Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? (5095 Views)

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by farano(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
u be like rainbow grin
U dey bleach? grin
What is this one saying
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Rexnegro(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks for dat number 12, if I remembered I would have added it
U re welcome bro , No mind them...very annoying set of beings
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
farano:
What is this one saying
and who re u asking if I may asking? undecided
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by enfantdedieu: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Anyi3:
Inability to say sorry
+2 much pride & unsubmissive..
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
hmmmmm bros, na ban u dey use play so grin

** farano ** oya tick the ban button sharp sharp tongue
Hahahahahahaahaha lwkmd
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm bros, na ban u dey use play so grin

** farano ** oya tick the ban button sharp sharp tongue
Hahahahahahaahaha lwkmd
she can not even dare it angry
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
she can not even dare it angry
Farano person dey dare you here oooo

Oya do the needful sharp sharp grin.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
Farano person dey dare you here oooo

Oya do the needful sharp sharp grin.
amu waiting for her tongue
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by farano(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
Hey... I want you to notice that I noticed you noticing me undecided
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by dre11(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. MONOSYLLABIC REPLIES
You strike up a chat with a lady, only for her to be replying you as if MTN is charging her per letter

]

Hate that number one like shit

Also number 4too
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

Hate that number one like shit

Also number 4too
that's the way some of them are
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
farano:
Hey... I want you to notice that I noticed you noticing me undecided
I dnt give a dam or care, miss notice me angry
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
No need quoting amu sleeping
So goan sleep ua own angry
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
No need quoting amu sleeping
So goan sleep ua own angry
ore, oti tooooo now... Fi girl yi sile jhor

Maje ko ban e ooooooo
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
ore, oti tooooo now... Fi girl yi sile jhor

Maje ko ban e ooooooo
grin grin grin
Mo n ba shere nah haba grin
Mo ti file oh joor ma binu si mi embarassed
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
grin grin grin
Mo n ba shere nah haba grin
Mo ti file oh joor ma binu si mi embarassed
ore, where you dey since all this while ?
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
ore, where you dey since all this while ?
ishe ni o
Btw I dnt tink of ma ex again cheesy
So I hv reduced nw and again tnx to romance section I will always be grateful for keeping me companying dos trying times
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
chimerase2:
ishe ni o
Btw I dnt tink of ma ex again cheesy
So I hv reduced nw and again tnx to romance section I will always be grateful for keeping me companying dos trying times
eeeeehya sowi baba.. So now wey you no get babe again, na aboniki balm sure pass be dat wink
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
eeeeehya sowi baba.. So now wey you no get babe again, na aboniki balm sure pass be dat wink
aboniki cost na eva lo sure ju cheesy
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by lilmax(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
No. 7 very annoying
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
I am not the guy tho. The lady in question was my friend
ok
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Dahjhi: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Tha awkward moment when you compose a long captivating note for a gurl, all she comes up with is 'kk'

Me: what do you think about bla bla bla bla..
Her: Nothing
Me: I was even thinking of this and dat and doz an bla bla..
her: k..

grin grin
Chaiiiii (
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Etetejake(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
I hate all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.