Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! (4552 Views)

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by ERCROSS(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Gbam!! Tell them abeg. These guys need a hard lesson on how to be romantic and loving.

This ladies needs a hard lesson on how to appreciate their boyfriend's/husband...
tongue
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ur write up seems like u r married....

Am very much single
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Awho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:

There no such thing as perfect man/woman. Everybody is flawed and that's what makes us human. What I'm advocating is love, respect and attention to your spouse.

i know all this for sure sweet heart..
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:

Am very much single
single in d sense dat u arent in any rship
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by BreezyRita(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nice work @op!.....
Only they'll not hear...
Smh
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Gorgeous58(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Henrypraise:

Guys how many tyms av u gfs/ wives compliment u on wednesdays evening afta shaving? Or friday/ saturday evenin afta barbin?

I always praise my man's hair style. In fact, I sometimes go with him to the barber's shop.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Henrypraise: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

I always say that i like his hair after barber! Anything else?

Easier said dan don, Women do d talk, but can't walk d talk.

Wat abt wen he cuts his nails? Do u tell him baby ur nails looks fyn? Cos na all des irrelevant tins women want make we de take note of
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The threads u create make u kinda unique tho.

Some peeps will surely hate

Stop or don't stop

If I were u,,,I'll jex ignore

Abi ur crush don join d complaining team?? grin
that's what it is broda

You create good threads they will complain, you create silly thread, they will still complain
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by nickz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
you need someone to remind you everyday that you are pretty basadsadsad

you no dey serious
you go old
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's what it is broda

You create good threads they will complain, you create silly thread, they will still complain
the best thing.....just don't gv a damn n do ur thing
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by adepiero: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
This topic belongs to married people, how come single girls are the ones commenting? undecided
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Henrypraise: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:

I always praise my man's hair style. In fact, I sometimes go with him to the barber's shop.

Ladies be formin gud gfs o.

even me too, I de praise my ex(s)

Dos tyms ur guy change electric bulbs or do sumtin handy do u compliment him?

My point is dat we (guys) can't always look at everytin, like wise u females don't look at everytin we do, besides its d tins we do dat don't count to us, dat matas to u. The feelin a girl gets 4 a guy hu takes her to a chinese restaurant may be less or same feelin she gets wen she is taken to a buka, dependin on how d guy n how him run e package.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by karmaleon: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

Put your pic and we will decidesmiley))

Ever heard of the quote "Beauty Catches the Attention but Character catches the heart"

Good news again, I'm a Charmer!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by iamrealdeji(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Man,this is for the married folks,whats my business with kids and homework?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by emperorchedda(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
A woman who took me a whole 2months to get shouldn't expect me to still treat her like an angel after all the stress she's already cost me. I'd just make sure I take back all the stress you made me through from your body and enjoy you with all the greed I have in me. Something of paying you back with your own coin
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

Ever heard of the quote "Beauty Catches the Attention but Character catches the heart"

Good news again, I'm a Charmer!

Of course i did. Catch my attention first
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Henrypraise:

Easier said dan don, Women do d talk, but can't walk d talk.

Wat abt wen he cuts his nails? Do u tell him baby ur nails looks fyn? Cos na all des irrelevant tins women want make we de take note of

Sometimes i cut his nails. Anything else?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by iKillzz: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
I learnt a lot. . . Thanks OP.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by karmaleon: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

Of course i did. Catch my attention first

Naah... Don't need to capture your attention. You are married. grin grin grin
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Henrypraise: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

Sometimes i cut his nails. Anything else?

If he was in dis forum, he will be sayin he does all d op listed in d post 4 u too
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by ChiSun27(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12:
Voice for all the voiceless woman

God bless your big yansh op

Op aare you black?

Did I just read voice for "ALL THE VOICELESS WOMAN" !!! !!!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by merit12(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yes you just did

God bless your big eye

Are you black?
ChiSun27:

Did I just read voice for "ALL THE VOICELESS WOMAN" !!! !!!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

Capture others than smiley))
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by karmaleon: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

My picture isn't stationary. I display on request. And the "requester" must fulfil my average specification in a woman... grin grin grin
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
ERCROSS:

This ladies needs a hard lesson on how to appreciate their boyfriend's/husband...
tongue
Lol..
Appreciate ke? No be only. What's there to appreciate? Their stingyness or their unromantic nature?:-P
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

My picture isn't stationary. I display on request. And the "requester" must fulfil my average specification in a woman... grin grin grin

smiley)) and about me... Maybe am looking for a lover smiley)))
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by ERCROSS(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol..
Appreciate ke? No be only. What's there to appreciate? Their stingyness or their unromantic nature?:-P

Bae...
It's not STINGYNESS as u'v insinuated..
It's called Prudent Spending
tongue

Haba...
Unromantic Nature bii ti bawo...
It's called ....hmmmmm...
Tallesty1 / tosyne2much kon help me complete dis sentence ooo...
wink
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Dear Men!!!

It's that time of the month! She got those mood swings! She complains about almost everything! Her tummy hurts like nothing else! She holds back and tries to stay strong! And you come and say your woman nags so much? Complains a lot? When did you ever rub her tummy when it hurts? When did you ever tell her "babe sorry I can imagine how I hurts?" Guess never! You don't even know when she got them periods and if you do it's cause you saw the trash in the bathroom and still don't care! She trimmed her eye brows! Did you even notice that? No cause Arsenal and Manchester United got you occupied!

She changed her hairstyle and what did you say? Nothing! How much does it cost to tell her "babe that style is good but the previous one was better! You just told her what you like unknowingly!

When was the last time you told her she's beautiful? You can't remember and if you do it when you were chasing still her, so did she all of a sudden change?

When did you ever show interest in the kids day to day school work? You only waiting for end of them and if they fail, you are there blabbing "this is your mother's fault, does she monitor your school work?" Seriously? You were never home! Even your kids ask each other, "does dad live here with us at all?" And you still consider yourself a dad?

On intimacy, you say she doesn't knock it right or rather give it the way you like it! When did you ever compliment her when she gave it right? Never! And you expect her to know? And that should justify your cheating? Come on! When did you ever go for a quickie and she said no? Never!

When did you ever text her to make your favourite meal? Never! And you say you don't like eating at home! Please!

When last were you seen out with her? You can't even remember! "I've got to hang with the guys/ champions league is on" is your slogan! And if she thinks otherwise she's a bad woman!

Why not treat your first baby with love and attention? Women don't ask for much! Love her, she'll feel respected and cared for!
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by karmaleon: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
voodoo85:

smiley)) and about me... Maybe am looking for a lover smiley)))

I digg blondes n find ladies in goggles sexy too... But, i don't do married women... Even if I wanted to, my permanent companion may not be so cooperative. He's got a mind of his mind... grin grin grin
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
I hope the ones I have dated and will still date understand this, op I have done that in the past only to be taken for granted as for now I don't have a girlfriend but friends with benefit which include my former girlfriends. So most time is not about treating our girlfriends right but will they reciprocate and not take our kindhearted as weakness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.