Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way (8936 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2014
ROTFLOL gringringrin

Kai I can't stop laughing....unibenstudent oooo

gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by marieolae(f): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
na devil cos am,,make u still pet me small nah,,am so in tears ryt now,,abeg just care for me small,,,naijaboiy no vex sha
cry wella. Make farano see d blood explode from your eyes.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
cry wella. Make farano see d blood explode from your eyes.
pity the poor boy na cry

grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie bin blunt since 1800BC

Ooooya which one of these annoying behaviours you don see ? tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
see my NL wife don change her pix

Grabs super-glue=» dips hand into my boxers wink
this dude sha!
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2014
be
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Unibenstudent I gt one advice for u

Go drink coke

Mixed with something
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Unibenstudent I gt one advice for u

Go drink coke

Mixed with something
grin
I wan drink your blood mixed with something
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

this dude sha!
haha what av I done ? wink
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Tosin no vex at the derailing. Na uniben cause am ohh lol tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
1 week ban from romance section,,and 1 hour ban from nairaland
chai...sorry o cheesy

I know how you feel bro
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by adepiero: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
yes oh,,I be wan enter that naijaboiy ride,,na him Dem ban before I enter passenger seat
how you take know shocked

as I open door say make I Sidon na him mod chase us sad
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by chibwike(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
see my NL wife don change her pix

Grabs super-glue=» dips hand into my boxers wink
Lol...tosyne..i think say na only nude...dem the use wan.k.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2014
adepiero:
how you take know shocked

as I open door say make I Sidon na him mod chase us sad
the way they lock thread is so alarming .
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by kelvindim(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2014
4. THE QUESTIONNAIRES These are the ones who would walk
up to you and start asking
unnecessarily kweshions. They are not
so confident but they would try their
best to say something meaningful,
**if I hear say them get beta tin to talk**.. They can even ask you if you
know that Morocco is an African
country, or they can even ask you
about Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea
This got me cracked up real good though..I'm a victim.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

chai...sorry o cheesy

I know how you feel bro
na even 1 day ban from nairaland
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1 try beg farano or pasqal09

Maybe them go reason you.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
Tosin no vex at the derailing. Na uniben cause am ohh lol tongue
him and iceberylin don already derail the thread before I arrived the thread
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by kelvindim(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
unibenstudent1 try beg farano or pasqal09

Maybe them go reason you.
I pray oh,,I have been ear marked for destruction and firing squad ,,my God will fight for me
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by KingsJohnson(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2014
rapsodeep:
I never did any.
ave got gals at my beck and call
na dem dey approach me always so ave gat less to worry.

Guy wetin u sef dey form, James Bond, abi nah Romeo

Hweva i jux check ur profile n was shocked 2 see ur malaria face wey gals dey die 4 n d worst be say all ur posts no dey pass 2 comments, i must swear it is from ur village, dose witches don dey fan demsef wit ur pix. Hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2014
No wahala, let derailing continue

That's the way the so called iceberylin keep derailing every of my threads and good works

The guy don shine today
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:

That's the way the so called iceberylin keep derailing every of my threads and good works

The guy don shine today
bros no take am personal,remember say u no dey pay money to use nairaland
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
haha what av I done ? wink
nothing at all,sugar
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by iceberylin(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:

The guy don shine today
Baba,e don do na...them no dh carry fight go heaven la smiley

[size=20pt] SORRY [/size]
I go avoid your threads like Ebola
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Baba,e don do na...them no dh carry fight go heaven la smiley

[size=20pt] SORRY [/size]
I go avoid your threads like Ebola
u be gay why u call am babe
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
Kachisbarbie bin blunt since 1800BC

Ooooya which one of these annoying behaviours you don see ? tongue

I have seen all undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by iceberylin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
u be gay why u call am babe
[size=20pt] you blind undecided [/size]
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by unibenstudent1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

[size=20pt] you blind undecided [/size]
ok na baba u talk u get luck
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

nothing at all,sugar
oooooooya check the list, whichof the behaviours are you familiar with ? tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Where are the woman wrapper nows ?

Ehn ehn Unibenstudent1 oya which one you dey do out of this list wink

Oya let forming begin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.