These janjaweedian expects us to allow APC to win election so they can enthrone homosexuality and terrorism. Red eye old man, go and die. Homosexuals should be sent to where they belong....Hell.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Gbawe: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:

These janjaweedian expects us to allow APC to win election so they can enthrone homosexuality and terrorism. Red eye old man, go and die. Homosexuals should be sent to where they belong....Hell.

You are grade A mor0n and caveman. How do you think Shekau et al wake up everyday with full and unflinching focus on the murder and mayhem they are about to perpetrate? It is because they believe you and others are total filth who do not deserve to live and must be exterminated so that they can have a world free of 'infidels' and "wrongdoers" like you !!! They believe this to the core of their being to the extent they feel nothing but joy when they kill you. Congratulations. You have reached their level of demonic hatred and murderous intolerance for others. They feel you belong in "hell" every bit as much as you claim Homosexuals belong there. When everyone takes the law into their own hand (to play, jury and executioner) then the terrorism and hate crimes/killings troubling the world is the result of this murderous intolerance and outright refusal to live and let live. ALUU savage.

17 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gbawe:

You are grade A mor0n and caveman. How do you think Shekau et al wake up everyday with full and unflinching focus on the murder and mayhem they are about to perpetrate? It is because they believe you and others are total filth who do not deserve to live and must be exterminated so that they can have a world free of 'infidels' and "wrongdoers" like you !!! They believe this to the core of their being to the extent they feel nothing but joy when they kill you. Congratulations. You have reached their level of demonic hatred and murderous intolerance for others. ALUU savage.

Igbo smoker, face your lane. Me and you no dey the same category. You are abysmally sick and mentally retarded. Keep meandering out of discourse. Ode! Gays must be wiped out from Nigeria. This is a religious nation, even LP as a party frowns against sodomy but you embrace it cos you wan join them. I dont have time for a loser, stop quoting me.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Gbawe: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:

Igbo smoker, face your lane. Me and you no dey the same category. You are abysmally sick and mentally retarded. Keep meandering out of discourse. Ode! Gays must be wiped out from Nigeria. This is a religious nation, even LP as a party frowns against sodomy but you embrace it cos you wan join them. I dont have time for a loser, stop quoting me.

ALUU savage, face your front. What confirms you are a confused charlatan more than than the drivel above? Remember you quoted me and not the other way round? Go out and find a gay person to lynch then. Mumu cave dweller.

14 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gbawe:

ALUU savage, face your front. Remember you quoted me and not the other way round? Go out and find a gay person to lynch then. Mumu cave dweller.
Listen bro, If I see a Gay, he will regret being alive sef. I hate sodomy with passion. We have so many beautiful ladies. Sodomy is filthy, they deserve to be wiped out. 14yrs is too lenient.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by delishpot: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let no homos publicly show any affection near my kids sha. If they dare, I will join in the pannel beating. As long as they keep their @nal business private, its fine by me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by neenar: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
They should do their nonsense in their bedroom and Pray they don't get caught. Honestly, Homosexuality is against the law, It is a crime and is very irritating. The dude in question should know how Nigerians detest homo rather than want to claim THE DEFENDER. Sometimes, we have to apply wisdom in addressing situations
I do not endorse homosexuality, but I also do not condemn it. It's basically a free world. So long as they don't kill or harm anyone, I'm least bothered. In the end, it's their buttts, their rooms and most importantly, their lives.

And given how problem-ridden Nigeria is, whatever they choose to do in their bedrooms should be the least of our concerns. . .

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Absolutely none of my business

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Caseless: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Longeria:
I'm with you on this.
oya nau!
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Caseless: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

So, @Caseless and Longeria, in a toture scenario where your choice is either you become gay, or you kill a child/man/woman i.e. a person, and remain straight, you would choose to kill someone?
no option has bn presented here.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Caseless: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't know what gays are doing in Nigeria. For God's sake We don't want them here
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Afroconnect: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
No need to beat the man,there is jail sentence awaiting gays...jungle justice like dis is sad for our society.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by pomporiking: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
What do I care who f#cks who undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by festico: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
thats what u get wen u support evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
They should do their nonsense in their bedroom and Pray they don't get caught. Honestly, Homosexuality is against the law, It is a crime and is very irritating. The dude in question should know how Nigerians detest homo rather than want to claim THE DEFENDER. Sometimes, we have to [size=40pt]apply wisdom[/size] in addressing situations

I'm sure God sees more wisdom in his actions, than in your hate!
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Do they really think that God is happy with them for beating up either gays or those who defend them. What does the Bible say about hating the sin but loving the sinner. If that guy had died they would be murderers and we all know that's a sin. You cannot correct a sin by committing a sin. A real Christian(don't know about other religions) would preach to them rather than beating them up. If you think it's your place to beat up people for being sinners then you are no better than Boko Haram. They also kill with the belief that they need to get rid of all "infidels" .

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
neenar:
I do not endorse homosexuality, but I also do not condemn it. It's basically a free world. So long as they don't kill or harm anyone, I'm least bothered. In the end, it's their buttts, their rooms and most importantly, their lives.

And given how problem-ridden Nigeria is, whatever they choose to do in their bedrooms should be the least of our concerns. . .
Dear we wouldn't have problems with homo if they do their nonsense within the confines of their bedroom. What the victim should have done was to call the Police to intervene rather than claim defender of the universe

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by GenScatter231: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:

[s]These janjaweedian expects us to allow APC to win election so they can enthrone homosexuality and terrorism. Red eye old man, go and die. Homosexuals should be sent to where they belong....Hell[/s].

Everything is about APC Vs PDP to you Emeka, when will you get sense?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gbawe:
This man did the right thing. Sadly he is dealing with savages and ALUU cavemen. Those willing to lynch and murder a fellow man, in cold blood, simply because of sexual prejudice should remember that there are many places worldwide where they too will be lynched mercilessly by hate-filled racist barbarians who hate black people and insist we are all "dirty scum" who have no right to life.

Nigerian gays too should tone-down their display of public affection because they must be sensitive to the reality of the society they live in. Nonetheless, no one should be lynched or summarily executed because of their sexual preference. That is a level of savagery no one should support because we can all be victims of discrimination sooner or later.
psyscho monologue..

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by shortgun(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
celeron40:
Nigerians are so daft..with all the issues in this country, is homosexuality our problem? Why beat up the fellow? Nawa o..mayb it is anti-gay law that will put food on their tables..Idio.ts...as much as homosexuals irritate me, they are the least of my concern right now.
You are so daft.... with all the issues in this country, you still want to add homosexuality to our problems?

6 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by deflover(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
the guy no normal....him wan come do gay Savior for nija.....make him thank him fillage gods say dem no send am flight ticket to grave......next time he wont be lucky to be alive....stupid tin angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
By the way for those who keep saying even animals are not gay that is wrong. Giraffes are considered “especially gay” by biologists as they engage in more homosexual sex than male-female.

That is by no way saying it's right since if we were to do all the things animals do then we could as well start eating our children or practicing incest since animals do it. I'm just trying to correct that wrong statement.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
celeron40:
Nigerians are so daft..with all the issues in this country, is homosexuality our problem? Why beat up the fellow? Nawa o..mayb it is anti-gay law that will put food on their tables..Idio.ts...as much as homosexuals irritate me, they are the least of my concern right now.

If u like go open ur ynash too... I go mk sure say i slap ur eyes comot grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sorry to ask o, are there any X-rated films in the market on man to man homosexuality? Just curious to know!

Abeg na question I ask o!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:

In essence, you are ignorant of the fact that homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria and unnatural to all animals.

Sorry to bust your bubble but homosexual behavior has been extensively recorded amongst most animals.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gbawe:

You're a fool and I don't know why you bother quoting me with your idiocy and cretin-like reasoning. If homosexuality is a crime, does that give you the right to lynch and kill a fellow human-being? did the law sanction that you and the savages in question here can play Judge, jury and executioner or is the truth that you and these ALUU thugs happen to be even worse criminals than you claim others are? When you support the lynching of homosexuals, what does that make you if not a vile creature with serial-killer tendencies and little respect for the sanctity of human life?

you be gay and i swear if i catch you... Ur situation go worst pass tha guy ooo...

U wan dey claim right abi,ur cup go soon full grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by neenar: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Dear we wouldn't have problems with homo if they do their nonsense within the confines of their bedroom. What the victim should have done was to call the Police to intervene rather than claim defender of the universe
Yes, I agree. His reaction was dumb, considering the homophobic nature of Nigerians. As for the attackers, they were just brutish in their approach. What if the guy had died? Will God have been happy with them for taking an innocent man's life?

@berem: I believe there is gay p0rn..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? / Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner / FG Set To Go Ahead With $1.5 Billion Refinery Revamp Despite Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.