Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! (4537 Views)

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

I digg blondes n find ladies in goggles sexy too... But, i don't do married women... Even if I wanted to, my permanent companion may not be so cooperative. He's got a mind of his mind... grin grin grin

Loool
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
ERCROSS:

Bae...
It's not STINGYNESS as u'v insinuated..
It's called Prudent Spending
tongue

Haba...
Unromantic Nature bii ti bawo...
It's called ....hmmmmm...
Tallesty1 / tosyne2much kon help me complete dis sentence ooo...
wink
Lol.. Prudent spending? Yeah right! Whatever happened to givers, or in this case spenders, never lack?
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Koko88(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
karmaleon:

I digg blondes n find ladies in goggles sexy too... But, i don't do married women... Even if I wanted to, my permanent companion may not be so cooperative. He's got a mind of his mind... grin grin grin

Since he's got a mind of his own, that's the reason why he will bulge...lol
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Elkristo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Galz be like, :tell dem o!. Hw many of u ladies compliment on a guy wen he barbs or shaves, or call to tell him dat u wil be cookin his best meal, or tel him dat he is handsome, or make him hav a quickie. R gals romantic?. Wash
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by simdam500(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
merit12: Voice for all the voiceless woman

God bless your big yansh op

Op aare you black?[/color]
are u straight
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by simdam500(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lesson class attend... But lesson not learnt... undecided
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Women have at no time spared Men, they pick on men a lot and that's not a way of solving the problem or enhancing smooth relations.

You do all these you have asked for above, they take your gestures and you for granted, you don't do, they cruxify you like this thread has just done, you stay in between they say you aint consistent or you do it when you need stuff.
Now this is how feminists has ended up giving us more lesbians than serious minded ladies.

Now let me ask ;

1 . When last did you try to key into his hobbies ?

2. Don't you know that you can exploit his weaknesses to your advantage instead of complain ?

3. If he is a Man U. Fan, why not pretend to or at least try to be an Arsenal fan and create fun ?

4. When last did you ask him nicely to help you get Tampons or Pads as against the commencement of your flow ?

5. Why did you stop being sexy cos he has finally married you ? (Some even start tying wrapper like village girls of the 70s)

6. Why must you let him see your used pads or tampons, can't you be neat and hygenic enough to dispose maturedly.
( Some men can never handle it as it naturally disgusts some)

Bottom line is Men will never behave or see things like women do, the ealier a woman gets that the better.

The key is to be good at being the neck which turns the head.

Men are the Head, women are the Neck.
A good neck turns the head to any direction of choice.
A stiff neck can't ever turn the head.

The more you remain stiff, the more threads like this will be seen on Nairaland.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by Koko88(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
booscy:
Women have at no time spared Men, they pick on men a lot and that's not a way of solving the problem or enhancing smooth relations.

You do all these you have asked for above, they take your gestures and you for granted, you don't do, they cruxify you like this thread has just done, you stay in between they say you aint consistent or you do it when you need stuff.
Now this is how feminists has ended up giving us more lesbians than serious minded ladies.

Now let me ask ;

1 . When last did you try to key into his hobbies ?

2. Don't you know that you can exploit his weaknesses to your advantage instead of complain ?

3. If he is a Man U. Fan, why not pretend to or at least try to be an Arsenal fan and create fun ?

4. When last did you ask him nicely to help you get Tampons or Pads as against the commencement of your flow ?

5. Why did you stop being sexy cos he has finally married you ? (Some even start tying wrapper like village girls of the 70s)

6. Why must you let him see your used pads or tampons, can't you be neat and hygenic enough to dispose maturedly.
( Some men can never handle it as it naturally disgusts some)

Bottom line is Men will never behave or see things like women do, the ealier a woman gets that the better.

The key is to be good at being the neck which turns the head.

Men are the Head, women are the Neck.
A good neck turns the head to any direction of choice.
A stiff neck can't ever turn the head.

The more you remain stiff, the more threads like this will be seen on Nairaland.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

preach
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by pappyrose(f): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Henrypraise:
My humble opinion, dis is trash.

A gf makes her hair n wants u to comment on it b4 u even see it, a bf cuts his hair n a gf does not even take note if he did.

Guys how many tyms av u gfs/ wives compliment u on wednesdays evening afta shaving? Or friday/ saturday evenin afta barbin?

It can start with u, love is supposed to be 100/100 not 50/50, u don't ve to wait for her to do all that before u do them to her. Maybe she needs to learn from u.
Re: You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! by carlos1(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Dear Men!!!

It's that time of the month! She got those mood swings! She complains about almost everything! Her tummy hurts like nothing else! She holds back and tries to stay strong! And you come and say your woman nags so much? Complains a lot? When did you ever rub her tummy when it hurts? When did you ever tell her "babe sorry I can imagine how I hurts?" Guess never! You don't even know when she got them periods and if you do it's cause you saw the trash in the bathroom and still don't care! She trimmed her eye brows! Did you even notice that? No cause Arsenal and Manchester United got you occupied!

She changed her hairstyle and what did you say? Nothing! How much does it cost to tell her "babe that style is good but the previous one was better! You just told her what you like unknowingly!

When was the last time you told her she's beautiful? You can't remember and if you do it when you were chasing still her, so did she all of a sudden change?

When did you ever show interest in the kids day to day school work? You only waiting for end of them and if they fail, you are there blabbing "this is your mother's fault, does she monitor your school work?" Seriously? You were never home! Even your kids ask each other, "does dad live here with us at all?" And you still consider yourself a dad?

On intimacy, you say she doesn't knock it right or rather give it the way you like it! When did you ever compliment her when she gave it right? Never! And you expect her to know? And that should justify your cheating? Come on! When did you ever go for a quickie and she said no? Never!

When did you ever text her to make your favourite meal? Never! And you say you don't like eating at home! Please!

When last were you seen out with her? You can't even remember! "I've got to hang with the guys/ champions league is on" is your slogan! And if she thinks otherwise she's a bad woman!

Why not treat your first baby with love and attention? Women don't ask for much! Love her, she'll feel respected and cared for!

And what do u say to those women who are always in front of their mirror and dnt care if their husbands exists. Or you think its only women that needs love, care and attention. U ppl always want everything to be about u. Most of you women are emotionally selfish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lack Self-confidence. Why? / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Shocking SMS I Got This Morning(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.