Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176064 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Shadowbean(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Therock5555:
feel free sir

Me three

https://www.nairaland.com/2131458/speed-kings-nemesis#30462653

I've been following as a ghost and finally decided to comment. This is very interesting. Love your action scenes. They remind me of the Hitman video game series.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 1:18am On Feb 14, 2015
I presume that this story has already ended since there is no more update, i feel so so bad about it, in fact am crying right now.......... Oga rock y naaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2015
noblebright:
I presume that this story has already ended since there is no more update, i feel so so bad about it, in fact am crying right now.......... Oga rock y naaaaaaaaaaaaa?
school no wan give me breathing space o, just be patient, I go finish am all during holidays, this my new chick ain't helping matters sef, she too like attention grin

Happy Valentine homies
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Therock5555:
school no wan give me breathing space o, just be patient, I go finish am all during holidays, this my new chick ain't helping matters sef, she too like attention grin

Happy Valentine homies
happy val. Longest time
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Therock5555:

Happy Valentine homies

grin i tot yu said sugar mummy?
Happy val all the way cheesy
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Therock5555:

Happy Valentine homies
ok oh but pls tell ur nwababy to hold u tight cus u no dey too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rockky aw far na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Therock5555:

Happy Valentine homies
lol ..my boss wetin u talk? u carry gal were go kill u?
bad market abeg just keep d tori rolling..
#team man utd rock back
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmysmith63(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Looking up to next update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Ipheyemmy01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
All ....l we are saying, give us update.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:
All ....l we are saying, give us update.
28th march ain't too far sir, pls be patient

one love
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Therock5555:

one love
Oga park well jhoor

It ain't too far, why it go far?

I dey here sha oo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga park well jhoor

It ain't too far, why it go far?

I dey here sha oo
life na jeje bro grin

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2015
rock 5555 28th march dey like 2019 oo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Therock5555:

one love

today na my birthday.

Tag: Obaayo2
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by obaayo2: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
ritababe:

today na my birthday.

wow!!! happy birthday"... wishing u a long, merry,prosperous life ahead...omg! I'm surprised,dont even know what to do... anyways,happy birthday to you from me.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
obaayo2:
wow!!! happy birthday"... wishing u a long, merry,prosperous life ahead...omg! I'm surprised,dont even know what to do... anyways,happy birthday to you from me.

tnks
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2015
ritababe:

today na my birthday.

ehya sorry I saw this late dear, happy birthday in arrears
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by skoloppy31(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
tips toes in, looks left*looks right*......coast is clear. .pulls boxers down....squat on the fence. ...defecate on thread. ..., cuts banana leaf to cleans yansh. .....runs outta thread
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Therock5555:
ehya sorry I saw this late dear, happy birthday in arrears

tnks
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lordraiden(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
good

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Looking for an interactive platform to publish your stories/news/articles....etc?.....well crusaderii..com is just the place 4 u,a blog after your very own heart folks!
rock5555 time Neva do? I don wait taya and I know every1 else in family has been starved too...
http://crusaderii..com/

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its March 28.

How are u therock5555?

Expecting u soon.

Can't wait for the action.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Its March 28.

How are u therock5555?

Expecting u soon.

Can't wait for the action.

election fever caught up with me bro.... tomorrow the boss returns...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Therock5555:

election fever caught up with me bro.... tomorrow the boss returns...

Okay na!

No problem.

Anticipating!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
rock5555 how abt dedicating ur 1st update 2me...I ll b highly honoured
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rock we don wait tire ooooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oya nau,b4 i change am for u ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
PREVIOUSLY ON FRIDAY THE 13TH; ASSASSINS CREED

My name is Xavier and I'm the best assassin in the Assassins Creed, a top secret Assassination group whose major aim is to eliminate people, male or female, children or adults, good or bad, innocent or guilty. We were ordered not to spare the lives of our targets or we were going to face dire repucussions.

Taken from an orphanage at just six years of age by a handsome young man with silver coloured hair, i later grew to call Lord kehl. I was trained for ten years with six other boys before we were ready to go.

My first mission was in Africa, Liberia to be precise, i was ordered to murder a Liberian exporter called Mr Sunday Ribandu. There i met a black beautiful damsel; Rita, who aid me in the mission and became my guardian in the creed. She was beautiful, sexy, strict, smart and strong but she used me to satisfy her sezual urges which was an added bonus to me. My other colleagues were all handed male guardians.

My many years with the creed made me bloody rich and Lord Kehl's favourite Assassin but that did not stop my life been thrown on a knife edge many atimes during my missions, i had been inside the most notorious prison in Mexico and fought my way through the game of death just to win my target's trust.

I had brushes with death also in Iraq when i partnered with Rita and a clever, witty Nigerian sniper called Fatalveli who took everything for fun. But my worst mission yet was in Russia, one of the creed's assassin had been compromised so i was ordered to eliminate him.

It was not easy, i tried and failed, he instead saved my life after telling me his reasons for abandoning his mission in order to help his pregnant captive whom went into labour because all he saw that moment was his own pregnant girlfriend Miley. I began to see life in a new pattern, maybe it was not all about killing, but appreciating the life we live.

With the help of a sea smuggler called the black Panther, we sneaked through the Russian border into Ukraine. We were going to report back to Lord Kehl , explain ourselves and maybe, just maybe he might see things in our own light and maybe for once bend the rule that says; Kill or be killed.

We had slim hopes, maybe, just maybe he may even grant us one more wish after that........

Shout out to LogoDwhiz
Danpersie31
Donmat06 and
MzMessiTohBadt

You dudes and ladies would each get dedications in subsequent chapters. Thanks goes to all my bestest fans and critics, i would try not to disappoint uña this time around.

Please I'm too lazy to start tagging monikers now so feel free to tag your friends and followers.

Its showtime.

Goodnight..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
da boss is back...yipee!
*grabs new pack of popcorn n a bottle of St'remy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.