Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (127981 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
All the books' versions are readily available on the net for free.It will shock you.I will give you the name of another book when you're ready.You have to be aware our views are very unmainstream so be ready to be labelled all sorts on this thread...homo...,psycho...weirdo...creep...sicko

my skin is over a mile thick, wot pipl think bout me is non of my bizness. I just downloaded the book. its a 69 pages book. hope its complete. share with me the other books plzzzzzz

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Missmossy:
Chai!

woh hapn
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
africanrapper:
OP, look in front of where you are standing right now. There is a bar.
Go inside that bar and take a bottle of HEINEKEN for my head. No, take the whole crates of HEINEKEN. I WILL PAY.

Just last week, I was contemplating getting a girl on a contract of 5 years to have 2 kids for me (1 boy and 1 girl). I have everything I want to make my life happy. Must I get married to be happy?

The wahala of staying with a nagging woman is frustrating. I have lots of friends who no longer go home at night to their families, instead they join me to bars here in Port Harcourt till 12AM. Why? Their wives nag them to almost death situation.

#africanrapper

wot is d essence of getting married only to run back to ur single lyf tnx for d beer johh. lolzzz

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by traware(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

my skin is over a mile thick, wot pipl think bout me is non of my bizness. I just downloaded the book. its a 69 pages book. hope its complete. share with me the other books plzzzzzz
It depends on the format.As long as its complete,no problem.The other books' name is 'Sperm wars' by Robin Baker.Its also a fascinating read

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by traware(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

woh hapn
She must be upset because the pandora's box has been opened

6 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
It depends on the format.As long as its complete,no problem.The other books' name is 'Sperm wars' by Robin Baker.Its also a fascinating read
tnxxxx wud get it knw n start ridin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Saao(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmm

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
I love this... OP may God continue to enlarge your coast. We need more of your type. Front page tins abeg...

10 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Saao:
op u maybe right to some extend maybe due to situation with some families around u but marriage goes beyond negativity. i'm happily married but cant see all those points u mentioned in my marriage though in life, their must be pros and cons to everything so i believed u to some extend as i said. dont discourage others cos marriage is to be enjoy.

OK oooo. gud for u. for me sha, marriage is all cons no pro

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
skelefish:
I love this... OP may God continue to enlarge your coast. We need more of your type. Front page tins abeg...

tnx for ur validation

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Cholls(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

lolsss. do u see me pointing a gun to niggers head to kip him away from marriage?? I didn't copy n paste. plagiarism is a cardinal sin wer I come from. tnx for ur validation.
my brother that's my Moto

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
Sir,'love' and 'romance' are concepts women use inorder to hoodwink men into being their lifelong slaves.There is no such thing as 'the one'.It just doesn't exist.Men will always desire to spread their genes to women who possess healthy reproductive features especially the young nubile ones and women will always desire men who possess dominant traits even when married.The sooner men realize women only desire them for the immediate benefits they can offer them,the better for men

you're so right

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

Actually they do, lest they end up with spirit ( anjonu) in the name of partner.
i dont understand
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
Sir,'love' and 'romance' are concepts women use inorder to hoodwink men into being their lifelong slaves.There is no such thing as 'the one'.It just doesn't exist.Men will always desire to spread their genes to women who possess healthy reproductive features especially the young nubile ones and women will always desire men who possess dominant traits even when married.The sooner men realize women only desire them for the immediate benefits they can offer them,the better for men
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

first of all I undastand dat as a woman, marriage is ur curse n u wud do or say anything to support it. well if I'd eva hv need for family, I already hv one. wife is just a burden I'd not resign to bear. single n complete. wish u cud honestly say dsame

Lol I'll pretend that wasn't sexist at all.

Haha not that I don't agree with what you've said just that its very pessimistic.

You do realise the family you have will die. And you'll have none. Or they'll move on to their own.

Hmm yeah single and complete is possible
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
maaft:
make realism optimistic

Lol yeah cheesy life's depressing enough
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ipledge:
can i marry u grin grin grin grin

Lol so marieolae can kill me cheesy no thanks kiss
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tpia6: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Peterken05:
i dont understand

are you ajebutter?

i meant if you dont take marriage issues seriously and keep dilly dallying for too long, you may end up with a spirit as a partner. They have the forms of humans outwardly but are really sky high in every other ramification.

what yorubas call anjonu (iberu).

na that kind partner dem dey send to punish their SO and all around them.

you think its for nothing that many nigerian families are so nitpicky about marriage matters?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'll pretend that wasn't sexist at all.

Haha not that I don't agree with what you've said just that its very pessimistic.

You do realise the family you have will die. And you'll have none. Or they'll move on to their own.

Hmm yeah single and complete is possible

I used to be very romantic my dear u hv no idea, truth is, I don't expect anything good from a woman, I don't want to hv anything to do wit a woman besides business n sex!!

e get who no go die?? na wife or pikin no go die? I lost my kid sister a long tym ago Bt both my parents r alive. lyf isn't mathematics. wife fit die before mama. shey u dey feel me

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
She must be upset because the pandora's box has been opened

eyaaa
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

are you ajebutter?

i meant if you dont take marriage issues seriously and keep dilly dallying for too long, you may end up with a spirit as a partner. They have the forms of humans outwardly but are really sky high in every other ramification.

what yorubas call anjonu (iberu).

na that kind partner dem dey send to punish their SO and all around them.

you think its for nothing that many nigerian families are so nitpicky about marriage matters?

superstition
i dont believe in superstitions

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
why you advicing the guys not to marry, speak for yourself naa and if your moma and your dad no marry and give birth to you pls tell me where you will bemarriage change the life of so many people from bad to good take it or you leave it***gbam!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by maaft(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah cheesy life's depressing enough
you meant to be optimistic about realism?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
maaft:
you meant to be optimistic about realism?

Hmm yeah. I'm sure there's a way to make the truth not seem so depressing
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jaycob Jaycob my guy.... I have read thru your original post and I find it very interesting. Interesting because you spoke the minds of many youths today. Interesting because you are typing with conviction and belief in what you are writing about. But after reading it carefully I must point out the fact that your analysis is heavily flawed. I will not go into the details because it is useless. Useless in the sense that a man would believe what he wants to believe even in the face overwhelming evidence. The only thing I can say is this, no matter the circumstances, no matter the pain, once a man puts his hope and trust in the wrong things, he is finished. Marriage was created for a purpose we all knw that but we have allowed mainstream media and other modern ideas to redefine it to be what it is not. In conclusion killjoy my guy, not every woman on the face of the planet who is of marriageable age is bad. There are good ones out there but the problem is do they see you as a good guy?

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tpia6: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Peterken05:

superstition
i dont believe in superstitions

ok, pray you dont eventually believe.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
MAXWELLOKUMA:
Jaycob Jaycob my guy.... I have read thru your original post and I find it very interesting. Interesting because you spoke the minds of many youths today. Interesting because you are typing with conviction and belief in what you are writing about. But after reading it carefully I must point out the fact that your analysis is heavily flawed. I will not go into the details because it is useless. Useless in the sense that a man would believe what he wants to believe even in the face overwhelming evidence. The only thing I can say is this, no matter the circumstances, no matter the pain, once a man puts his hope and trust in the wrong things, he is finished. Marriage was created for a purpose we all knw that but we have allowed mainstream media and other modern ideas to redefine it to be what it is not. In conclusion killjoy my guy, not every woman on the face of the planet who is of marriageable age is bad. There are good ones out there but the problem is do they see you as a good guy?

don't confuse me with the facts, my minds made up. I wish I cud share ur sentiments lemsquare, but then that wud make me a man who has learnt nothing about relationships in dis lyf.

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

I used to be very romantic my dear u hv no idea, Bt afta I see pepper for woman hand , I don't expect anything good from a woman, I don't want to hv anything to do wit a woman besides business n sex!!

e get who no go die?? na wife or pikin no go die? I lost my kid sister a long tym ago Bt both my parents r alive. lyf isn't mathematics. wife fit die before mama. shey u dey feel me

Lol well if its about going through shiit with the opposite sex lol believe me ive had more than enough

That's s bit unfair. You can't base your judgement on what this one woman might have done to you.

Well according to natural order it shouldn't happen like so. So more than likely if all goes well. You'll be alone at the end. Not that that's a bad thing many people enjoy their own company.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by mcdreeezy: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
The OP has really good points

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

don't confuse me with the facts, my minds made up. I wish I cud share ur sentiments lemsquare, but then that wud make me a man who has learnt nothing about relationships in dis lyf.
lolzzzz... Dude I am not confusing you with the fact. Atleast you agreed with the fact that a mans way of life starts from within hence your seven reasons for not getting married. If you think sex,money and career would bring you more satisfaction than marriage, think again before it is too late bro.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by mcdreeezy: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
MAXWELLOKUMA:
lolzzzz... Dude I am not confusing you with the fact. Atleast you agreed with the fact that a mans way of life starts from within hence your seven reasons for not getting married. If you think sex,money and career would bring you more satisfaction than marriage, think again before it is too late bro.
Bro, the OP has stated his points. If you believe that marriage can bring more satisfaction than sex, money and career, then you should state ur points too, so that the debate can be constructive

19 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by gsainttrinity(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

True. But you can make realism optimistic. After reading this(if I was a man) I wouldn't want to get married.

Damn right!

Exactly what i decided after reading this inspirational piece.

Women, wives are a alot of problem i think i don't want to jump into.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.