Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones (3704 Views)

GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 / Economy Status: Bayelsa Governor Hails President Buhari / Nairaland 2015 Popularity Polls.BUHARI Or GEJ :vote Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Clerverly: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jonathan is simply a goat!

A Very useless president, to say the least!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, do they now have Nigerian plate numbers in Congo? I am confused sir...please join the train and celebrate Azikiwe Jonathan, the man who have made Mubi, Uba, Vintim, and Chibok a paradise!

-CramJones
u know what u did to d first pix na....u clicked on modify, then u clicked on remove and .....piam.....the second now became the first
the initial first ....obliterated.....
wise man grin
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by akinsadeez(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
intetesting
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by ba7man(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Look at the retards left behind to defend GEJ.

The intelligent ones have taken a back seat to observe the situation leaving the stark illiterates and daft ones behind.

I would certainly do some soul searching if I have someone like that Opiaku on my side.

3 Likes

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by pekeyim: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
What is Cramjones? A name of a Person, Thing or Place?
You raised a couple of valid points but the rest are just propaganda,
This is what we should be concerned about you trying to be sarcastic, it doesn't work.
If you support the APC tell them to field credible candidates, because if they field Buhari (the Sharia Law Master) or ATIKU( the Intels Magician) then you got yourself to blame. I'm of the opinion that someone that is 71 years old should be with his Family and Friends because He's spent the bulk of His productive years already,

GEJ is not a magician and even Cramjones was in His/Her Mother's womb for about 9 Months that's if you are not a premature..

The rot and decay left behind by successive governments cannot be changed overnight, in a country where tribalism and nepotism is the order of the day.

Please bear with GEJ until 2019 or Field credible candidates or just sit back grab a box of Pop corn and watch.

Happy Viewing

Cramjones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
pekeyim:
What is Cramjones? A name of a Person, Thing or Place?
You raised a couple of valid points but the rest are just propaganda,
This is what we should be concerned about you trying to be sarcastic, it doesn't work.
If you support the APC tell them to field credible candidates, because if they field Buhari (the Sharia Law Master) or ATIKU( the Intels Magician) then you got yourself to blame. I'm of the opinion that someone that is 71 years old should be with his Family and Friends because He's spent the bulk of His productive years already,

GEJ is not a magician and even Cramjones was in His Mother's womb for about 9 Months that's if you are not a premature..

The rot and decay left behind by successive governments cannot be changed overnight, in a country where tribalism and nepotism is the order of the day.

Please I bare with GEJ until 2019 or Field credible candidates or just sit back grab a box of Pop corn and watch.

Happy Viewing

-Cramjones [b][/b]

But sir, I am only supporting GEJ. How else can I satisfy you?

Sir, during the rot and decay of successive governments, people of Mubi, Vintim, Chibok and Uba never trooped out to celebrate GEJ.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, people were never bombed on a daily basis. Sir during

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, $20billion was never stolen.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, Nigeria's map was never redrawn

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, our soldiers were gallant, the fought and defeated the enemy, they never ran away and left their weapons.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other government terrorist never shot down a fighter jet.

Sir, I can go on and on and on. Sir, GEJ is 54 years, and he has shown us what a young and competent president can do. We should join hands and support him, just like the people of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Chibok and trooping enmass as the pictures shows to support him after being sacked from their towns by the haramites!

Thank you, sir!

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by sholasys: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
I want to sincerely thank President Jonathan, for being an astute competent president. Nigeria is blessed to have you sir. You have been the best president Nigeria has produced. The people of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Chibok, can testify to your competence. Mr President You have on numerous occasions addressed us with very consoling remarks in our time of crises. You brought hope where there was no hope. You created 1 million jobs in transportation, even though no one knows who has those jobs, but sir we trust you. Sir, you also created over 3 million refugees, what a great achievement sir! Sir even though Boko Haram has sacked your military from these towns and taken over control, we know that you are the master tactician, even though your army leave their weapons and run to Cameroon, you still remain the commander in chief. Sir to see how you are loved various groups donated 98 million naira for your form. We want you back sir, for you have really made Nigeria great and we want you to "continu" After all "no be only us waka come" Here are some of the great remarks you have made sir:

1. "The kids of Chibok were not kidnaped"

2. We have freed all the kidnaped kids except for two

3. We know where the girls are

4. The pilot that was captured and killed by Boko Haram is not our man

5. We have negotiated with Boko Haram and the girls will be released in a few days

6. We know those who bombed Abuja, they are not Mend

7. Boko haram are in my cabinet, they are in my government, they are in the army

8. Mubi, Vintim are not under the control of Boko Haram we have won the war

9. Abubakar Shekau has been killed 3 times

10. I will only run one-term

Mr President you are indeed the best thing to happen to us! As you can see in the pictures below, the people of Vintim and Mubi are trooping out enmass from their towns to vote for you. Great job Mr. President, great job!

-CramJones

ironically you are just promoting GEJ in a sarcastic way. keep it Up.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by pekeyim: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

But sir, I am only supporting GEJ. How else can I satisfy you?

Sir, during the rot and decay of successive governments, people of Mubi, Vintim, Chibok and Uba never trooped out to celebrate GEJ.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, people were never bombed on a daily basis. Sir during

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, $20billion was never stolen.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, Nigeria's map was never redrawn

Sir, during the rot and decay of other governments, our soldiers were gallant, the fought and defeated the enemy, they never ran away and left their weapons.

Sir, during the rot and decay of other government terrorist never shot down a fighter jet.

Sir, I can go on and on and on. Sir, GEJ is 54 years, and he has shown us what a young and competent president can do. We should join hands and support him, just like the people of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Chibok and trooping enmass as the pictures shows to support him after being sacked from their towns by the haramites!

Thank you, sir!

-CramJones

Cramjones jumping to conclusion since 1914, You assumed i'm "Male"... Hope you are not a "Sexist".

I'm not one of the praise singers out there so I won't come out here to start listing what GEJ has done or not, Because that's definitely not my job, if you want to check his score card you can follow the enthusiastic Renoomokiri on twitter @renoomokri, that's His job, I'm just a regular Nigerian who still believes in one Nigeria, and strongly feel we can put our heads together and build a better Country, not for one Family alone, but for all of us, If we come together and ask pertinent questions, to whoever is in Power and ensure we collectively find solutions we can achieve great things.

Nigeria is indeed a great nation.

The Terrorists are not Spirits they are Humans like both of Us!, They eat, sleep, move about and have Families.
If we collectively decide to kick out these terrorists they'll disappear just like EVD left our shores.

Thank you.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Sunshineluv(f): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, we believe in the government of President Jonathan! He has created the best country other presidents have refused to give us. Stop castigating me and join the campaign of the new Nigeria GEJ has created for us. Abi you no want breath of fresh air again?

-CramJones
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Sunshineluv(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, I know that now that I campaign for GEJ, I have become your boy. If that is what it will take to make it known that GEJ is the best president in Nigeria so be it. America will know, Mubi will know, Chibok will know, Vintim will know. The Boko boys might also come for you sir, so be ready with your trucks as you head to support the best president!

-CramJones
But why you rush go commot the picture ehh?

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunshineluv:
GEJ TILL 2019

Baby tell them! Chibok will know

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Sunshineluv(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

thunder strike you dead there for using that you hopeless mouth to link me with evil
may your days be short
may you die
'ezi ofia
onye ala
otu nne i
Amin

1 Like

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
Look at the retards left behind to defend GEJ.

The intelligent ones have taken a back seat to observe the situation leaving the stark illiterates and daft ones behind.

I would certainly do some soul searching if I have someone like that Opiaku on my side.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
“He should start preparing to pack his belongings back to his village, because Nigerians will no doubt sack them in 2015; no matter what they are using. From South to North people are highly disturbed by the situation in Nigeria. PDP has not seen anything yet, wait till 2015 they will see how they will be kicked out from office.”...Gov Kwankwaso

http:///KxN6GL5hJM
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ibnsultan:
“He should start preparing to pack his belongings back to his village, because Nigerians will no doubt sack them in 2015; no matter what they are using. From South to North people are highly disturbed by the situation in Nigeria. PDP has not seen anything yet, wait till 2015 they will see how they will be kicked out from office.”...Gov Kwankwaso

http:///KxN6GL5hJM

Sir, did you mean Otueke by road? I know a driver in Gombe links that drives to Otueke, maybe he may help me. Unfortunately his haramites bombed Gombe Links, oh Mr. President, which bus will I get for your Otueke by road journey come 2015?

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
Oga that was not the picture they were referring to. Does the license plate of that 2009 accord look like that of Congo to you??

Smh.
allow thw dullard. Ppl around mubi are grateful to oga Gej. The are all running to yola n cameroun
Our students in mubi are very happy as the have fled to cameroun
Gej helped thousands to walk all d way to mubi. These has help there health grateful

Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
Oga that was not the picture they were referring to. Does the license plate of that 2009 accord look like that of Congo to you??

Smh.
allow thw dullard. Ppl around mubi are grateful to oga Gej. The are all running to yola n cameroun
Our students in mubi are very happy as the have fled to cameroun
Gej helped thousands to walk all d way to mubi. These has help there health grateful

“He should start preparing to pack his belongings back to his village, because Nigerians will no doubt sack them in 2015; no matter what they are using. From South to North people are highly disturbed by the situation in Nigeria. PDP has not seen anything yet, wait till 2015 they will see how they will be kicked out from office.”...Gov Kwankwaso#
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Sir, did you mean Otueke by road? I know a driver in Gombe links that drives to Otueke, maybe he may help me. Unfortunately his haramites bombed Gombe Links, oh Mr. President, which bus will I get for your Otueke by road journey come 2015?

-CramJones
Hail No
My beloved Gej will trek back to Otuoke
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Hail No

Well, Sir, since his Haramites have bombed Gombe lines and today his Haramites bombed innocent people that went to the Mosque to worship in Potiskum, we would as well forget about providing a bus for him. He will trek to Otueke, and we will make sure that he rots in jail till he produces our $20billion.

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by pomporiking: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Amaechi na just fool grin grin
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

Well, Sir, since his Haramites have bombed Gombe lines and today his Haramites bombed innocent people that went to the Mosque to worship in Potiskum, we would as well forget about providing a bus for him. He will trek to Otueke, and we will make sure that he rots in jail till he produces our $20billion.

-CramJones
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by lekkie073(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
alawiye l 'o n ka cool
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
What is mr president no1 priority. PDP/National security
1:Mr. President lose Mubi &keeps quiet,
no emergency meeting,no emergency call to CDC, IGP & DSS BOSS nothing changed & No statement from the Aso rock

2: PDP loses the speaker of the house of reps to the opposition & all hell brake loose. He called emergency meetings with PDP chairmen, governors, members of Nass & acts by removing Tambuwal's security details. He called IGP, AGF, SANS & many more.
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by MeAboki(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Hail No

Trek?
But you know the man has no shoes!
Kai, you guys are wicked lipsrsealed wink
Re: CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War / LADIES' OPINIONS: Are You More Attracted To Guys With Beards Than Shaven Ones? / Most Emotional Picture Of The Day: Soldier Cries Over His Dead Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.