Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? (639 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Can Any Relationship Be Completely Equal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by Iyandasdiary(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner?

Strong and enduring relationships in the views of a lot of people are built or founded on trust, openness, and ability to share certain secrets. However, is it really possible to be completely open to your spouse/partner? Is there a limit to what you can share with your partner?

Is there a limit to certain secrets you can open up to your partner? A lot of people see things differently, and of course, have reasons for believing or sticking to what they believe in; but what justifies certain decisions to reveal some while hiding some details from our partners?
We live in a world of reality, and when treating an issue or topic as controversial as this, certain factors come into play. Emotions always run high, and the debate is always intense.

What an individual thinks or believes in might be different from what someone else thinks. All the same what your views are can be influenced by several factors, which could have a lot to do with your past in some cases.

Whatever your views are, it is significant to share it with us, and let’s discuss the possibility of opening up with your partner or the other way round

Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by iceberylin(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
No
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sure.
Its always good.

You don't know when the truth will come out to hurt u.

Don't risk it!
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by godofwar666(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
It has limit undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
I tell my babe everything, I don't hide thingd from her and she does vice versa... It keeps the relationship healthy...
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I tell my babe everything, I don't hide things from her and she does vice versa... It keeps the relationship healthy...
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by chimerase2: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
No be completely closed undecided
Ur partner dn turn door way u go dey open and close angry
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by Eastherbunny(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Everybody knows that another way of lieing and implicating yourself in the highest order.

I try to forget my pass as much as possible coz it of no use dragging it to the present it will only upset the balance.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Completely Open With Your Partner? by AfricanApple(f): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2014
as much as u want to tell ur partner everything, its not possible to tell them everything at least not forever.

u should know it that love (true love) can turn upside down at any moment.

I believe in having my own little secret (just little grin )it mustn't be a bad secret

and no matter d amount of trust u have for someone, try to give dem atleast 2% doubt so dat u can hardly be heartbroken or dissapointed

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is Someone Considered Mature? / Reason Why Most Guys Fall Mugu For Girls... / Is I Love You Just A Normal Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.