Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies (4625 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by 01emek(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
My Momma do tell me vaht Silence is the best ansa for a Fool like Yhu...Is better u qo qet a Job..
See let me tell you, pride won't take you any where. You took some thing without the owner permission and you refuse to recognise him and here you are claiming right.

Do you know that this little crime of yours is comdamnable in real life? We are telling you and you are still forming right. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by lirusehn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
dbalinga:

old boi......u wicked no be small. U too raw...too direct....we get things in common. grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by calobinna(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
okay
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by LaurelP(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beazy:
My Momma do tell me vaht Silence is the best ansa for a Fool like Yhu...Is better u qo qet a Job..

I think you're totally shameless
U copied someone's work and still claiming right.
U can't even refute d claim
And to think ur a girl

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by calobinna(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
so i can't call to hear my gf voice before i go to sleep at night?....some girls are bigger hoes than they look!...So i cant ask a gal for her number on first sight even when I'm not going to see her again?...1 3 5 6 7....its a big turn off but I'm guilty of no 1...*am no homo*....girls even look at their fellow girls more than the guys do, a girl would say "she's busty, she has the ass and so on"...it's even difficult to see the lesbians these days among them. U can look at it but don't lust after it!
EroticAngelina:
op u are right! angry especially no 1,2, and 3!! whenever girls pass, they start staring, even in church.it makes me feel disgusted! no 2 is true too! 'I just wanna hear ur voice' very annoying. just record my voice and be playing it whenever u wanna hear my voice already undecided and no 3 embarassed thank u for thanking us for accepting ur requests...but its getting lame and annoying angry
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by santanamimi(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
I laugh whenever I see stuffs like..

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Rapaltar(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
lordnammy:
Am guilty of no 1 even in the church it seems like a reflect action to me,unless if should hold myself grin grin grin grin

REFLECT ACTION

*sobs*....

Weeping for ur destiny...
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Rapaltar(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op I concur!!!

Guys that do dat ''Tnx for accepting me as ur friend'' on facebook shii pisses the bleep outta me.....

A lotta male folks shud get a life too...

Always in concurrance to what ever shii any p*ssy throws at em.... #JstSaying
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by raphy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
scavengers WEY full NL NO BE SMALL O.DEM GO OPEN WASTE BIN REMOVE OLD POST .CHANGE IT TO NEW ONE.CHAI
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2014
calobinna:
so i can't call to hear my gf voice before i go to sleep at night?....some girls are bigger hoes than they look!...So i cant ask a gal for her number on first sight even when I'm not going to see her again?...1 3 5 6 7....its a big turn off but I'm guilty of no 1...*am no homo*....girls even look at their fellow girls more than the guys do, a girl would say "she's busty, she has the ass and so on"...it's even difficult to see the lesbians these days among them. U can look at it but don't lust after it!
we didn't say u shudnt call, just don't do it all the tym, its annoying! so even when u are with ur gf, and a busty girl passes, u still look back?? undecided u guys do things without conscience at all, forgive me but the truth is bitter. we look at our fellow girls to appreciate their beauty, or jealous them etc..but u guys? u look at them bcus they are either busty or extremely beautiful.. n tho we like it when our body draw guys' attention, it can also get sickening embarassed got nothinelse to say
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2014
calobinna:
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by justmag(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Yeahhhhhhhhh right! ! All dat ASSSS and I can't stare? Dat will never happen. If you are my type and you have a nice body and you don't want me to stare! Don't walk pass me then!!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by calobinna(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
we didn't say u shudnt call, just don't do it all the tym, its annoying! so even when u are with ur gf, and a busty girl passes, u still look back?? undecided u guys do things without conscience at all, forgive me but the truth is bitter. we look at our fellow girls to appreciate their beauty, or jealous them etc..but u guys? u look at them bcus they are either busty or extremely beautiful.. n tho we like it when our body draw guys' attention, it can also get sickening embarassed got nothinelse to say
i only admire beauties but don't lost after 'em...cant say for other guys.... "n tho we like it when our body draw guys' attention, it can also get sickening"...dats two things involved in one....it gets sickening when it comes to the agbero way of admiring gals!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
calobinna:
i only admire beauties but don't lost after 'em...cant say for other guys.... "n tho we like it when our body draw guys' attention, it can also get sickening"...dats two things involved in one....it gets sickening when it comes to the agbero way of admiring gals!
whatever rocks ur boat. none of my biznes
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by calobinna(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
whatever rocks ur boat. none of my biznes
yea whatever
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by donila: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
anyway you try in some; but be of high moral standard can cut across some...... it depends on how it happened
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by SEXYAMALUV(f): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2014
is all bcs of dis. ;Dis all bcs of dis.

Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by ChiSun27(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
lordnammy:
Am guilty of no 1 even in the church it seems like a reflect action to me,unless if should hold myself grin grin grin grin

Reflect !!! !!!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Dorisbest(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2014
obongproff:
So if I hav a girlfriend or fiance dat I love and I call her just to hear her voice, becos I love hearing her voice, it means I am jobless abi?

How I wish she can be stupid enof to tell me sth like dat or imply dat in any way. Apa diok ono eye!

Nonsense! :@

Idioke ino eye :-D
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

Idioke ino eye :-D

nma! So ur one of us abi?
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Dorisbest(f): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Dorisbest(f): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2014
obongproff:

nma! So ur one of us abi?
Ete. How re u doing?
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

Ete. How re u doing?

Nma! Am fine oh!

Iyanmi! Uyaka nmi! Sai!
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Dorisbest(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
obongproff:

Nma! Am fine oh!

Iyanmi! Uyaka nmi! Sai!

you re funny grin
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

you re funny grin

I'd take dat as a compliment. cheesy
Re: Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies by farano(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2014

(1) (2)

Not All Guys Are The Same. / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / I Need Am A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.