Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) (11235 Views)

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by iconize(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, you are here to defend another of your biatches? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us why your biatch, Masok was beaten to pulp for defending his homo community members. grin grin grin grin grin

Pure homomo-oron!
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by etokakpan: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Caseless:
being a gay is worse.
he has nothing to do since the law has bin passed.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by jojomario(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Caseless:
That's what we call poetic justice.
Nice one!!
not jungle abi
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by onoja12: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
My view is simple the majority should have prevailed,and when he is out of hospital,the police must arrest him because the law is clear if you assist gays you should and most go to jail

dutchstar:
A man in lagos named Olushola (other names witheld) was beaten and wounded for defending gays that were being harrassed. Olushola though heterosexual stood his ground and defended the gay couple that were being harrassed and the mob landed on him and it took the intervention of the police for him not to be lynched by the irate mob. He said he will continue to be a voice for rights of gays until he is heard. I personally got this pictures from his hospital bed where he is recupperating.
To nairalanders what are your views? Please no insults and derogatory comments.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by tonte(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
for all of you saying it serves him right, I have a question.
What exactly is the offence he committed that this serves him right for, because what I understood from the reading was that he was trying to prevent what eventually happened to him from happening to some other people because they are gay, so it means he was trying to prevent violence.

so that means if those of you who say it serves him right were there, you would have joined the angry mob in doing this to him as well...
savages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by edi287: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Later when the white man calls us apes, we get offended.

Uncivilized, useless fuckers...same idiots will see ibori, diepreye and other idiots who have looted this country blind and won't dare lay hands on them but all of a sudden turn to all mighty judges when petty(yes it is petty) cases like this come up.

Come to think of it, you'd have thought that these gay people would have the sense not to be all affectionate in public. Still doesn't excuse this stupid jungle justice ish that's so prevalent in our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Not fair. Chai!
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't feel sorry for him, I'm actually smiling right now.
#bloody gay tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Yoruba Tennis Club 90th Anniversary Lecture (pics) / FG Set To Go Ahead With $1.5 Billion Refinery Revamp Despite Criticisms / Tribunal Dismisses Adebutu’s Petition For Referring To INEC Result As Purported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.