Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way (8935 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
the bolded just cracked me up grin grin grin

@tosyne2much, I no fit lie, am not a pervert but I am guilty of many of the above observations embarassed
seriously the guy dey annoying...

He's the best criticiser but the worst goon when it comes to creativity on NL...

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
either sensible or senseless threads, I keep evolving around wisdom and knowledge

I create meaningful threads in both Education and Romance session, so one bloody foolish self acclaimed intelligent dude call Iceberylin wey neva fit even soak 3 square meal l garri a day will neva appreciate the good work of others, only to discourage and bad mouth their good works

Let him keep picking holes in my thread while I keep making progress

Btw, some people are even using their foolishness to make money out there.. Already thinking of creating my own blog wink
şųççęşş įŋ yoųŗ blog ţђo,
į çoųld bę yoųŗ ŋųmbęŗ oŋę ƒāŋ şomędāy wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
either sensible or senseless threads, I keep evolving around wisdom and knowledge

I create meaningful threads in both Education and Romance session, so one bloody foolish self acclaimed intelligent dude call Iceberylin wey neva fit even soak 3 square meal l garri a day will neva appreciate the good work of others, only to discourage and bad mouth their good works

Let him keep picking holes in my thread while I keep making progress

Btw, some people are even using their foolishness to make money out there.. Already thinking of creating my own blog wink
Allow am make em dey deceive em sef....with em ugly font and useless posts.

Just wasting space on NL undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2014
This guy na love doctor oh.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

seriously the guy dey annoying...

He's the best criticiser but the worst goon when it comes to creativity on NL...

Yeye dey smell undecided
You've forgotten that he is also Nairaland President?

that was how he killed one of my topics with his stupldity angry
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:

If I create any topic and I catch any of his senseless posts there,,me and him will enter one trouser that day.... angry

Rubbish undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

na so Dem ban only me today oh
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

To all those people saying thrash, do dey think it's even easy to spend time typing, only for people to tell you you created senseless and boring threads ? mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:

o boy u weh allow Dem ban me nko
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by BreezyRita(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]gųy įƒ yoų çoŋţįŋųę ţђįş şţųƒƒ, ų'll oŋly looşę yoųŗ ŗęp....
çђāŋgę ţo ā bęţţęŗ ţŗęŋd....
ābį ų ŋo dђ ęvęŗ ųpgŗādę undecided[/size]

See dem!! Desperate number collector and show off niggur........
Don't mind me o.gringrin

But the guy is right so let him be
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
o boy u weh allow Dem ban me nko
Me ke! I be mod?

you took that issue too far bro, no kpekus deserves that much attention.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
To all those people saying thrash, do dey think it's even easy to spend time typing, only for people to tell you you created senseless and boring threads ? mtcheeeeeeeew
abeg no vex,e no fit u sha
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
na so Dem ban only me today oh
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gringringrin

This guy you no well o...shebi I warn you that time grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
Me ke! I be mod?

kai,,e be like rapture as them ban me oh,,I don learn lesson today
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gringringrin

This guy you no well o...shebi I warn you that time grin
up on constitution weh I quote ,I still got a ban ,chai diaris a God oh
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
the bolded just cracked me up grin grin grin

@tosyne2much, I no fit lie, am not a pervert but I am guilty of many of the above observations embarassed
as frm today, mak you try change oooo okay ? tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by iceberylin(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2014
BreezyRita:

See dem!! Desperate number collector and show off niggur........
Don't mind me o.gringrin

But the guy is right so let him be

bābęş ƒoŗmįŋg lįķę ţђęįŗ number įş ţђę moşţ įmpoŗţāŋţ ţђįŋg oŋ earth undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
keep doing your thing bro...obstacles must surely come your way but you will trample upon it...

More grease to your elbow cool
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
kai,,e be like rapture as them ban me oh,,I don learn lesson today
Sebi naijaboiy warn you! me sef put mouth but you no hear. But thank God say you don learn, though its the hard way grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
ask frm today, mak you try change oooo okay ? tongue
I no be conductor so I no need change tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
Me ke! I be mod?

No mind am grin

Them don ban im àssgrin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

No mind am grin

Them don ban im àssgrin
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
Sebi naijaboiy warn you! me sef put mouth but you no hear. But thank God say you don learn, though its the hard way grin
yes oh,,I be wan enter that naijaboiy ride,,na him Dem ban before I enter passenger seat
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
up on constitution weh I quote ,I still got a ban ,chai diaris a God oh
how long them ban you? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by kelvindim(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
I wonder!
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

abeg no vex,e no fit u sha
see my NL wife don change her pix

Grabs super-glue=» dips hand into my boxers wink
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
AYAM
gbam!
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
<p>This is a <u>
</u>.</p>
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by kelvindim(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

keep doing your thing bro...obstacles must surely come your way but you will trample upon it...

More grease power to your elbow cool
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by marieolae(f): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
yes oh,,I be wan enter that naijaboiy ride,,na him Dem ban before I enter passenger seat
that's good for you..

When you put anoda persons matter on top of ur head..as if your own problem no dey, what do you expect??

abi no b you get 5 monikers on nairaland sef

#justsaying.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by kelvindim(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
see my NL wife don change her pix

Grabs super-glue=» dips hand into my boxers wink
Cray dude, you sure will get stuck. Soapy lord! tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
that's good for you..

When you put anoda persons matter on top of ur head..as if your own problem no dey, what do you expect??

abi no b you get 5 monikers on nairaland sef

#justsaying.
na devil cos am,,make u still pet me small nah,,am so in tears ryt now,,abeg just care for me small,,,naijaboiy no vex sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / In Love With Two Brothers / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.