Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? (5092 Views)

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by mascot87(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
farano:
Wetin consign me tongue

Ti n ba fọ eti é angry
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chibwike(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dramadiddy:
I detest monosyllabic replies and shaking of bŕeast wen dey see guys... So annoying
Lol..how do they do that
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by kelvindim(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Anyi3:
Inability to say sorry
I reiterate this. Candidly though, it pisses me off.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

She's right.

please tell Me you're kidding !

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Rapsainot(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
generally,they are annoying, few of them (ladies) ain't though

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by kelvindim(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Tha awkward moment when you compose a long captivating note for a gurl, all she comes up with is 'kk'
I can relate bro, it pains a lot.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
This guy and his boring list again

no ofense

did you type under duress ?
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Dramadiddy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..how do they do that
lol only if I cud share a video, they shake their shoulders up and down :/
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888:

please tell Me you're kidding !

Check out the first definition- http://i.word.com/idictionary/consign
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
kelvindim:
I can relate bro, it pains a lot.

so annoying I tell ya, man !
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jbaby265(f): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmmm..i dnt do such..but dats wat makes us a lady

so ladies lets grow up and drop these selfish behaviours of ours coz guys are really watching

no offense pls

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

Check out the first definition- http://i.word.com/idictionary/consign

define 'consign' if you don't mind.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Taleeysun(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol i believe a matured lady wont be guilty of all these...... So if a lady finds out dat she does any of them or all ov them, den she should grow up....
That is just it

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888 and FrancisTony, haaaaa abeg naaa make una no derail my thread biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Tantidora(f): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

...see yor Ghana head like tortoise....why muss u detest women"..does nairaland loook like g@y website to u?

....this is the problem wit u Ghana people....bro i don't mean to sound rude but u people chat too much s*** (no oofense)
angry

Mr Cork
the Ghanaian environment is different 4rm th@ of Nigeria.
smh
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
No1 got me loling
Like they r charging her per letter cheesy grin grin

No 6 is what I still can't understand and most guys are so ok with it. Why will a girl(am dating or not dating) collect tariff for coming to visit me
Some even do it like its their birth right. There's dx female Corper friend I had during nysc. Anytime this girl travels(Enugu-Lagos) to see her guy, the guy has to sort her the to she used in coming + d one she'll use for going. Minus pocket money o

Make I stop before I vex! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by MrCork: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
shocked
chibwike:
see eh...dat ur no offense that u puijjt ;Dt at the end of ur bashing..is what pisses me off..not the bashing itself.

..brother..i don't mean to sound rude but how do u expect females to take u sirious when u hav name like Chubugubukewikebu?

...dont they hav nice name in that Nigeria like rudy,Wendy,John ,Pamela or bingo in that Nigeria?...serrriously am goin bak to bed..laters!
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO! You're really missing.

Number7 turn me on. I'll try as best to be a friend to such lady if not crushing on her.

Those two numbers (4 and 7) portray "anti-natural" smiley

But wait o, you can crush on someone who leads a false/fake life? shocked

Francis!!!
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

Those two numbers (4 and 7) portray "anti-natural" smiley

But wait o, you can crush on someone who leads a false/fake life? shocked

Francis!!!

It's not necessarily fake.

Some are natural but I still like fake ones, neverthless.

Is it bad?
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by jnrbayano(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's not necessarily fake.

Some are natural but I still like fake ones, neverthless.

Is it bad?

I am aversed to "fake"

smiley
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
INTERESTIN
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
No1 got me loling
Like they r charging her per letter cheesy grin grin

No 6 is what I still can't understand and most guys are so ok with it. Why will a girl(am dating or not dating) collect tariff for coming to visit me
Some even do it like its their birth right. There's dx female Corper friend I had during nysc. Anytime this girl travels(Enugu-Lagos) to see her guy, the guy has to sort her the to she used in coming + d one she'll use for going. Minus pocket money o

Make I stop before I vex! grin
I'm guessing you are the guy... please vex o, maybe this world will change
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
nma24:
I'm guessing you are the guy... please vex o, maybe this world will change
cheesy cheesy
I am not the guy tho. The lady in question was my friend
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chibwike(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:
shocked

..brother..i don't mean to sound rude but how do u expect females to take u sirious when u hav name like Chubugubukewikebu?

...dont they hav nice name in that Nigeria like rudy,Wendy,John ,Pamela or bingo in that Nigeria?...serrriously am goin bak to bed..laters!
angry
Lmao grin grin i give up on you.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
NinoBrown888:

'concern' ma'am.
undecided
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by BreezyRita(f): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:
shocked

angry
I actually take him serious you know...... Name and all.
Seriously?? Your case eh
Intervention needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by chimerase2: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
farano:
Wetin consign me tongue
u be like rainbow grin
U dey bleach? grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Missmossy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hahahahaha...funny listcheesy
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by Rexnegro(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. MONOSYLLABIC REPLIES
You strike up a chat with a lady, only for her to be replying you as if MTN is charging her per letter

2. SHAKING AND BOUNCING OF BOSSOMS
When a lady sees a group of guys clustered around a particular place, that's when she will start shaking her ass or bouncing her sagged boobs

3. EATING AS IF THERE'S FAMINE IN THE LAND
You take a lady to an eatery, only for her to be eating as if there's famine in the land. The same lady will eat shawama, fried rice and chicken, Yoghurt, doughnut and popcorn.. ahn ahn if that's the way other ladies eat, wetin wan remain for d eatery ?

4. MULTI COLOUR
Today she looks like Michael Jackson, tomorrow she looks like Oritse Femi.. This days, you might even end up dating your ex once again out of recognition

5. NO SEX ON INVITATION
You invited a lady to your place and prior to the visit, she's already telling you she will not allow sex when she comes

6. YOU MUST RETURN HER TRANSPORT FARE
When a lady comes on a visit, she's indirecting you that you have to return her transport fare back simply because she's doing you a great favour coming to your place

7. FAKING HER VOICE
A lady sounds like Celine Dion on the phone but when you get to meet her, she sounds like Pasuma Wonder

8. CALLING OR FLASHING IN TIMES OF FAVOUR
Calling or flashing you repeatedly when she needs a favour from you

9. RECHARGE CARD BILLERS
Each time you call a lady and inquired why she hasnt called you and she's always like " I gat no call credit", she will quickly demand for recharge card so that she can return your call

Guys feel free to add your

10. after romancing n been in the mood n after wearing condom she say she's not in the mood again...u dey mad ?

11. Meeting a girl for the first time and she's already stalking you for a recharge cards, wtf ...diff from urs @op
12. Saying just hi or hello to a girl ,she will tink u wanna ask her out hence she will snub u as if she reply she don be cheap girl....some naija girl mentality anyway.
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by guente02(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
1 and 8
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rexnegro:

10. after romancing n been in the mood n after wearing condom she say she's not in the mood again...u dey mad ?

11. Meeting a girl for the first time and she's already stalking you for a recharge cards, wtf ...diff from urs @op
12. Saying just hi or hello to a girl ,she will tink u wanna ask her out hence she will snub u as if she reply she don be cheap girl....some naija girl mentality anyway.

thanks for dat number 12, if I remembered I would have added it
Re: Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? by MrCork: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
BreezyRita:

I actually take him serious you know...... Name and all.
Seriously?? Your case eh
Intervention needed

...see yor somali head like ghana made keyboard....who ask u?

...are u light skin?
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.